• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

LesPlenty

Company Rep
if someone thinks one is better than the others that'd be good to know)
Popular Glass Gooseneck for a tabletop sitter or Dalek shape from the same seller or Yinmin5 for holding onto/sitting in a recliner...just steer clear of the 14mm male joint version.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: arb

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
I was talking about the 14mm male rattlecan just a few posts earlier... nothing wrong with it, just smaller and perhaps thinner glass . Not that great for taking big hits off flowers but is more than fine for low temperature dabs IMO.

Anyway- folks, I am desperate, someone please advise. I cannot stop looking at this. Cannot find american-made without logo... Are these as good as they look????

Has anyone tried these?
high-artistic-value-and-collection-value.jpg

Haze Mister,
Reactions: iammyself

LesPlenty

Company Rep
smaller and perhaps thinner glass . Not that great
That mouthpiece also looks very fragile on the 14mm version compared to the other options that are now available, I just wanted to make sure @Kavix0 did not make the same mistake of getting the oldest least desirable version as he did ask for what we thought about the different models.:2c:

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Anyway- folks, I am desperate, someone please advise. I cannot stop looking at this. Cannot find american-made without logo... Are these as good as they look????
That's Biao's copy of the BearMountainStudios RBR recycler. If you want American made - you'll have to hunt down one of Evan's pieces and they sell fast. He just did a drop in Hawaii of 90 pieces that sould out in less than 10 minutes. You can get Biao's copy from him on instagram (@biao.t) for less than 50 bucks usually and he does customs also. The real deal (clear) starts at 500 bucks and goes up from there. Evan's have savage function and I've seen some reasonable videos of Biao's - but I've also seen some from Biao that are more of a straw than recycler.

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Good question - I can't find a statement on the website that says it's American made - but they sort of imply it. They have a very impressive list of 'Artists' - but the function of the drain on that Elev8 piece doesnt mimic the real RBR.

bizwaxzion,
Reactions: tb42091

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Thanks, I guess that means this is a good design then :p

The one on the elev8 site is the mini version. The one in the photo here is bigger, supposed to be 20cm tall...

I'm going to go for biao.t... I wonder how long he might take to do a custom job ?
I've been chugging away at that d020 for 5 years and it can't keep up... I want an upgraded bubbler to go with my new killer vape!

Haze Mister,

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Thanks, I guess that means this is a good design then :p

The one on the elev8 site is the mini version. The one in the photo here is bigger, supposed to be 20cm tall...

I'm going to go for biao.t... I wonder how long he might take to do a custom job ?
I've been chugging away at that d020 for 5 years and it can't keep up... I want an upgraded bubbler to go with my new killer vape!
If you poke around on reddit (r/chinaglass) you can find some first hand accounts of people ordering customs from him...

My :2c:... I do have a few recyclers - but I only use them for dabbing (quartz banger) because they require a fairly strong and steady pull to keep all that water moving. If they were readily available I'd buy a BMS RBR in a heartbeat - the design is great. With my flower vapes (logs, flowerpot, VCs) the draw is not enough to get proper function on a recycler, in fact, I use dry pieces with flower vapes on the regular.

arb

Semi shaved ape
They sell a LOT of Chinese glass at elev8.
They also do in house work but they advertise those pieces as such and charge accordingly.
🐈

Catweasel

got this yesterday - stevemz79 bubbler
it's thick, feels good, but short 18mm to 14mm adatpers won't sit tight and air enters the bubbler from outside
any recommendation for a large 18mm female to 14mm male ? the long version

thanks... and i can recommend this bubbler tho :rockon:
I got a couple of the 18f to 14m adapters here, should be what you're looking for right?

Catweasel,
Reactions: LesPlenty

tb42091

@Haze Mister - to back @bizwaxzion -

I frequent the r/chinaglass subreddit as well and there are a few examples of Biao's RBRs - you can order custom or pre-made and there are 2 different drain-bell styles. The version you posted that is more of a cone shape, and the version that mimics the Bear Mountain shape which is more curvy. Here are some examples.
https://www.reddit.com/r/chinaglass/comments/icd2zj https://www.reddit.com/r/chinaglass/comments/i488h9 https://www.reddit.com/r/chinaglass/comments/hwidzj https://www.reddit.com/r/chinaglass/comments/hscrr1 https://www.reddit.com/r/chinaglass/comments/hrmnkl https://www.reddit.com/r/Milking/comments/hl3ezt/rbr_coldstart

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
The GG Klein is supposed to arrive in a few days. Never owning a recycler I watched a few clips of similar rigs to determine the WATER FILL LEVEL. Red line is about what I saw. For those familiar with this type, does this water level seem about right? Thanks.

F93E6C05-1ADE-4D08-9163-9C831956D836.jpeg

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
The GG Klein is supposed to arrive in a few days. Never owning a recycler I watched a few clips of similar rigs to determine the WATER FILL LEVEL. Red line is about what I saw. For those familiar with this type, does this water level seem about right? Thanks.

View attachment 2010
I am curious of your thoughts on this piece, I have a similar one but I am not a big fan... what devices do you intend to use it with?

