Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Yes, I understand how parcel shipments, customs, and cross-carrier tracking works. I have had many other shipments from similar regions and others since ship and arrive, I am not befuddled by what is happening and asking for your assistance.

Timps27,

delta hotel

Some here haven't and often there's confusion about why the status stops updating following only one, I won't apologize because I was only trying to help, but I wish you the best in receiving your packages!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yes, I understand how parcel shipments, customs, and cross-carrier tracking works. I have had many other shipments from similar regions and others since ship and arrive, I am not befuddled by what is happening and asking for your assistance.

What is the issue then exactly? I'm not sure you really clarified that, what you are asking the seller to do for you... Sorry, just delay?

Shit Snacks,

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I was simply reporting that shipping seems to be an issue with fengshang; despite reaching out and them responding they have offered no resolution. I apologize for sharing my experience, more and more around here that seems to be something no one is interested in.

Shit Snacks

I was simply reporting that shipping seems to be an issue with fengshang; despite reaching out and them responding they have offered no resolution. I apologize for sharing my experience, more and more around here that seems to be something no one is interested in.

Sorry, I guess most of us were not clear that's all you were doing? Again I'll say though, I'm not really sure what you expect them to do?? About shipments that are being delayed through customs etc... had they not replied at all regarding the item that was not yet sent, offering any explanation??

Shit Snacks,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I apologize for sharing my experience, more and more around here that seems to be something no one is interested in.
The info is welcomed @Timps27, also, there is a thread for posting about 'less than great' sellers here,

Likun

It has been good for 2 weeks...

Edit sorry my post has been missing:

Can't upload images directly for some reason.
So yeah I just broke off the neck.
Is there any chance I could sand down the broken 'leftovers' and just stick a cork with some tube in the hole?

What piece would you recommend in the 40-50 €/$ price range?
Still the one @Shit Snacks has developed? If so, what perc? https://www.dhgate.com/product/2015.../255741536.html?type=r&recinfo=#mfavit-1-null
I already own a d020 and want something with a bit more 'bang' - would those two be too similar? They do look quite similar.

Yes I have that one above as well, it is versatile, but not one of my favorites...

Yes that one is great, diffusion downstem, nine holes open bottom, you might want a different mouthpiece is all... Also don't need the ash catch unless you want a second chamber of water and volume to fill...
https://www.dhgate.com/product/2015.../255741536.html?type=r&recinfo=#mfavit-1-null

It is not similar, it is much better, better flow and diffusion, larger size, modularity... But there are plenty of other options too!

Thanks for the recommendations. I just ordered the SAML piece with 9 holes, open bottom. I'm excited to try it out with my TM and soon to come Omega :)
Is there any mp you could recommend for this specific piece? And what makes the basic one "bad"?
Would this be any better? If I remembner correctly someone else recommended this mp. https://www.dhgate.com/product/70mm...45986ea833f8a6c7ac|bestmatch;sthome|630990001

TedJones

Thanks for the recommendations. I just ordered the SAML piece with 9 holes, open bottom. I'm excited to try it out with my TM and soon to come Omega :)
Is there any mp you could recommend for this specific piece? And what makes the basic one "bad"?
Would this be any better? If I remembner correctly someone else recommended this mp. https://www.dhgate.com/product/70mm...45986ea833f8a6c7ac|bestmatch;sthome|630990001
I like both of the SAML dimple mouthpieces. One has just a tiny lip/flared end where the other is quite large. They’re pretty solid too.

TedJones,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Ariwe

Shit Snacks

Would this be any better? If I remembner correctly someone else recommended this mp

Nice! Yeah it's a personal preference thing, I don't think the one that comes with is bad, I like a narrow mouthpiece, but it does restrict the flow a little bit, works with this style of peace I think, it's not that much narrower diameter air flow compared to the stock versions available from goo roo (if you like those more, you can buy them separately though not very expensive, to try them, although I prefer them with 45° angle adapter personally they are a bit too straight for me) cannabis hardware also sells a different variation of goo roo mouthpiece, wider tip definitely more airflow, I would need the angle adapter, but it does look like a pretty nice option? Not too expensive... Yes some people like the TAG or other option from SamL (they have a clone of it too) but those are not my style with the wide sort of flaring taper personally, Genesis Glass also sells variations, and cloud connoisseur has another mouthpiece and two new ones coming soon... Sky Glass makes a mouthpiece that a lot of people like, and you can get simple ones from the rogue wax works, or lamart has some good options too, when they are back with shop open, any 18 mm male will fit as a mouthpiece so there are a ton of options! Nice ones can be gotten from Good Vibes Boro too, as I always love his work myself

