Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Got this cute little piece today. Visually, it's definitely very appealing, and I like the mouthpiece. Also luckily not wonky.

I’m also still a bit unsure about the water level. A bit too much and your mouth is full of water, a bit too little and it doesn't recycle properly (that's with the TM2). I need to play around with it a bit more. Dry with the CC Omega at 480F it is nice.

Definitely a good distraction until the high-end stuff from CC arrives.
I received a couple of the pieces I ordered from this seller today as well! Nice thick glass on both!
Really appreciate the recommendation of this seller!

Last edited:

Deftinw0lf

Interesting, I’ve always tried to caution people about using ultrasonic units, as they can be quite destructive. Many never learn how they actually work, and proper usage. And yes, I own a US made, fairly powerful unit.

They are often recommended on FC, but while sorry for your loss, hopefully it can aid others as a precautionary tale!
Haha nah I only put stuff in there I'm okay with losing. It's only for the workhorses!

Deftinw0lf,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Valleywood14

Has anyone had experience with this goo roo clone? It’s around $50 usd which is great.
I’ve been searching for a smallish simple bubbler with a removable downstem and mouthpiece. This might be it!

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
Has anyone had experience with this goo roo clone? It’s around $50 usd which is great.
I’ve been searching for a smallish simple bubbler with a removable downstem and mouthpiece. This might be it!
I don't have experience with that product, but many people around here are happy with the Saml FC-MOD which is similar in design (maybe slightly better). It should cost about the same or cheaper depending on the options.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yes that one is fine, but I do think the new FC mod is better and it is actually cheaper...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Which of the three downstream options would be best for a firewood/diffuser style ball vape?

Always the diffusion downstem, that is the main one, nine holes with open bottom, just like the original goo roo... Also don't get the ash catcher unless you want a second chamber of volume to fill and water perc (some people like the other down stems but they are not for me with this one at least)

Top Bottom