Cheap High Quality Bubbler

sedentree

Eh honestly I'm not so into that one, because of the size and shape, double honeycomb discs on their own, of course the flared mouthpiece... I also feel like it might be pretty thin, however that depends on the manufacturer, this is also a model I've seen from China on eBay and DHgate, there is even a version sold by Sneaky Pete... So unless you particularly like it or have a use in mind for it specifically, or need something from Thailand, I'm not so sure it's worthwhile at that price? Nice find, depending on it all!

I don’t really seem to come across much stuff that doesn’t have a flared mouthpiece which is a shame.

sansei

I'm not here for a long time, but for a good time
All current orders are in house! w00t!!:

Hemper just sent the hammer. Nice thick glass is used for the can, polished intake joint, foot and fixed downstem which is rather large. The mouthpiece tube is thin but much larger in diameter than I was expecting, as well... mildly interesting, basic and relatively inexpensive piece of US glass and good entry to the 10mm realm, I'd say. Smoke City included a goody bag with everything else... my first plastic grinder!!! PSYCHED! The freebie downstem is too short, and slitted, so otherwise basically useless with this piece and the freebie dropdown has one weld with a much smaller, more restrictive hole than the other, so also basically useless... but he took $10 off to cover the shipping which was super fast. I'm happy...!!😁✌️🫶

Edit: both pieces are 3-hole diffy (no holes out the bottoms), btw...
Have you had a chance to use the hammer yet? What do you think?

sansei,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Have you had a chance to use the hammer yet? What do you think?
I have! Tho not extensively... it actually functions quite nicely and the 10mm surprisingly causes much less noticeable restriction than expected, I think cuz the downstem and mouthpiece tube are relatively large in relation to the can, so most all the restriction is from the small 3-hole (closed bottom) perc. The lightweight/thin mp tube keeps everything on the center of gravity so it can easily support an injector bowl and injector/hammer even with an attached coil. It functions ok for dabs too, tho all my bangers are 14mm... I only have a couple of 10mm adapters and one crappy dropdown... need more! I'll try to edit with pics if I have time... friends and family up for vaca but leaving soon!

Edit: meant to add, the design allows the need for very little water which almost never reaches the mouf...

Among other uses, it'd make a great TED-type bedside or outdoor option for sure and being less than $25 delivered, I won't lose my mind if/when I break it...

Last edited:

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I have! Tho not extensively... it actually functions quite nicely and the 10mm surprisingly causes much less noticeable restriction than expected, I think cuz the downstem and mouthpiece tube are relatively large in relation to the can, so most all the restriction is from the small 3-hole (closed bottom) perc. The lightweight/thin mp tube keeps everything on the center of gravity so it can easily support an injector bowl and injector/hammer even with an attached coil. It functions ok for dabs too, tho all my bangers are 14mm... I only have a couple of 10mm adapters and one crappy dropdown... need more! I'll try to edit with pics if I have time... friends and family up for vaca but leaving soon!
Hey Bologna, Did you ever get that four-pillar recycler from China. Just cleaned mine with a just arrived bottle of 99% iso, which I'd never even seen before and which is amazing stuff for cleaning nasty glass. Of my dozen or more bubblers and bongs, it is still my #1 because of how much bubbling, cooling, and tempering it does.

PS: I'm up at my remote little place at the northern tip of Newfoundland. Bologna is referred to around here as "Newfie steak".

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Wow this is pretty wild, kind of like a clone of Ubik recyclers? A little off, but not bad, reliable seller manufacturer, shame about that circ perc showerhead though...
Oh it is also on eBay, not 100% sure if it's the same version from the same place, but they do have an additional color there as well:

Oh yeah remember that evol clone that we wished had the actual donut barrel style mouthpiece?? Well how bout a ton of them:
:rofl:

Last edited:

fropones

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Hey Bologna, Did you ever get that four-pillar recycler from China. Just cleaned mine with a just arrived bottle of 99% iso, which I'd never even seen before and which is amazing stuff for cleaning nasty glass. Of my dozen or more bubblers and bongs, it is still my #1 because of how much bubbling, cooling, and tempering it does.

PS: I'm up at my remote little place at the northern tip of Newfoundland. Bologna is referred to around here as "Newfie steak".
Hi!👋 You must be thinking of someone else, as I do not own one and have only been mildly interested in them over the years, quite honestly, but your review has certainly piqued my interest....!

Try using 200 proof (100% pure) "food grade" ethanol sometime... when you're done, thin it a bit with some mixer and give yerself a "smile"....🥃:D:tup:

Ha, I know it may sound a bit creepy, but every now and then I checkout your pad up there on Google maps/Earth... and imagine the clouds/fog etc is vapor... 💨

I'm aware of "Newfie Steak", hehe... I've subscribed to this dude (and others like him up around there) for years...!:

coolbreeze

fropones

Try using 200 proof (100% pure) "food grade" ethanol sometime... when you're done, thin it a bit with some mixer and give yerself a "smile"....🥃:D:tup:
You're more likely to get 192 proof given the ethanol/water azeotrope at 96%vv ethanol. Pure ethanol is so hydrophilic it will pull water out of the atmosphere to get back to that equilibrium

sedentree

What does the hivemind think of something like https://www.grasscity.co.uk/grace-glass-gg-sidecar-vapor-bubbler-with-slitted-ball-perc-green.html

g631gus-09.jpg

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
My opinion...? It's not terrible, but I'd pass...the perc seems too big and high for that size can, the mouthpiece tube is at too low an angle, and honestly, personally, "side car" rigs sorta mess with my purely selective OCD, which is why I only own one....:2c::tup::peace:

Now THIS looks interesting to ME for $25 and all the other holiday crap...:
However, I know nothing about this shop... I should probably post this in the holiday sale thread, but why fuckin bother with that bullshit waste of effort....? Ha. No.

Edit: oh, and here, for all you needy anti social media weirdos:

Enjoy! ✌️&❤️

Last edited:

El Duderino

The Dude abides.

Shit Snacks

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
This is the cheapest RBR 3.0 that I have been watching for quite some time, waiting/hoping it will drop in price to get into my budget...
What about this one?:

Is it not a 3.0? Is it too small? What am I missing?

Edit: over here yours lists for $85 and the one I linked is $67... US stock vs CN? Is it a coupon thing? I gotta be missing something...

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep

Shit Snacks

Thanks for pointing out I listed the older version, I have now deleted it from my list. Here is my cheapest RBR 3.0, it has the extra perc in the can.

Ha yes I was just going to say that the original two above are not 3.0 but this one is now! Not a bad price for that clear, I only paid $90 ish for one in blue on sale however with all the discount codes, worthwhile

Top Bottom