Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It has the big OTG label right on it, no? Or are my eyes more fuct than I want to believe....?🥸:myday:

Yep I just didn't pay attention clearly nor knew anything about OTG to think anything of it lol when you see $25 you just think cheap china glass perhaps even more so with logo branding prominent hehe

Glass labeled "Nameless" at Smoke City (and other vendors) is usually just a nice way of saying it's made in China... not Justin "Nameless" on IG... heh.

Yes that's the confusion lately lol Thanks!

sedentree

Seems pretty cheap, $20: https://www.stonedgenie.com/products/7-aqua-twisted-bong

MG-1389-jpg.webp

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
American glass thread or here...? 🤔

Not even on sale, it looks like a decent buy, no...? Wish I could find it w/14mm as this appears to be 10mm:
angled_neck_5000x.jpg

I've been enjoying my cheap US pieces by Vulcan and OTG, worth it for the non-wobbly gg connections alone...! :brow::sherlock::science::peace:

Edit:

Moistboyz - Great American Zero
:rockon::tup::peace:
Looks like I'll be finding out....👀🤔😃:tup::

:peace:

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to post this, too:
IMG-5789.jpg

I had the day off yesterday and lovingly savored a 250mg piece of dark ChoCLIT bar (😘😛😚😜) and couldn't really be bothered with this place. I apologize and hope you understand... I emailed Elizabeth at Smoke City in the morning and she immediately replied and said she'd ship it out no tax w/free shipping within 3 hours...🙄

Last edited:

sedentree

Yo @sedentree, buddy, you may want to email/text Stondegenie and find out if this made out of boro and at least a little bit somewhat durable... Nice find tho! You know I LOVE showerhead circle percs...! (if that is what it is?)

Here is the response I got ✌️

It "is made of high-quality Borosilicate glass with a thickness of 4mm. It also features a diffused percolator. Please see the attached picture for your reference."

The attached image is a little small 😅
n-Qa94-IE1-Wl-AKDo0e3s-OJ3-JK4u.png

Btw, you should have a browse around the site if you haven’t, there are a few other colours 👍

Edit, they sent a larger picture:
Screenshot-2024-06-18-at-10-16-19-AM.png

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

It "is made of high-quality Borosilicate glass with a thickness of 4mm. It also features a diffused percolator. Please see the attached picture for your reference."

The attached image is a little small 😅
n-Qa94-IE1-Wl-AKDo0e3s-OJ3-JK4u.png

Btw, you should have a browse around the site if you haven’t, there are a few other colours 👍

Edit, they sent a larger picture:
Screenshot-2024-06-18-at-10-16-19-AM.png
SWEEEEET! Yeah, I perused their stuff a little bit during 4/20 cuz they were posting a shitton... that one in particular, too, ha! I did wonder about quality cuz everything is soooo cheap there! Are you getting one?

Purrrrfectly suited for this thread, I might add, please post MOAR!!

sedentree

SWEEEEET! Yeah, I perused their stuff a little bit during 4/20 cuz they were posting a shitton... that one in particular, too, ha! I did wonder about quality cuz everything is soooo cheap there! Are you getting one?

I don’t think I will get that specific one but I do have my eye on a few others, will probably order at least one later this week 😅
The tornado recycler and the amber version of the one above are a couple of the ones I am considering.

Not 100% but kinda taken with this as well 😅

Shit Snacks

You know I LOVE showerhead circle percs...! (if that is what it is?)

FWIW I think perc is too large with way too many slits in too small of a piece based on my experience with them, though circ perc showerhead with slits is not my favorite anyway of course as been documented lol

Nice! Yeah still pretty thin, makes sense for the price. It was the joint and primarily the twisted neck that made me wonder, I have seen those a lot, classic head shop fare

sedentree

Turns out it was $70 shipping to the UK so I ended up going elsewhere and ordering that cactus, prophet-a-like, rig instead. Probably the same total cost but it felt wrong to spend so much on shipping for a very cheap piece 😂

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Turns out it was $70 shipping to the UK so I ended up going elsewhere and ordering that cactus, prophet-a-like, rig instead. Probably the same total cost but it felt wrong to spend so much on shipping for a very cheap piece 😂
My South-African knock-proph is great for the price. £15 postage, zero import duties. Yes it's a bit wonky, but a lot lot better than the dreadful French version

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Ha, I probably would've done the same, that's nuts...!

