Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I think I have my first glass crush
^this is a silver fumed column pillar rig that I had, it has slanted inline perc with upward facing slits and built-in dry / reclaim catch, not as much of a recycler as the dual uptake floating klein with drain you linked though

Shit Snacks,

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
I thought that silver fume looks blue... and gold fume is pink?
edit: nevermind, it's a trick of the light and bad photography...

Haze Mister,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
When I asked him a couple of years back he suggested I bypass DHG and deal with him directly on Instagram...
Is the v2 RBR at least as good? The one with the smaller recycler funnel?

Haze Mister,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

When I asked him a couple of years back he suggested I bypass DHG and deal with him directly on Instagram...

If you contact on Instagram, you can do custom order that way, but you're going to have to order through DHgate anyway, they have items in the store for custom order, they adjust the price after you place the order so you can then pay based on whatever your custom costs... There are plenty of people on Reddit to complain about Biao now that it's not cheap enough for them that the prices are raised because we are paying for their DHgate fees, which they have to use to process money and shipments safely where they are... So yeah things changed in the past few years as they often do!

Is the v2 RBR at least as good? The one with the smaller recycler funnel?

As good as what? They are all different, I have the 3.0, they have many function videos on Instagram

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
If you contact on Instagram, you can do custom order that way, but you're going to have to order through DHgate anyway, they have items in the store for custom order, they adjust the price after you place the order so you can then pay based on whatever your custom costs... There are plenty of people on Reddit to complain about Biao now that it's not cheap enough for them that the prices are raised because we are paying for their DHgate fees, which they have to use to process money and shipments safely where they are... So yeah things changed in the past few years as they often do!

As good as what? They are all different, I have the 3.0, they have many function videos on Instagram
Thanks dude. I meant, is it at least as good as, or better than, the v1 which I have.... It is really an upgrade or just aesthetics?

Shit Snacks

Thanks dude. I meant, is it at least as good as, or better than, the v1 which I have.... It is really an upgrade or just aesthetics?

I suspected, but didn't want to assume! I never tried the V1 or the V2 so I can't answer the question... I wouldn't call any of them an upgrade per se, just slightly different designs

EarthworldTim

I thought the v3 had a bigger can or water chamber which was desirable for me if only for bigger footprint/more stability. I could be completely wrong but this has inspired me to take it out tonight so thanks everyone.

Shit Snacks

I thought the v3 had a bigger can or water chamber which was desirable for me if only for bigger footprint/more stability. I could be completely wrong but this has inspired me to take it out tonight so thanks everyone.

Yes RBR 3.0 is the biggest and has the most differences, but my point is just that that doesn't necessarily make it better universally

EarthworldTim

Yes RBR 3.0 is the biggest and has the most differences, but my point is just that that doesn't necessarily make it better universally
Yep yep just trying to sort out the differences I recall when researching. Never used previous versions either but yeah the differences seem more or less inconsequential overall.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I was sort of wishing I grabbed that instead of the one I did. I think @coolbreeze got that one.
You and me both. Gonna try another straight fab:

That thing's one of my favorite pieces despite the male joint. It does limit what i can use it with, but I've put together various chambers and adapters to work with it.

Clockwise:
CouchLog modular chamber; Prrl Neo chamber; CL/Z8/HR chamber; std bowl for DLX Ones/Lamart Piros; Lotus bowl; whip joint for DBV/Convectorium/Wunderlampe.
IMG-2954.jpg

IMG-2957.jpg

BTW, there's still one left!
I really love my straight fab from calibear despite it's dumb MP.

coolbreeze

Just got one, I love it. I was interested in if it could replace my straight fab, and the upshot is, sorta. It's got a wonderful smooth, fairly open hit that I really love, decent flavor, and while it cools well, it's smaller than it looks. I don't want to imply heat problems. It feels great in your hand; I don't see what the flaw is in mine. I need to live with it a bit but it may in fact do the job (not that I will not keep and use it, I only wonder if i will still keep the other). I've been mostly using it with a Z8 and that's a pretty nice pairing.

Edit: Bottom line: it's definitely a fantastic deal at the sale price.

IMG-3127.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Just got one, I love it. I was interested in if it could replace my straight fab, and the upshot is, sorta. It's got a wonderful smooth, fairly open hit that I really love, decent flavor, and while it cools well, it's smaller than it looks. I don't want to imply heat problems. It feels great in your hand; I don't see what the flaw is in mine. I need to live with it a bit but it may in fact do the job (not that I will not keep and use it, I only wonder if i will still keep the other). I've been mostly using it with a Z8 and that's a pretty nice pairing.

Edit: Bottom line: it's definitely a fantastic deal at the sale price.

IMG-3127.jpg

When you say your other straight fab, do you mean calibear?

This one holds a lot more water and has a smaller fab of course

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

coolbreeze

When you say your other straight fab, do you mean calibear?

This one holds a lot more water and has a smaller fab of course
Yes and yes. The perc is fairly high up so a lot of that water is below it, but i guess the volume helps keep the water cool? A much smaller fab section and it feels less restrictive, like the core is smaller leaving more air space. If you're used to the big modular vapor rig, the perc is sorta like a mini version of it with the same smooth flow. The fab section is working much more with water than air in this one.

Edit: Oh, and yes, I was referring to the Calibear. If that one drew like this, there would be no question I think.

Edit again: The bellow base and water maybe help keep it stable, too. It's pretty solid.

Last edited:

Ripstar

Great price, yeah that's almost what it was on DHgate from that seller I feel like, with less color option, I love that milk blue color, that's what I got for my straight fab FOL too!

This is on sale for $80 now, a bit more tempting still, just so curious about trying it with the cup filled with ice to cool vapor...
How are you liking this. It actually looks pretty cool!

Top Bottom