Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hi all! I'm waiting on an Epitome kit, my first ball vape, and I'm shopping glass to get ready for it. I already have a mega cube I got in a package deal used. I like the stability and the whip aspects. That said, I've never really used it, and I have been sipping off portable vapes since I've come back to cannabis after a 30 year tolerance break, lol. I'm wondering if I should spend another $40-$60 to have a couple different options to play with when my kit comes. Here are the options I've seen here that fit my budget. What would you choose in my situation? Extra variable: I bought a banger to heat in my coil so I can toy around with dabs as well. What piece might be good for double duty--dabs and herb? Thanks!

Hey for that vape imo definitely the last one!

The way you were talking, I thought you were going to be interested in this one though:

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
The way you were talking, I thought you were going to be interested in this one though:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/tkl/...=ff8080814637ba5e01465ab2a6cb3557|-|852316893

I would second that. I got my first ball vape (CC Omega) a few days ago myself and use this recycler (https://www.dhgate.com/product/saml-klein-bong-hookahs-dab-rig-glass-recycler/910683957.html) for smaller bowl. For larger bowls, I use the water piece recommended by @Shit Snacks, which can also clear larger loads in one hit. By the way, it also comes with a whip if you like it.

Overall, I find it to be a very nice piece that seems well-made and makes a sturdy impression. And if I may give you @Shit Snacks' best tip: Use a dropdown (https://dhgate.com/product/glass-adapter-14-4mm-male-to-18-8mm-female/418256865.html) each time - this further cools the vapor and also keeps the water piece cleaner.

Have fun!

Last edited:

Thumos

Hey for that vape imo definitely the last one!

I would second that. I got my first ball vape (CC Omega) a few days ago myself and use this recycler (https://www.dhgate.com/product/saml-klein-bong-hookahs-dab-rig-glass-recycler/910683957.html) for smaller bowl. For larger bowls, I use the water piece recommended by @Shit Snacks, which can also clear larger loads in one hit. By the way, it also comes with a whip if you like it.

Overall, I find it to be a very nice piece that seems well-made and makes a sturdy impression. And if I may give you @Shit Snacks' best tip: Use a dropdown (https://dhgate.com/product/glass-adapter-14-4mm-male-to-18-8mm-female/418256865.html) each time - this further cools the vapor and also keeps the water piece cleaner.

Have fun!
Got the big one with whip and the dropdowns coming. Excited. Thanks for the recommendations! 👍

coolbreeze

Last edited:

VASked_Avenger!

coolbreeze

Any function video with a vape...I am trying to wait on getting a RBR3.0 (until after my other hand gets operated on) and this is half the price so very tempting.
Hope this shitty gif will suffice. That's with a Woodscents, known for its tight draw. If it'll function with that it'll function with anything!
ezgif-5-7fa717ed9b.gif

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Not really tempted on this klein recycler looking for better function.
What is currently the best recycler on dhgate under 60$ for vaporizing herbs?

Yes, that one is not really good imo for vaping because of the incycler style klein funnel making airflow and full function trickier, but the other one we are talking about is perfect... I thought you wanted that other one you said before though?

Any function video with a vape...I am trying to wait on getting a RBR3.0 (until after my other hand gets operated on) and this is half the price so very tempting.

I don't remember if I posted videos with my old green one, @delta hotel has it now though... This one is based off that, with some slight differences, really fantastic with everything, I sold my RBR 3.0 before selling it, I do not find it as enjoyable at all personally, this was the perfect one for herbal recycling (cloud connoisseur influx is great now of course and has some similar design elements although it is much more expensive and modular too)

Ive been looking for this one! Is it something you have yourself, and recommend for vapes @Shit Snacks? Id hope it's not too too open function wise, seems like a good price for what you get

I actually do not have that one, I have their full straight fab, and I have the new FC mod from them, while I also have the original TAG modular super slit donut piece... FC 199 is a combination of FOL perc straight fab with that TAG piece so it should be pretty effective, I don't know about open airflow, I remember people talking about the choke point of the perc connection restricting some air flow in the past though? Their straight fab is pretty wide open, a little too large so I don't use it very often honestly (I might like my calibear straight fab FOL and yhookah straight swiss frit more for my tetra vaping at least I have not been using Atlas as much as I used to so hard to say but it is good with it I am sure so it would be good with other ballers regardless)

That's with a Woodscents which has a very tight draw. If it'll function with that it'll function with anything!

Yeah that's good for a tight draw, with a more open draw, you get a fuller vortex drain going moreso, recyclers always best with max airflow ideally when vaping

VapeReady

This is it:

It's so good and functions so well it's just a pleasure to use. It holds its own with my pricey recyclers.
Almost same design i posted earlier SOL perc klein. But honestly that's not a true recycler but an incycler. Do you have both of these or just this one? I'm opting for a true recycler, something like this for example or this clear RBR.

