Cheap High Quality Bubbler

VapeReady

Anyone can recommend a good piece of glass for the tinymight im tired of browsing

Last edited:
VapeReady,

Varden

Anyone can recommend a good piece of glass for the tinymight im tired of browsing
You should tell us a bit more what you want. How do you mostly use your TM2? Are you looking for something for home with no size restriction or something small or discreet for outside? You want something with a decorative touch, or strictly practical? There are so many options that if you give a few hints it would help give you what you want.

VapeReady

What would you like? What type of thing etc, any types of description would help more
You should tell us a bit more what you want. How do you mostly use your TM2? Are you looking for something for home with no size restriction or something small or discreet for outside? You want something with a decorative touch, or strictly practical? There are so many options that if you give a few hints it would help give you what you want.
Yes no budget or size restriction. I've owned a retail mobius ion matrix in the past but sold it.
I was really satisfied about that piece, although it had a lot of diffusion, it paired well with the LSV.
I know they sell an improved copy of it with a wider base but i feel like it's time for something else now.

Edit: the search engine filters on dhgate are currently bugging, who are the best sellers on dhgate besides popularglass?
Looking for a recycler with a stable base that's not too small in size. The windmill recycler you have looks actually pretty dope.

Last edited:
VapeReady,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yes no budget or size restriction. I've owned a retail mobius ion matrix in the past but sold it.
I was really satisfied about that piece, although it had a lot of diffusion, it paired well with the LSV.
I know they sell an improved copy of it with a wider base but i feel like it's time for something else now.

There are a lot of different variations of this piece that could be better or worse, you enjoyed it but you don't want to replace it?

Not quite a full recycler per se, but I think swiss, or eggs, especially straight fab rig designs particularly nice for vaping, great with TM dry and wet in my experience...

Edit: the search engine filters on dhgate are currently bugging, who are the best sellers on dhgate besides popularglass?

Searching on DHgate is not an easy thing to do, especially if you don't have something specific, although it can be more so then too... There are a lot of different sellers and they come and go, some of the links here don't work anymore...

Genesis Glass AKA yingmin5 and lumin88 is a classic although they don't have many recycler options, this one is like a dumper hydro tube:

Looking for a recycler with a stable base that's not too small in size.

Yeah this is still one of my favorites for herbs even though you don't want SamL it is great for TM:

This store has a lot of really nice stuff, I like the look of this evol empire clone style swiss donut barrel:

This is like the classic RBR from them:
They have other stuff, and you can also get the RBR from Biao of course, along with other recycler designs... (shop bongt or mlglass)

The windmill recycler you have looks actually pretty dope.

That is here if you like it, store has a lot of funky designs for cheap:

Glass99 has a lot of cheap stuff, you can find many of these designs and others available on eBay too... Some of the sellers on DHgate have stores there too, some of them are resellers as well...

Side note this blue and yellow one is pretty cool:

And finally, if what you're after is a large, good base recycler, I would highly recommend looking into the cloud connoisseur influx and upcoming calypso as well... You missed out on the pre-orders, but there might be some extra stock available when those all arrive, or grab a pre-owned

VapeReady

Searching on DHgate is not an easy thing to do
Thanks, the search filters were not working because my ad blocker was active it's solved now.

Honestly i'm digging the RBR trend lately i don't know how it pulls compared to other recyclers but it looks nice.

What's the difference between the more expensive RBR recyclers you posted above and the POTV RBR recycler ?

What are cheap high quality RBR's i can find on dhgate because i find these all over the place for only 30$ per piece.

Last edited:
VapeReady,
Reactions: LesPlenty

coolbreeze

Thanks, the search filters were not working because my ad blocker was active it's solved now.

Honestly i'm digging the RBR trend lately i don't know how it pulls compare to other recycler but it looks nice.

What are the cheapest good quality ones i can find because i find these all over the place for only 30$ per piece.
I had one of these that worked really well:

I liked it better than my Calibear rbr or the 7th Floor (chinese) one I'd had previously, though both of those were thick and nicely made. Upshot for me is that less expensive ones can be mediocre, but that one is pretty good with various vapes in my experience. I have an American made one now but I will probably grab another of these one day, it was kind of rumbly and fun.

Last edited:
coolbreeze,

VapeReady

I had one of these that worked really well:

I liked it better than my Calibear rbr or the 7th Floor (chinese) one I'd had previously, though both of those were thick and nicely made. Upshot for me is that less expensive ones can be mediocre, but that one is pretty good with various vapes in my experience.

But 100$ why? I'm honestly not going to spend more than 60$ on china glass.

VapeReady,

coolbreeze

But 100$ why? I'm honestly not going to spend more than 60$ on china glass.

Of those I've tried, that's the best cheapest one. The cheaper ones didn't function as well because they weren't as well designed.