Shit Snacks

FWIW someone else in a discord group got one of these little fengsheng RBR in now:
Screenshot-20240817-111648.png

Not the quickest shipping, but it did arrive... They are still trying to get the hang of it, water levels with the right vape etc, there's a chance it could be a little wonky as a seconds since it was so cheap?? Hard to tell I have to compare and take mine out too, we'll see as others get theirs, another is expected tomorrow or the next day

El Duderino

The Dude abides.

Got this cute little piece today. Visually, it's definitely very appealing, and I like the mouthpiece. Also luckily not wonky.

I’m also still a bit unsure about the water level. A bit too much and your mouth is full of water, a bit too little and it doesn't recycle properly (that's with the TM2). I need to play around with it a bit more. Dry with the CC Omega at 480F it is nice.

Definitely a good distraction until the high-end stuff from CC arrives.

Shit Snacks

Got this cute little piece today. Visually, it's definitely very appealing, and I like the mouthpiece. Also luckily not wonky.

I’m also still a bit unsure about the water level. A bit too much and your mouth is full of water, a bit too little and it doesn't recycle properly (that's with the TM2). I need to play around with it a bit more. Dry with the CC Omega at 480F it is nice.

Definitely a good distraction until the high-end stuff from CC arrives.

Nice! Yeah because of the piece size and design that water level is tricky along with the airflow, which is also affected by your vape set up and bowl screen etc of course

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Nice! Yeah because of the piece size and design that water level is tricky along with the airflow, which is also affected by your vape set up and bowl screen etc of course

I've been struggling to dial in the perfect water level for my TM2 setup. Without the vape attached, everything works as it should. However, as soon as I add my vape, the recycling function seems to be compromised. I guess I'll need to experiment with different vapes to see if I can get it to work.

Likun

Shipping was very quick. Unfortunately I'm a bit disappointed in build quality. It looks good overall and is thick and sturdy but it looks like a little piece broke out at the downstem insert. Also the base is a bit wobbly. Should I contact the seller about this?
I'll give it a function test later on!

Shit Snacks

I've been struggling to dial in the perfect water level for my TM2 setup. Without the vape attached, everything works as it should. However, as soon as I add my vape, the recycling function seems to be compromised. I guess I'll need to experiment with different vapes to see if I can get it to work.

Yeah so that is the airflow restriction, I'm not sure what you're using with it, but you need a clean screen WPA that is wide open flow, I rely on tetra more for open air flow with water pieces and quick hits... TM should have enough though? Just might not work with the piece unfortunately

Shipping was very quick. Unfortunately I'm a bit disappointed in build quality. It looks good overall and is thick and sturdy but it looks like a little piece broke out at the downstem insert. Also the base is a bit wobbly. Should I contact the seller about this?

Having the base a little wobbly is unfortunately pretty normal, but they should absolutely take care of you for that little chip downstem!

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Yeah so that is the airflow restriction, I'm not sure what you're using with it, but you need a clean screen WPA that is wide open flow, I rely on tetra more for open air flow with water pieces and quick hits... TM should have enough though? Just might not work with the piece unfortunately

I tried the TM with the simple glass WPA with mesh screen from TRWW with no luck. The screen is not 100% clean though which might have an impact as well. I'm fine with it though and still happy with the purchase, experimenting is fun. And as said, dry it's definitely nice.

gmocooties

Ugh, that's a bummer. Definitely hit them up. I've gotten a few pieces from them now, and they've all been straight (and undamaged) - far more so than I'd typically expect for glass @ this price tbh.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
My FC-199 just bit the dust. Shattered in the ultrasonic, the top was just too thin. FC-MOD still going strong though.

Interesting, I’ve always tried to caution people about using ultrasonic units, as they can be quite destructive. Many never learn how they actually work, and proper usage. And yes, I own a US made, fairly powerful unit.

They are often recommended on FC, but while sorry for your loss, hopefully it can aid others as a precautionary tale!

Top Bottom