Cheap High Quality Bubbler

condition

I was also looking for this recycler from dhgate

found here https://www.dhgate.com/product/hookahs-opal-14-mm-joint-recycle-secret-white/753305738.html?
Price is on the very expensive side but looks very neat. The seller is Mlglass
What do you think of it?

? this, also says 18mm too lol

if it recycles good and 18mm, i might grab one. lmk if this is what you are talking about.
Nice find.

condition,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

found here https://www.dhgate.com/product/hookahs-opal-14-mm-joint-recycle-secret-white/753305738.html?
What do you think of it?

First thing I think when I see a piece like that is that it's gonna fall over once I get the weight of a dropdown and banger on it...and even more-so if I add a coil to heat the banger.

I always want pieces with wider bases than that.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

What do you think of it?

Nice find.
I think they also have a cheaper version of that without the opals.

I think there is more affordable pieces out there that are at least as adequate. That store also stocks some other pieces for better price.

I use this dual uptake myself (from another store): https://m.dhgate.com/product/dpgwp035-7-9-inch-clear-recycler-glass-water/776459092.html

I made a function video before https://www.reddit.com/r/chinaglass/comments/zh8uto
But ime these sort of pieces need a strong heater to function, I found Anvil for example couldn't hold up.

condition

I think they also have a cheaper version of that without the opals.

I think there is more affordable pieces out there that are at least as adequate. That store also stocks some other pieces for better price.

I use this dual uptake myself (from another store): https://m.dhgate.com/product/dpgwp035-7-9-inch-clear-recycler-glass-water/776459092.html

I made a function video before https://www.reddit.com/r/chinaglass/comments/zh8uto
But ime these sort of pieces need a strong heater to function, I found Anvil for example couldn't hold up.
I understand, thanks. I maybe abstain from buying a recycler water pipe, as I do use only portables atm.

condition

The incycler style recyclers work well with dry herb portables like TM and Anvil, but the vortex function is harder to achieve with this design.
Thanks is this considered an incycler? As I received it past week and I am not so familiar with glass pipes
bongo-podwojny-rewolwer-28-cm-4-mm.jpg

condition,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
What do you think of it?

MLglass is one of the BiaoT stores by the way, and that looked like the quad uptake floating klein recycler, which yeah would have more restriction, even the dual is a bit restrictive to me so I prefer single uptake... They sell these at Greek Glass

Thanks is this considered an incycler? As I received it past week and I am not so familiar with glass pipes

No, not at all, this is a double tree perc rig, the first one is a shower head and the second one is a mushroom, no recycling

Have had this in my cart for a while now. Interested in the stem/perc six shooter aspect. Anyone tried one of these? Think it’s pretty open draw?

https://m.dhgate.com/product/dfx-05-glass-bong-smoking-water-pipe-with/396093322.html?invitationCode=ff8080816eea802f016f4015d75b0671|-|396093322

There are people that like this one and the OG version it is knocking off, I wouldn't think it to be pretty open draw but it probably isn't so restrictive either, looks like only a few slits in the tree and depends on your mouthpiece that one doesn't look airy

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I mentioned some here:
Post in thread 'Cheap, high-quality bubbler??'
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cheap-high-quality-bubbler.5255/post-1696044

I think for your use with Anvil and DV you'll enjoy the straight can with FOL perc I got from CB:

Iirc I shared a function video in the anvil thread

condition

I mentioned some here:
Post in thread 'Cheap, high-quality bubbler??'
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cheap-high-quality-bubbler.5255/post-1696044

I think for your use with Anvil and DV you'll enjoy the straight can with FOL perc I got from CB:

Iirc I shared a function video in the anvil thread
I saw the video, is it available only from California?

condition,

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
For what it's worth: I only look at bubblers where the intake tube goes straight into water, so the hot vapor doesn't hit any glass before entering the water. This is to preserve flavour and reduce the need to clean that tube all the time. I think the more contact with glass, and the more fine the diffusion is, the less flavour in general.
Dry pieces are not suitable for chronic use IMO because water will filter stuff you do not want in your lungs every day for years.​

Haze Mister,
  • Haha
Reactions: Petetbay

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

For what it's worth: I only look at bubblers where the intake tube goes straight into water, so the hot vapor doesn't hit any glass before entering the water. This is to preserve flavour and reduce the need to clean that tube all the time.​
How does that work? You still drop your vape with wpa in a glass downstem, right? But the vapor does enter the water with only natural diffusion.

