Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Likun

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Hey guys, after buying a hdyratube for my recently aquired Cloud Evo, I got hooked again on china glass.
A few years ago there was this piece which I found quite tempting, didn't pull the trigger though.
Is there anything similar like this? Or any other recommendation that goes in that direction? Thanks!
Popular glass has it w/stereo matrix...not that I'm personally recommending it:

The other one, or one closer to it should be relatively easy to find tho... I'll keep a lookout.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey guys, after buying a hdyratube for my recently aquired Cloud Evo, I got hooked again on china glass.
A few years ago there was this piece which I found quite tempting, didn't pull the trigger though.
Is there anything similar like this? Or any other recommendation that goes in that direction? Thanks!

Unfortunately they stopped selling that one, previously it was available in yellow and green, with FOL perc, you can get similar variations from Biao however they use double gridded stemline perc (or yeah the stereo matrix version like from SamL) which I personally do not enjoy comparatively... CaliBear might sell the FOL version still?? (I bet SamL can make a new version with FOL actually if we ask, been a little while since they released a new new piece though)

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Good call (per always :brow:), @Shit Snacks!

Just search Google with something like "flower of life natty neck tube bong" and click the "Images" tab, @Likun... :2c::tup::peace:

Have fun and good luck!

Likun

Thank you so much @Shit Snacks @Bologna
That really is a similar piece! ThinkI'm going to order that one. Except you have a better suggestion for me :D
Import for me is mainly easy of clean and vapor quality (obviously).

Unfortunately they stopped selling that one, previously it was available in yellow and green, with FOL perc, you can get similar variations from Biao however they use double gridded stemline perc (or yeah the stereo matrix version like from SamL) which I personally do not enjoy comparatively... CaliBear might sell the FOL version still?? (I bet SamL can make a new version with FOL actually if we ask, been a little while since they released a new new piece though)
Your post mainly was so cryptic to me lol as I don't know all of those abbreviations and manufacturers.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
That really is a similar piece! ThinkI'm going to order that one. Except you have a better suggestion for me :D
I'd def recommend this for a great all-arounder even tho I don't have one (I have others that are similar.) Insane value and designed by our very own @Shit Snacks...!:

Likun

I'd def recommend this for a great all-arounder even tho I don't have one (I have others that are similar.) Insane value and designed by our very own @Shit Snacks...!:

Wow that looks great!
What's the difference in the three percs, function wise?

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Wow that looks great!
I agree!

Well, tbh, I'm not at liberty to say cuz I've never used one, but it seems most don't see the need for the GIANT ash-catcher (pretty sure SAML added that, not @Shit Snacks..?), and the stock 12/13 (or is it 9/10?) hole "diffusion" downstem is preferred... personally, I'd probably get all the "options"....:brow::tup::peace:

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
(or is it 9/10?) hole "diffusion" downstem is preferred
Got that one working now. As I am one arm down, being able to simply disassemble and run it through the dishwasher is a great benefit.
9 hole with open end perc,
3 hole,
Headshow:lol:,
Edit to say I liked the Matrix perc for this too...but I broke all 3 I had...butterfingers.:tup:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Yeah it depends what you want exactly there are a lot of great options now! I think I gave you a bunch in the VXL thread too for hydro tubes...

Your post mainly was so cryptic to me lol as I don't know all of those abbreviations and manufacturers.

Sorry, FOL stands for flower of life, that is the laser cut fountain facing up perc (they often call them SOL mistakenly which is seed of life and a little different, they are originally made by another company and copied now)

SamL is Popular Glass aka Steven on DHgate where the new FC mod is sold along with others (they have a big straight fab FOL that you might like as well, but if you already ordered the plain natty neck don't worry about it for now)

BiaoT is another well liked manufacturer, and CaliBear is a US retailer with exclusive designs from China (pretty sure they are made by a manufacturer that no longer sells on DHgate but not 100% sure)

Wow that looks great!

Yeah the diffusion downstem, nine holes with open bottom, is the best imo based off the goo roo 3piece original, the others were added after because people wanted to try different things, the head show aka shower head circ perc used to be offered with the old FC mod design (I don't really like those at all)

Well, tbh, I'm not at liberty to say cuz I've never used one, but it seems most don't see the need for the GIANT ash-catcher (pretty sure SAML added that, not @Shit Snacks..?), and the stock 12/13 (or is it 9/10?) hole

Haha yeah they kept that ash catcher from the old FC mod design as well, which is a clone of the old VXL devastator, essentially it just acts as a second filtration chamber and volume, sort of similar to having a rig that has two perc sections, or a hydro tube on a hydro base, although not necessary for most (I always use a drop down adapter though)

Damn why do you have to show me those after having pulled the trigger on the calibear natty bong 😭

Haha sorry! We weren't sure if you definitely wanted only that specific piece, or if you wanted suggestions for others that were similar and perhaps better, cheaper... If you change your mind I'm sure you can cancel that order, or just wait and I'm sure you will enjoy it! There are so many options for great glass now

delta hotel

There's not a whole lot left to choose from but this looks a little interesting for $15:

These, too, for $12:

These make AWESOME injector bowls, nice and beefy. HIGHly recommended as long as the end on the male adapter you use doesn't protrude up past the interior female gong ridge that perfectly holds a standard size screen flat. Don't wanna stir? No worries! Just PULLOUT, lay a smaller screen on the male TIP, give 'er a FLIP and REINSERT!

