Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
This higher standards eBay shop in San Diego has some new designs in stock, this one is pretty heady:

Many mushroom rigs, like:

Yoshi eggs and the cycler:

Balloon dog:

Rubber ducky in bath:
Plenty of other colors

These kind of recyclers:

And finally only one left of this pink sidecar rig with modular mouthpiece:
That I am extremely tempted by even though I am supposed to be done again lol because I had been thinking about how nice it would be to have something with an angled joint like that for straight mouthpieces... However it is 14 mm, when most of my street mouthpieces are all 18 mm, so I could use adapters more... Also far from my favorite perc in the downstem, although I really like the milky pink and white coloring!
Nice find! Hopefully they put up more like the last pink modular one. It would be even cooler if they offered a version with removable down stem like the Gooroo and FC-MOD. Nice prices too. :rockon:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Nice find! Hopefully they put up more like the last pink modular one. It would be even cooler if they offered a version with removable down stem like the Gooroo and FC-MOD. Nice prices too. :rockon:

Yeah unfortunately someone else bought it before I could stop waffling lol typical because I shared it here first, that's happened to me before, still a little bummed about a heady one I missed out on haha

I messaged them to ask if they would get more made, if they could make them with 18 for the mouthpiece instead of 14 there? However they told me this is the last of them, they won't be making more, however there might be one left somewhere so they will let me know... Fine either way I guess

Not sure where they get their inspiration how they commission their designs or if they just take them as they get them?? hmm does seem like they have a unique supplier or special custom deal with whatever factory they use as I don't see them elsewhere

Screenshot-20240524-123833.png
Edit to Add: they did just find one more of these^ rigs and let me know in time, listing was reactivated and I bought it within 20 minutes so it was still available! Especially cheap with PayPal 4 payment plan and I'm sure I could resell it later if necessary...

Oh yeah the store is higher education not higher standards made a mistake before lol

Last edited:

Ariwe

Yeah unfortunately someone else bought it before I could stop waffling lol typical because I shared it here first, that's happened to me before, still a little bummed about a heady one I missed out on haha

I messaged them to ask if they would get more made, if they could make them with 18 for the mouthpiece instead of 14 there? However they told me this is the last of them, they won't be making more, however there might be one left somewhere so they will let me know... Fine either way I guess

Not sure where they get their inspiration how they commission their designs or if they just take them as they get them?? hmm does seem like they have a unique supplier or special custom deal with whatever factory they use as I don't see them elsewhere

Edit to Add: they did just find one more of these^ rigs and let me know in time, listing was reactivated and I bought it within 20 minutes so it was still available! Especially cheap with PayPal 4 payment plan and I'm sure I could resell it later if necessary...

Oh yeah the store is higher education not higher standards made a mistake before lol
I’ve ordered from them before. Excellent quality although not the thickest glass. Sure it was something you posted long ago in this thread :lol:

Shit Snacks

I’ve ordered from them before. Excellent quality although not the thickest glass. Sure it was something you posted long ago in this thread :lol:

Ha yes I do remember sharing their stuff here before, they always have new pieces going up and out of stock, certainly doesn't look like the thickest glass, but I think the piece I'm getting looks decent at least?

sedentree

Ordered a couple of pieces today:

&

Looking at an additional cooling stem for the globe piece. I have found one I like, it comes with a carb or not with a carb and I am not sure what I should choose. I plan to hit it dry if that makes a difference (although maybe I will also hit through water, who knows what the future holds? 😂).
Anyway, what do folks think, carb on the cooling stem mouthpiece or not? 🤔
My inclination is no carb, I think I would prefer something slightly more hands free, even if not totally hands free and I am not sure I appreciate the value of a carb? If I get one or the other, will I regret my choice later? Hard to say of course and an option is get two but I would prefer to just get one for now if possible.

