Cheap High Quality Bubbler

maremaresing

I have one. It's excellent, and I use all my hydratubes or interesting glass connectors on top of it. Smaller than you'd think, but thick glass and heavy. I plan to use it with my vapexhale whip system at some point, but I'm just not into whips so I haven't tried yet.

Basically, if you like it you should go for it.

lazy

I have one. It's excellent, and I use all my hydratubes or interesting glass connectors on top of it. Smaller than you'd think, but thick glass and heavy. I plan to use it with my vapexhale whip system at some point, but I'm just not into whips so I haven't tried yet.

Basically, if you like it you should go for it.
Thanks for the feedback! Yes, size-wise, the smallest I can get away with the better. Just one of those pieces that I instantly liked the look of, I reckon this'll be fun. :rockon:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I need to stay off this thread, I didn't realise glass could be so interesting... :ugh:

@Shit Snacks I see you purchased this piece a few months ago:

New glass chimney glass chimney water pipe glass base GB-315

Just wondering what your verdict is, after this time? (Or anyone else who's got this piece).

Yes it is a solid little piece, not the best perc, but certainly far from the worst, it is small, which is part of the problem the perc is a bit big for the size of the volume, so with water level etc it's just not ideal imo though it is still the best base for my hydro tubes (older straight style with bent necks by evolver) And it is unique that it has 14 mm female but 18 mm male at the top... Functionally it is not that dissimilar from the Texas Hot Glass sherlock shredder honestly, and hard to argue with the price (yes decent thick quality too from Genesis Glass always)

Also, can someone link me to the best whip adapter (ideally on Dhgate) that I'd need, (perhaps a mouthpiece link would be useful as well). Cheers! :cheers:

I don't have any to link you, they're all the same or less it's hard to really know, you can get them from Amazon and eBay too, various other stores that are not expensive, so you don't have to order from DHG... Plenty of US resellers, I actually got really nice whip adapters from someone else who bought them from Oregon glass blower, I'm sure they cost more but never seen any of this nice... Others are hit or miss

lazy

Yes it is a solid little piece, not the best perc, but certainly far from the worst, it is small, which is part of the problem the perc is a bit big for the size of the volume, so with water level etc it's just not ideal imo though it is still the best base for my hydro tubes (older straight style with bent necks by evolver) And it is unique that it has 14 mm female but 18 mm male at the top... Functionally it is not that dissimilar from the Texas Hot Glass sherlock shredder honestly, and hard to argue with the price (yes decent thick quality too from Genesis Glass always)

I don't have any to link you, they're all the same or less it's hard to really know, you can get them from Amazon and eBay too, various other stores that are not expensive, so you don't have to order from DHG... Plenty of US resellers, I actually got really nice whip adapters from someone else who bought them from Oregon glass blower, I'm sure they cost more but never seen any of this nice... Others are hit or miss
Thanks Snacks. I'm a noob at this, and didn't think that a perc could be too big for the piece. That's useful to know. I've ordered the 198 based on El Duderino, coolbreeze and your high praises for it, so that's sorted. I might just bag this, though! Be interesting to compare the differences.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks Snacks. I'm a noob at this, and didn't think that a perc could be too big for the piece. That's useful to know.

Yeah mostly in this case means softer draw is better, if you rip it too hard there's not much volume to move if you have too much water with the big perc, but a slower sip is no issue! And depends on the attachments etc of course, I used it on its own a bit, and stacked with my tubes, but I actually haven't used it since that first time really?

I've ordered the 198 based on El Duderino, coolbreeze and your high praises for it, so that's sorted. I might just bag this, though! Be interesting to compare the differences.

Nice! Best cheap herbal recycler available and fine for dabbing too :cool::tup:

Top Bottom