Looks like I'll be finding out....👀🤔😃:tup::

:peace:

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to post this, too:
IMG-5789.jpg
All the stuff from Elizabeth landed and everything's perfect... the OTG mini-bub is in NJ and should be here Monday...:tup::peace:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I went to the local headshop to grab some cheapo adapters in preparation of what I think (it didn't say, I didn't ask) may be my first official 10mm glass...! And if it's 14mm, well, now that I have these... 🤔😜:

We'll see if "size" matters...:haw::disgust:

And Smoke City never emailed the tracking (after a few days 🙄) so I texted and they said they held shipping it cuz they were concerned that I wouldn't want 14mm male....? Ha, glad I checked, I told them to ship it asap and it should be here Wednesday... here's another pic of the new sherly bub (they're including the dropdown instead of the extra downstem):

Soooooo EXCITING....!🤗:tup::peace:

Last edited:

PainfulEssence

Been pondering different cheap bongs and bubblers and came across a few. Not sure what people recommend for a good thickness but that's what I'm most worried about when seeing these thin glass. Good thick glass bongs for around $30?

https://smokingoutlet.net/gili-glass-85-honeycomb-perc-tube-bong
https://marijuanapackaging.com/prod...lass-mini-water-pipe-6in-tall-14mm-bowl-green
https://avernicsmokeshop.com/products/tank-bubbler-w-quad-cross-inline
https://avernicsmokeshop.comproducts/8-classic-beaker-water-pipe-1

PainfulEssence,

LesPlenty

Company Rep

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
These 10 to 14mm GonG also make nice mouthpieces when jammed into other bongs outlets with the help of a little silicone tube.:tup:
Sweet, thanks for the idea! Now all I need to find (probably) are low profile 18mm male to 10mm male and 14mm male to 10mm male reducers and a regular 18mm male to 10mm male adapter...🤔🤨🧐:brow:

I know the OTG mini-hammer will be here in a few hours, but will the sherly beaker bub show up today, as well (doubt it)...?!:

Soooo close, yet sooo far away (the distribution center is in Scarborough, just south of Portland like 25 mins away)! :tup::peace:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
All current orders are in house! w00t!!:

Hemper just sent the hammer. Nice thick glass is used for the can, polished intake joint, foot and fixed downstem which is rather large. The mouthpiece tube is thin but much larger in diameter than I was expecting, as well... mildly interesting, basic and relatively inexpensive piece of US glass and good entry to the 10mm realm, I'd say. Smoke City included a goody bag with everything else... my first plastic grinder!!! PSYCHED! The freebie downstem is too short, and slitted, so otherwise basically useless with this piece and the freebie dropdown has one weld with a much smaller, more restrictive hole than the other, so also basically useless... but he took $10 off to cover the shipping which was super fast. I'm happy...!!😁✌️🫶

Edit: both pieces are 3-hole diffy (no holes out the bottoms), btw...

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Any suggestions for a cheap dropdown that's more interesting than the typical 45° straight tube? Especially if they have reducing/expanding options

I'm sorry I don't know what you mean by this typical 45° angle straight tube? What type of drop down do you want, I have shared the best cheap ones with the s shape from DHgate where you can get multiple size configurations among others among others

Shit Snacks,

fropones

I'm sorry I don't know what you mean by this typical 45° angle straight tube? What type of drop down do you want, I have shared the best cheap ones with the s shape from DHgate where you can get multiple size configurations among others among others
I mean one like Bologna posted above. Not sure how to copy that image down to here :hmm:

fropones,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I mean one like Bologna posted above. Not sure how to copy that image down to here :hmm:
Yeah, it's been my experience that those cheapo "Z" style "dropdowns" (which I like to call a "moveover" or "upandover" cuz there is no actual "drop") are a total crapshoot as far as being straight, level, perpendicular etc and proper size weld holes (nevermind the likelihood of wobbly gg joints)... it's usually best to pay more for a well made durable one, unless you can physically checkout the cheapo thoroughly in a shop before purchase...

I've never purchased from the storefront @Shit Snacks recommends, but if I was looking for a cheap one online, I'd most def go there first... 💯:2c::tup::peace:

Shit Snacks

Oh, yeah, that is z shape or n shape typically, I would not get most of the ones from China because of durability which is why I started with s shape, but I also much prefer the style and form factor of them now too...

Here is the link for the nice s shape, decent quality, great price, you have to order two, but if you write in the notes and message them that you want two different size configurations, they will send you one of each then! There are some other options, but this is the cheapest and most versatile (except that they don't have 10 mm)

Top Bottom