I think the more contact with glass, and the more fine the diffusion is, the less flavour in general.

I don't think contact with glass strips away flavor, glass is excellent for flavor retention. But water ime does and when the diffusion gets more aggressive this will even worsen.

Dry pieces are not suitable for chronic use IMO because water will filter stuff you do not want in your lungs every day for years.

I don't worry about this myself, but water filtration isn't always more effective than dry glass. The straight angled j hook and Prophet dry piece are excellent at filtering debris, better even than some water pieces. Also I think it's hard to tell what's best practice without any research on the subject. For example I wouldn't be surprised if the effects of structurally inhaling possibly a bit nasty water is similarly detrimental to the lung health.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

You mean which color I guess, because you linked to the straight can model, then the clear black or smth.

Discount? :mad:
You can use the code CB30 for 30% off. Contact them on via mail or insta, they respond quite quickly. They might be able to sort you out.

There is a color selection option I believe, but most were out of stock last time I checked.

redrum891

Last edited:
redrum891,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
How does that work? You still drop your vape with wpa in a glass downstem, right? But the vapor does enter the water with only natural diffusion.
I mean it is better IMO if, after exiting the bowl / banger /nail, the vapor goes down a straight stem into water rather than hitting a dry glass corner first.

None of this is scientifcally tested by me but I have a background in science and just making educated guesses. The terpenes seem lighter than the cannabinoids but I am guessing they are more likely to stick to the glass rather than water as they are still oils after all. Once they are in the water they are inside an air bubble and should not get lost in the water (too much). Basically my theory is: The more bends and corners in the airpath, the less flavour. And same goes for lots of diffusion (fritted percs/lots of fine bubbles) as most people seem to agree with.

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I mean it is better IMO if, after exiting the bowl / banger /nail, the vapor goes down a straight stem into water rather than hitting a dry glass corner first.

None of this is scientifcally tested by me but I have a background in science and just making educated guesses. The terpenes seem lighter than the cannabinoids but I am guessing they are more likely to stick to the glass rather than water as they are still oils after all. Once they are in the water they are inside an air bubble and should not get lost in the water (too much).
This is literally the opposite of my experience and most people I know. Glass steals almost no flavor and water takes a lot.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
This is literally the opposite of my experience and most people I know. Glass steals almost no flavor and water takes a lot.
OK, I am not comparing bubblers to dry pieces for flavour- i was talking about bubbler design really. added this to the comment:

Basically my theory is: The more bends and corners in the airpath, the less flavour. And same goes for lots of diffusion (fritted percs/lots of fine bubbles) as most people seem to agree with.

I mean , we've all seen the oil stick and accumulate in corners nearest the bowl (or quartz banger elbows) very quickly. That's basically what I don't want.

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Basically my theory is: The more bends and corners in the airpath, the less flavour. And same goes for lots of diffusion (fritted percs/lots of fine bubbles) as most people seem to agree with.
I totally get your reasoning, and I think this is true as well of cooling, but the Prophet disproves this to some degree--it's dry, nothing but angles, and very flavorful. Something else is at play?

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Probably because there are no narrow choke points and just enough cooling.

Nobody's mentioned the rattle can in a while.. that was quite tasty with minimal bends and minimal water filtering but maybe not enough cooling for anything bigger than a Dynavap.

redrum891

I'm surprised there's no real science behind figuring it out in a cool youtube video lmao...

idk, im a noob....before vaping i looked at it as, longer/bigger the bong the more it has to cool down the smoke and small bubblers for dabs.

being here and vaping, too much diffusion kills flavor, not sure though on more water = more cooling? but less water it hits the glass more which is more flavor? my klein seemed to act that way.

if anyone wants to break down anything wrong, please do! I think these are more of the basic fundamentals for noobies like me? idk...im putting myself out here to look stupid, lmk xD

redrum891,
Top Bottom