OTG and a few others are even US made! I had a great experience the only time I purchased from them..
I ended up grabbing one of those little hammers. It came in today and I'm really enjoying it, thanks for dropping that. I'll post pics later, but I'm really liking it with my Anvil WPA and it worked better than expected with my FlowerPot B1.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I ended up grabbing one of those little hammers. It came in today and I'm really enjoying it, thanks for dropping that. I'll post pics later, but I'm really liking it with my Anvil WPA and it worked better than expected with my FlowerPot B1.
Sweet! Yeah, I got the 5-arm tree version a few months ago cuz they were out of that one... think I paid a little more too, good on ya! Can't beat it for $12, I'd say! All my stuff just came in today, too! Less than 4 days from FLA! I'm actually currently hitting each piece as I type this, and with fresh flower, so I'm in no shape for a detailed post w/pics etc... ha. Overall, I'm extremely happy again, will report more later!

Edit: make that 6-arm-w/2 slits each-tree apparently...haha

Edit: oh ok, I'll show the "teaser" pics I sent my daughter:

I asked her to choose between this one and the Avacadope before ordering and she chose this one

And I kinda pushed this one, too...

Last edited:

DogBoy

know fear
grav-r-medium-upright-bubbler-black-accents-1_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Rodney

So what do y'all think...? Seems like a decent enough deal for some cheap fun... the Sherlock would be for my daughter:

It says this:

But yet it's still trying to add $16 for shipping...? Super annoying to have to deal with!:

On a side note, why not just slap a screen in a downstem like one of these (I personally never like this particular type of perc) and use it as a one piece injector stem?:

Did they arrive yet? these are great prices.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Did they arrive yet? these are great prices.
Yes, they did (🧐👇😜) and yes, they were...😕:
Sweet! Yeah, I got the 5-arm tree version a few months ago cuz they were out of that one... think I paid a little more too, good on ya! Can't beat it for $12, I'd say! All my stuff just came in today, too! Less than 4 days from FLA! I'm actually currently hitting each piece as I type this, and with fresh flower, so I'm in no shape for a detailed post w/pics etc... ha. Overall, I'm extremely happy again, will report more later!

Edit: make that 6-arm-w/2 slits each-tree apparently...haha

Edit: oh ok, I'll show the "teaser" pics I sent my daughter:

I asked her to choose between this one and the Avacadope before ordering and she chose this one

And I kinda pushed this one, too...
Afaik, or was told rather (I haven't been back to check), the shop's closed...? The Big Buddy torch won't hold fuel (wasted 1/2 a $4 can on it... grrr!) and was practically instantly refunded the $12 upon sending email yesterday.... LUVIN' everything else...! Lotsa testing with 4 new strains in house, having a blast...! :smug::nod::tup::peace:

Edit: btw, this actually ended up being my order :brow::
Not really, if you (I) took the time to click the stupid fuckin question mark next to the shipping charge on the invoice OR read the actual shipping policy cuz:

"SHIPPING POLICY​

Smokers Vice is no longer offering free shipping as all products are on clearance sales. Smokers Vice will ship all orders via the United States Postal Service and all Express orders via DHL or UPS upon request. All orders will be processed with the shipping option chosen by the consumer. Expedited services varying from 1-3 Day Priority Shipping, UPS and DHL are also available for an additional charge. Once your purchase has been tendered to the carrier, SVI is no longer responsible for delivery times, loss of shipment or damage. We do our very best to pack the items carefully for protection and tender it to the carrier the next business day."

Durrrrrrr...🤪

So anyway, as of 5 minutes ago I have this crap coming (plus $16 shipping)...🙄:

The 2 pipes and straight beaker are gifts... 😁
:tup:
:peace:

✌️

Edit 2: as per ALWAYS, any questions about any products or processes etc, ANYTHING at all actually ("there are no stupid questions, only...!"), shoot me a message or just chuck it out here....🙏👍💯💪

Edit3: LAST EDIT SO 🖕😘... CRANK IT UP!!:

King Khan & The Shrines - No Regrets (Live on KEXP)

WORDS TO LIVE BY

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
American glass thread or here...? 🤔

Not even on sale, it looks like a decent buy, no...? Wish I could find it w/14mm as this appears to be 10mm:
angled_neck_5000x.jpg

I've been enjoying my cheap US pieces by Vulcan and OTG, worth it for the non-wobbly gg connections alone...! :brow::sherlock::science::peace:

Edit:

Moistboyz - Great American Zero
:rockon::tup::peace:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Last edited:
Bologna,

Shit Snacks

I don't think it's Hemper....:

Oh, that is odd, I didn't notice that it was saying OTG was manufacturer for that piece instead of their normal stuff? Super cheap though (like that is less than their normal China stuff like the piece I have) makes me unsure lol (I had wondered about some of the nameless stuff too perhaps unfounded)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Oh, that is odd, I didn't notice that it was saying OTG was manufacturer for that piece instead of their normal stuff? Super cheap though (like that is less than their normal China stuff like the piece I have) makes me unsure lol (I had wondered about some of the nameless stuff too perhaps unfounded)
It has the big OTG label right on it, no? Or are my eyes more fuct than I want to believe....?🥸:myday:

Glass labeled "Nameless" at Smoke City (and other vendors) is usually just a nice way of saying it's made in China... not Justin "Nameless" on IG... heh.

Top Bottom