VapeReady,
Reactions: LesPlenty

coolbreeze

Almost same design i posted earlier SOL perc klein. But honestly that's not a true recycler but an incycler. Do you have both of these or just this one? I'm opting for a true recycler, something like this for example or this clear RBR.
I'm not sure I understand why it's not a 'true recycler' or how it's almost the same? My understanding is that the external uptake is what would differentiate it from an incycler, with the intakes being holes in the internal funnel? This is considered a Klein recycler unless I'm mistaken, but one without a conical funnel (not sure if these have a different name to distinguish it from hour-glass Kleins).

I do not have the incycler.

coolbreeze,

Shit Snacks

That is FOL perc actually, fountain slits facing up, SOL has them on the sides and they are often mislabeled especially by China... Yes they are all recycler, incycler just means that part is inside and not outside... The drain is still on the outside with that incycler, the new klein that we are recommending as outer uptake tube, but the train is on the inside through the center of the perc... RBR is just another style variation, they are all technically klein (vortex funnel) recyclers, I had the other one you linked as well, not a fan of that barrel matrix perc there either though it is nice and thick

Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks,

gmocooties

[...] I'm opting for a true recycler, something like this for example [...]
I grabbed one of these a while ago and I'm not a huge fan tbh. The quality seems a little inconsistent too - I ordered one for myself and another for a friend, and the perc on one of them never really 'fires' fully unless you go to town and rip it hard.

It also has an annoying whistle when used with anything with wide open airflow. Drives me nuts lol. It's a deceptively small piece too - I think the proportions in the shop's photos are kind of wonky.

Everyone here loves the SAML Klein, which has me intrigued. I think I might grab one now they're back in stock! I have the FC-MOD (with the 3-hole perc) and the FC-199 and they're both great. I reckon the MOD is my most-used bubbler by far.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
FYI on fengshang-99 on Ebay; I ordered 2 pieces about 3 weeks ago and another about 5 days later. As of today the first two have been stateside and "Cleared Customs" for over a week now, the third piece still hasn't shipped at all. They have responded to my messages, but as of yet have not resolved or moved anything.

delta hotel

FYI on fengshang-99 on Ebay; I ordered 2 pieces about 3 weeks ago and another about 5 days later. As of today the first two have been stateside and "Cleared Customs" for over a week now, the third piece still hasn't shipped at all. They have responded to my messages, but as of yet have not resolved or moved anything.
I'm not sure the situation, but if you only have a foreign tracking and it's changed couriers sometimes there's no update between then and it showing up. You could also try looking it up on something like postal.ninja and it will look and follow it if it's been handed off and serve you those details. Of course it's also possible it's stuck. Once it's in customs, I'm not sure what the seller is capable of, I'd check it on an aggregate postal tracker though. Good luck!

delta hotel,

Shit Snacks

Yeah I'm not sure if you expect them to resolve anything about customs? Sounds like there's nothing to do there, but keep waiting... Or if you were just trying to make sure they shipped the other piece since it was only 5 days later?? Maybe it had to be produced or something, fell through the cracks... If they are responding to you, they should be able to address that? But there's absolutely nothing they can do about customs etc. You could try calling the postal service to get an update on the package and where it is when it will be moving is all...

Shit Snacks,

Oden

Hey guys, I'm going to buy a 2ZM and I'm a noob with Ryan's products.
Do you know what type of WPA I need to buy to connect this 2ZM to a bubbler please?

And as I know that you have monstrous knowledge and experience with glass, do you think which bubbler models would be most suitable for a 2ZM?
thank you

Shit Snacks

Hey guys, I'm going to buy a 2ZM and I'm a noob with Ryan's products.
Do you know what type of WPA I need to buy to connect this 2ZM to a bubbler please?

And as I know that you have monstrous knowledge and experience with glass, do you think which bubbler models would be most suitable for a 2ZM?
thank you

Any 18.8 male to male adapter should work!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Oden

Oden

What do you see available for you?

This is my favorite style personally:
In fact I didn't know what I should buy as an adapter for the 2ZM 😂.
This one is dope as hell 😱
Does it fit deep enough like the original rod provided for the 2ZM?

Do you know of other cheaper options?

Shit Snacks

In fact I didn't know what I should buy as an adapter for the 2ZM 😂.
This one is dope as hell 😱
Does it fit deep enough like the original rod provided for the 2ZM?

Do you know of other cheaper options?

Haha yeah sorry this is the fancy ish option but yes they all fit, 2ZM is standard size to fit most everything now, tetra stems will work, rogue wax works has cheap ones probably

Top Bottom