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Just sent everything thru the Ultrasonic Cleaner... the '24 lineup minus the SAML Beehive handheld "loaner" I've pretty given up hope I'll ever get back (
:cuss:
):
Left to right, back to front:
Goo Roo Glass Single Hose Hookah (w/custom foot added)
Goo Roo Glass 3-Piece Bubbler
Texas Hot Glass Hollow-Foot Sherlock Recycler (custom/prototype)
Dabbing Warehouse 3-Piece Bubbler Kit
Texas Hot Glass Contoured Hollow-Foot Sherlock Shredder
SAML Diffusion Pump "Rattlecan"
Stash Shack Double-Slitted Showerhead
Biao.t RBR 2.0 Double Percolator Clone
Texas Hot Glass Hollow-Foot Mini-Showerhead
Texas Hot Glass Contoured Hollow-Foot Baby Recycler
Polar Blast OG Shield (forgot to attach mouthpiece)
HighFiveVape Apex Bubbler
Biao.t/Greek Glass Fumed "Saki" Bottle
OTG Mini Recycler
Puffitup "Dewdrop" Sidecar Rig
Nameless Mini 5-Arm Tree Bubbler
Aqua Labs Tech 14mm Mini-Dab Rig
Nameless 5-Arm Tree Hammer Bubbler
Dabbing Warehouse Mini Travel Rig
Goo Roo Glass Welded Tater-Tot

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Ha yes I do remember sharing their stuff here before, they always have new pieces going up and out of stock, certainly doesn't look like the thickest glass, but I think the piece I'm getting looks decent at least?

Well the shipping is insanely fast haha helps to be pretty local and order early enough in the day... Almost 24 hours from payment and it is in my hands! Quality of glass is actually quite good, plenty thick, fairly even too, there is just other little flaws like scratches scrapes and black marks from when it was made... Pretty great considering the price, we'll see how it is, mouthpiece probably not my style although it looks nice (a little wobbly fitting joints always such variance but it's funny that it doesn't fit its own mouthpiece too well although it is well enough so I will leave it alone lol perc slits cut deep all the way through the bottom so probably more diffusion and air flow ehh)

PXL-20240525-234133366.jpg

PXL-20240525-234215197.jpg

Apparently they actually have a website to order direct and also an instagram too

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
So, I was thinking about ash-catchers, which in our world is really more of a trichome/debris catcher.... spikes and balls used, too, to cool vapor, act somewhat like a filter or catcher of sorts, even without water... well, why not run your weed thru weed to catch and cool...? AKA old skool pipe resinated "chamber" weed, or "reclaiminated", if you will....:

I'm running everything, both bangers and flower injector bowls, thru this mostly useless/mess-up by THG 14mm injector bowl (should've been 18mm intake) filled with Georgia Pie... it already seems to add tons of flower flavor to the hit being run thru it... wonder what the reclaim weed's gonna taste like...? Maybe I'll put whole nugs in next time and then roll 'em in grinder kief and make dirty moonrocks... Haha!

Edit: Dabbing Warehouse 3-Piece Bubbler Kit body and Goo Roo 3-Piece mouthpiece... surprisingly, everything is tight and solid, not the slightest bit tippy or wobbly and both bowls are properly positioned for viewing.

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
***Update***

I tried a few hits after running a few dabs and flower bowls thru the chamber of Georgia Pie and it was def waaaay dif as you'd imagine... dank/thick and even a tad "bitey" running straight into the Hi5 hollow-foot Apex bub, so I added a couple ash catchers...ha!:

Made a HUGE difference!

710Coils budget controller set to 580F, regular 25mm axial coil and OH Terp Hammer > Homemade 3-piece adapter injector bowl > Nameless barrel wet ash catcher > Dabbing Warehouse showerhead wet ash catcher > HighFiveVape Apex bubbler with SAML 12-hole downstem and 6mm pearl blocking the one out the bottom > SBL tubing and dabbing warehouse bubble cap/mouthpiece

Again, the rig is super-duper stable/balanced, tight af and not at all wobbly in any way and the material is yielding many hits with no end in sight...! :tup::smug::peace:

Edit:
Had to even add the THG Shotgun Donut dry ash-catcher! This way I can just leave the Terp Hammer mounted and easily clear the chambers... hahaha!:

Last edited:

sedentree

Just sent everything thru the Ultrasonic Cleaner... the '24 lineup minus the SAML Beehive handheld "loaner" I've pretty given up hope I'll ever get back (
:cuss:
):
Left to right, back to front:
Goo Roo Glass Single Hose Hookah (w/custom foot added)
Goo Roo Glass 3-Piece Bubbler
Texas Hot Glass Hollow-Foot Sherlock Recycler (custom/prototype)
Dabbing Warehouse 3-Piece Bubbler Kit
Texas Hot Glass Contoured Hollow-Foot Sherlock Shredder
SAML Diffusion Pump "Rattlecan"
Stash Shack Double-Slitted Showerhead
Biao.t RBR 2.0 Double Percolator Clone
Texas Hot Glass Hollow-Foot Mini-Showerhead
Texas Hot Glass Contoured Hollow-Foot Baby Recycler
Polar Blast OG Shield (forgot to attach mouthpiece)
HighFiveVape Apex Bubbler
Biao.t/Greek Glass Fumed "Saki" Bottle
OTG Mini Recycler
Puffitup "Dewdrop" Sidecar Rig
Nameless Mini 5-Arm Tree Bubbler
Aqua Labs Tech 14mm Mini-Dab Rig
Nameless 5-Arm Tree Hammer Bubbler
Dabbing Warehouse Mini Travel Rig
Goo Roo Glass Welded Tater-Tot

Do you know what the difference between the Shield and a “standard” Polar Blast tumbler is? Is it just the finish on the outside as far as you know? Also, have you ever filled it with balls instead of the suggested ice and if so, how did you find it in comparison?

sedentree,
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Do you know what the difference between the Shield and a “standard” Polar Blast tumbler is? Is it just the finish on the outside as far as you know?
Not any more than what's detailed... yeah, it looks like the finish and color(s), bowl color and cost are basically the only differences...?

Also, have you ever filled it with balls instead of the suggested ice and if so, how did you find it in comparison?
No, no ballz, and truth be told, I really only got it for DV/wand outdoor "party" scenes that still haven't really materialized (yet?) so it rarely gets used... I let people who prefer to burn that visit use it... tho I do hope to bring it to the beach a few times this summer (never ended up going last summer)

I see they no longer include the somewhat poor fitting glass mouthpiece... or maybe that was something only 421Store does...?🤔 In any case, I highly recommend looking for a good sale if you're interested in purchasing one... pretty sure I got 40% off...:2c::tup::peace:

Edit: and if you really want to save money, the top fits any OG Yeti sized tumbler, so all you'd need is a top, mouthpiece and downstem if you have an old one kicking around...

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
CHQBOTD (cheap high quality bubbler of the day)

Flower at 530F and dabs at 440... 4 little bowls/doses gets me waaaay higher than a 'uge one...:nod::

Really digging this setup... all my needs at my fingertips ready to go:

Polishing off the last of the Blu33, the Georgia Pie will take it's jar:

Edit: The bub...:rolleyes::

Dabbing Warehouse Bubbler Kit body, Texas Hot Glass Shotgun Donut dry ash-catcher w/eBay stopper, Sticky Brick Labs 18mm mouthpiece w/adapter, homemade 2-piece 18mm to 14mm adapter/injector bowl

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
There's not a whole lot left to choose from but this looks a little interesting for $15:

These, too, for $12:

These make AWESOME injector bowls, nice and beefy. HIGHly recommended as long as the end on the male adapter you use doesn't protrude up past the interior female gong ridge that perfectly holds a standard size screen flat. Don't wanna stir? No worries! Just PULLOUT, lay a smaller screen on the male TIP, give 'er a FLIP and REINSERT!

OTG and a few others are even US made! I had a great experience the only time I purchased from them..

Last edited:

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Just got my Recycler from DHGate:

Once again, I was surprised at how small these vape glass pieces are - compared to the 3-foot monsters from my old combustion days... This is my first recycler and I find it very fascinating to watch the water and vapor make their way through it. The airflow seems to be more restricted compared to my big Straight Fab, for example, but that makes sense given the design. I've tested the piece with the TA3 and it's already a lot of fun, vapor is very very smooth and I'm looking forward to experimenting further. I'd also like to specifically point out the dropdown in the photo. I'm learning! :science:

Shit Snacks

Just got my Recycler from DHGate:

Once again, I was surprised at how small these vape glass pieces are - compared to the 3-foot monsters from my old combustion days... This is my first recycler and I find it very fascinating to watch the water and vapor make their way through it. The airflow seems to be more restricted compared to my big Straight Fab, for example, but that makes sense given the design. I've tested the piece with the TA3 and it's already a lot of fun, vapor is very very smooth and I'm looking forward to experimenting further. I'd also like to specifically point out the dropdown in the photo. I'm learning! :science:

Well done! You will want the water level a little higher btw, you want to fill it up to the uptake tube, so like a half inch or less more water height there, it should sort of cradle around that tube... Yeah recyclers can have more restriction so it is important to have wide open air flow with the vape you are using them with, really nice with tetra for example and other wide open air flow vaps... Enjoy duder!