That Klien you linked may well be worth the $60, I havent tried it. The one @Shit Snacks linked above I have tried and it's really one of the best cheap pipes I've ever had and I use it all the time:

Shit Snacks

Honestly i'm digging the RBR trend lately i don't know how it pulls compared to other recyclers but it looks nice.

Yeah there are different types and work differently with different vapes depending on personal setups and preferences of course

What's the difference between the more expensive RBR recyclers you posted above and the POTV RBR recycler ?

The one I posted should be thicker, it also has more detailed perc, a second perc, refined klein funnel, fumed color and larger size...

Yeah I was going to say on a budget you might as well go for this one then:
If that is what you like and want to save more as a priority?

What are cheap high quality RBR's i can find on dhgate because i find these all over the place for only 30$ per piece.

Yeah the above is probably your best bet at that range specifically for an RBR

honestly not going to spend more than 60$ on china glass.

Again I would highly recommend the SamL new klein recycler as cb said too, yeah for price and function with what you have ideally, but if you don't like it otherwise then that's that!

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,

VASked_Avenger!

Anyone have a good recommendation for a natty neck style bong? Preferably, where the neck/mouthpiece starts off to the side of the top of the can? Double gridded inline percs. Has awesome bubble stacking, where water hits top of the can on rip? I have a pic of the one I broke awhile back, but don't know how to post.. Loved that piece for ball/injector vapes! Was perfect 😍

VASked_Avenger!,

Shit Snacks

So this is actually the one I have, although I have different color, it is smaller, but what I really like is that it does not have a matrix perc instead it has a simple circ perc for less diffusion which is also good with the small volume... works well with Tetra and TM for me, using dropdown adapters too... this seller is no longer on DHgate but apparently they are up on eBay now, this is even cheaper than mine was by quite a bit back then:
Really nice color too, they have a lot of great stuff in their shop, and some weird stuff lol

If that's the one you want, maybe you can get it for the lower price with coupon codes? there or at vgoodiez during one of the more prominent sales that they offer with steeper discounts?? I know things can be pretty cheap from vgez I think it gets to be about $35 during 420 and Black Friday maybe...

Anyone have a good recommendation for a natty neck style bong? Preferably, where the neck/mouthpiece starts off to the side of the top of the can? Double gridded inline percs. Has awesome bubble stacking, where water hits top of the can on rip? I have a pic of the one I broke awhile back, but don't know how to post.. Loved that piece for ball/injector vapes! Was perfect 😍

Not as simple as what you describe, but I think this^ would be a nice one... If you skim through their store you might find a more simple one you like, or they would make a custom for you I am sure and they would then offer that in their store as well... The one you describe sounds more like one from BiaoT so you can find one of their stores in the link I shared above to search there, I'm not sure if SamL have one of those, but I think they do too??

VASked_Avenger!

Thanks @ Shit Snacks, I appreciate that link. I actually have that same exact piece, it's one of my favorites. Im looking for one that doesn't have that section up top there, probably not even the inv4 (?) perc, just a dual gridded inline with open space for bubble stacking above. Heres a pic of my old one:

Shit Snacks

Thanks @ Shit Snacks, I appreciate that link. I actually have that same exact piece, it's one of my favorites. Im looking for one that doesn't have that section up top there, probably not even the inv4 (?) perc, just a dual gridded inline with open space for bubble stacking above. Heres a pic of my old one:

That link does not work for me as it wants me to log in or something? Anyway I know what you are describing, as I said, Biao makes that design, not sure if Angus or Steven offer a version as well... (Steven SamL popular glass have a stereo matrix version and the diffusion pump version at least) Sorry I just did not feel like skimming through their DHG stores again now lol

This is the one from Biao, sold out here:

VASked_Avenger!

That link does not work for me as it wants me to log in or something? Anyway I know what you are describing, as I said, Biao makes that design, not sure if Angus or Steven offer a version as well... (Steven SamL popular glass have a stereo matrix version and the diffusion pump version at least) Sorry I just did not feel like skimming through their DHG stores again now lol

This is the one from Biao, sold out here:
I'm sorry about that! Im being super lazy my bad lol. I hit up Biao on IG and asked about a custom. A taller 16" one in secret white, w/ the dual inline percs. I appreciate the help, and the link! I was hoping someone had a solid rec, I haven't ordered from DH before and im lil nervous lol.. Cheap enough to go for it though, or wait to hear back about custom options

Also, just opened that last link, yes that one or a little taller! Exactly, thanks

Shit Snacks

I'm sorry about that! Im being super lazy my bad lol. I hit up Biao on IG and asked about a custom. A taller 16" one in secret white, w/ the dual inline percs. I appreciate the help, and the link! I was hoping someone had a solid rec, I haven't ordered from DH before and im lil nervous lol.. Cheap enough to go for it though, or wait to hear back about custom options

Yeah if you want something specific a custom is always a good idea, however it looks like they do offer that one already:
Not the cheapest, because of the color, and being Biao of course (I think Angus could make the same thing for a little less)

Always quicker to just buy stock already made of course, but custom turnaround can be fast too sometimes... Nothing to really be nervous about with a good manufacturer like this and DHG has good customer protection, I like to use a virtual card number from my CC just to be safe in case anything is compromised ever, others have had that happen in the past although it never happened to me? So just to be extra safe...