For me, the glass functioned well with nothing on the other end and I love the aesthetics of a Klein- BUT the added restriction when adding any device or carb cap would eliminate the recycling action. It just did not perform the way I hoped it would.

Skinku

got this yesterday - stevemz79 bubbler
it's thick, feels good, but short 18mm to 14mm adatpers won't sit tight and air enters the bubbler from outside
any recommendation for a large 18mm female to 14mm male ?
I am in the same boat as the TinyMight's 18mm WPA seems better so I need to step it down.
Which one have you tried?
I was thinking of this one but I don't think that will work with the neck restriction and I assume you have tried this one as it seems the generic option.1598330917569.png
Easyflow do this puppy
1598331019633.png
That looks like it could work better, available from VapeFiend in Europe.
It doesn't look as nice but think it get's around the neck.
Hmm, just typing out loud as it were.
Maybe email stevemz79? he does adapters.

Skinku,

Mookie0608

honestly my monarch mini bunker was like $40 and In comparison to what’s it’s been through no “fancy high end designer brand” piece can compete with the durability for the price. Even my monarch beaker bong has been through a lot where their pieces would shatter just from the smoke and going from cold to hot quick or being set down a little too hard on stone. I dropped my mini bubbler so many times it has been dropped hard on conference knocked over countless times and yet it lives on. The bong got dropped hard to and survived. I heard grab can be the same but I have had sherlocks break by them easily. Once it cracked just by setting it down on my Marble counter top the replacement broke too. The mini bubbler even survived me intentionally throwing tip in air and dropping it over concrete just because I wanted an excuse to upgrade. Gets annoying having to pack 4-6 bowls

Mookie0608,
Reactions: LesPlenty

RustyOldNail

I am curious of your thoughts on this piece, I have a similar one but I am not a big fan... what devices do you intend to use it with?

For me, the glass functioned well with nothing on the other end and I love the aesthetics of a Klein- BUT the added restriction when adding any device or carb cap would eliminate the recycling action. It just did not perform the way I hoped it would.

This piece from Greek Glass came fast and in perfect shape, as opposed to the Rattlecan from Steven/PopularGlass, won’t be buying from him anymore and opened a DHGate dispute. More for the principal then the money, maybe it can help the next person get a better one.

Anyways, I like this Klein Recycler, after a lot of reading I’m not surprised at the added restriction. It’s on the opposite end versus the Rattlecan, which is very open. My understanding is these types of rigs moving more water recycling, increases resistance, and decreasing the flavor a bit. Some argue that with more water hitting most surfaces of the internal glass, means the vapor has less surface to condensate on, and hence more flavor and perhaps strength. I’ll have to do a lot more testing as I’m not a real flavor connoisseur, but the water flow might keep the glass a little cleaner longer.

The ODD part of using a recycler rig for the first time for me is, as this model requires a lot of water to perform as designed, there is little room at the top inside for vapor to collect, and SEE! On my more standard rig with the single diffuser at the bottom of the rig, the rest of the body collects a lot of vapor all the while as you draw. With this recycler you don’t SEE much of it, but you’re GETTING it. Interesting learning how the different designs effect everything. The Rattlecan has little draw, and not as much contact with the water, so the idea there is more flavor, with the bubbles created, bursting close to the top and mouthpiece, but at the trade off, of a bit hotter, less smooth vapor. That’s what my experiences are so far with both pieces, pretty much as talked about and advertised.

I wouldn’t want any more restriction then this rig. So far I have not tested any of my flower vape devices with it.
I did take several shatter concentrate dab sessions with my NV DCup, Draw was a little tough with the NV standard titanium 2-hole carb cap, so I switched to the glass Chad Bro Terp Trunk V2 carb cap, it has a bigger hole. I was able to draw fine, and got great hits. So it’s nice to have various types of water rigs.

It’s smaller then I thought judging by photos, but it is the stated 8” tall. I only wish the mouthpiece was a bit longer and curved away from the top of the body. The 14mm bowl joint is higher then on my NV/TAG rig, that combined with the MP being lower then the other rig, puts my face and eyes a little too close to the hot dish, but manageable if careful. I’m not a fan of adding more things like drop downs or other accessories, other the an 14-18mm adapter, I like simplicity.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
other the an 14-18mm adapter
The dropdown I use on the following recycler is 14mm male to 18mm female so it suits my bangers and enails along with my vapes.
The audio is a bit rough with the Rattle can as my ultrasonic cleaner was running in the background...fixed by the Kromedome recycler turn,

RustyOldNail

The dropdown I use on the following recycler is 14mm male to 18mm female so it suits my bangers and enails along with my vapes.
The audio is a bit rough with the Rattle can as my ultrasonic cleaner was running in the background...fixed by the Kromedome recycler turn,

That tornado action is sick! I’m sure that piece is a lot more then my $95 Klein copy. If I hung anything off my rigs, I would knock them over in no time. I’m still scared of the long neck on my Rattlecan, it’s the longest thing sticky out (insert joke) so I just have to be careful, I’m so used to the shorter neck rigs.

Top Bottom