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Well done! You will want the water level a little higher btw, you want to fill it up to the uptake tube, so like a half inch or less more water height there, it should sort of cradle around that tube... Yeah recyclers can have more restriction so it is important to have wide open air flow with the vape you are using them with, really nice with tetra for example and other wide open air flow vaps... Enjoy duder!

Thanks a lot for the advice! Much appreciated! :tup:

Oh I wish I had a Tetra… :drool:

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Oh I should have mentioned, that the TM will do quite well with it too! :cool:

Thank you, looking forward to try the TM tonight! :rockon:

I think I need to start a thread in "Ask FC" about which portable (battery-powered, regulated) vapes are best suited for use with water pieces. I would really like to have a Tetra, but that's not exactly easy, as is well known... Oh well, some time maybe...

Quick question about water level: Did I get this right that the water should completely cover the hole of the uptake tube? I followed the DHGate video, but that's wrong then, right? You can see the water level in the video at 0:13:

Last edited:
El Duderino,

Shit Snacks

Quick question about water level: Did I get this right that the water should completely cover the hole of the uptake tube? I followed the DHGate video, but that's wrong then, right? You can see the water level in the video at 0:13:

Perhaps we are misunderstanding each other, because this is what I see there:
Screenshot-20240606-002606.png

And that is what I described before, filling up to the uptake, so it should not completely cover the hole of the uptake tube, should not cover it at all... It should be filled up until the uptake tube starts at the bottom, cradling right around it (however after you hit it the water could be in a different place which is fine) at least that is how I like it, but you might like it with more water, can definitely try it filled to cover the uptake, and see how it is... might be a better dabbing level too

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Perhaps we are misunderstanding each other, because this is what I see there:
Screenshot-20240606-002606.png

And that is what I described before, filling up to the uptake, so it should not completely cover the hole of the uptake tube, should not cover it at all... It should be filled up until the uptake tube starts at the bottom, cradling right around it (however after you hit it the water could be in a different place which is fine) at least that is how I like it, but you might like it with more water, can definitely try it filled to cover the uptake, and see how it is... might be a better dabbing level too

Ah, I see now. Thank you very much for the detailed explanation, I actually misunderstood you.

During the testing yesterday, I also noticed myself that I had too little water in it and the recycler was 'choking' so to speak. I then used a bit more water, which made it better, but I'll be happy to do some more testing tonight with even more water according to your explanation.

Thanks again for the tip - really very much appreciated! :bowdown:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
So what do y'all think...? Seems like a decent enough deal for some cheap fun... the Sherlock would be for my daughter:

It says this:

But yet it's still trying to add $16 for shipping...? Super annoying to have to deal with!:

On a side note, why not just slap a screen in a downstem like one of these (I personally never like this particular type of perc) and use it as a one piece injector stem?:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
But yet it's still trying to add $16 for shipping...? Super annoying to have to deal with!:
Not really, if you (I) took the time to click the stupid fuckin question mark next to the shipping charge on the invoice OR read the actual shipping policy cuz:

"SHIPPING POLICY​

Smokers Vice is no longer offering free shipping as all products are on clearance sales. Smokers Vice will ship all orders via the United States Postal Service and all Express orders via DHL or UPS upon request. All orders will be processed with the shipping option chosen by the consumer. Expedited services varying from 1-3 Day Priority Shipping, UPS and DHL are also available for an additional charge. Once your purchase has been tendered to the carrier, SVI is no longer responsible for delivery times, loss of shipment or damage. We do our very best to pack the items carefully for protection and tender it to the carrier the next business day."

Durrrrrrr...🤪

So anyway, as of 5 minutes ago I have this crap coming (plus $16 shipping)...🙄:

The 2 pipes and straight beaker are gifts...😁

:tup::peace:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

maremaresing

maremaresing,
Top Bottom