Side note just reminding again that this straight swiss frit is another great piece lol I really like my blue one and I love this purple:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/tkl/...=ff8080814637ba5e01465ab2a6cb3557|-|948137430

Also place with the RBR has some fun stuff like this hrady rocket tube:

Last edited:

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
So this is actually the one I have, although I have different color, it is smaller, but what I really like is that it does not have a matrix perc instead it has a simple circ perc for less diffusion which is also good with the small volume... works well with Tetra and TM for me, using dropdown adapters too... this seller is no longer on DHgate but apparently they are up on eBay now, this is even cheaper than mine was by quite a bit back then:

That's a very pretty one, thank you! Great price too! I'll give it a try. :luv:

VASked_Avenger!

Yeah if you want something specific a custom is always a good idea, however it looks like they do offer that one already:
Not the cheapest, because of the color, and being Biao of course (I think Angus could make the same thing for a little less)

Always quicker to just buy stock already made of course, but custom turnaround can be fast too sometimes... Nothing to really be nervous about with a good manufacturer like this and DHG has good customer protection, I like to use a virtual card number from my CC just to be safe in case anything is compromised ever, others have had that happen in the past although it never happened to me? So just to be extra safe...

Side note just reminding again that this straight swiss frit is another great piece lol I really like my blue one and I love this purple:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/tkl/...=ff8080814637ba5e01465ab2a6cb3557|-|948137430

Also place with the RBR has some fun stuff like this hrady rocket tube:
Thanks @Shit Snacks good point, and that's the natty neck right there! Top link, precisely what I was looking for, same size/color and everything. You're the man! What I really meant by I was a bit nervous ordering from DHG, was because of the uncertainty sometimes of what you end up getting. Receiving the wrong piece, or overly wonky joints. But that's the gamble, and Biao usually pretty dependable from what I gather. May I ask, who's Angus? Another solid seller on DH? Thanks!

(I would love to see the function on that rocket piece, it's fun! If it was half decent i'd buy it lol)

Shit Snacks

Oh that RBR sold out, but realisted for a couple dollars more, plenty of stock:

Thanks @Shit Snacks good point, and that's the natty neck right there! Top link, precisely what I was looking for, same size/color and everything. You're the man!

Yeah sorry, was not that hard to find, so I could have shared that from the get-go lol

What I really meant by I was a bit nervous ordering from DHG, was because of the uncertainty sometimes of what you end up getting. Receiving the wrong piece, or overly wonky joints. But that's the gamble, and Biao usually pretty dependable from what I gather.

Yeah nothing really to worry about in that regard, I mean with any glass you're going to have potential variance, potentially more risk with China, but yeah reliable manufacturer and should be good enough for the price! Certainly should not be the wrong piece, easy to get refunds etc if a problem is that significant of course though

May I ask, who's Angus? Another solid seller on DH? Thanks!

Oh, yeah just another manufacturer, sold under the store names anguschenchen and hookah so that was just a nickname, it is one of the links I shared on the previous page, they were the ones with that pillar piece

(I would love to see the function on that rocket piece, it's fun! If it was half decent i'd buy it lol)

Oh the function is pretty basic, just a regular circ perc slitted showerhead so it will work well functionally with pretty much any vape, certainly decent, buy away :tup:

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks Thanks for making me think maybe I need an RBR now. Never did own one of those and that one's kind of rad looking. Going to venture around and see what other cool designs I can find them in.

Oh they used to have a bunch of different color variations, if you can search my previous posts somehow, but you would have to message them through eBay to ask for those now? Since they only have this style available... Haven't seen elsewhere

Thumos

Hi all! I'm waiting on an Epitome kit, my first ball vape, and I'm shopping glass to get ready for it. I already have a mega cube I got in a package deal used. I like the stability and the whip aspects. That said, I've never really used it, and I have been sipping off portable vapes since I've come back to cannabis after a 30 year tolerance break, lol. I'm wondering if I should spend another $40-$60 to have a couple different options to play with when my kit comes. Here are the options I've seen here that fit my budget. What would you choose in my situation? Extra variable: I bought a banger to heat in my coil so I can toy around with dabs as well. What piece might be good for double duty--dabs and herb? Thanks!

Top Bottom