Cheap High Quality Bubbler

masonjars

Yeah Glass99 as the cheapest price on the teal version, but they also have a good price on the purple version, and they offer a purple version with a fountain honeycomb instead of ratchet slits... And Glass99 are very fast to ship, responsive via messages, along with good quality glass work! Just sayin again..

DGC_glass also sell that tornado piece as I posted it here a while ago, they ship faster than any other seller on DHgate in all my experience, 9 days to California, and some of the thickest glass I've seen as well! :tup:
9 days!? Which shipping method did you choose?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
9 days!? Which shipping method did you choose?

You don't need to choose anything, I've never chosen anything, normally don't even look, I see though there is a DHL option for $50, but yeah I always do free shipping, mostly everything is e packets, and yeah for me DGCglass ships the fastest by far!

masonjars

You don't need to choose anything, I've never chosen anything, normally don't even look, I see though there is a DHL option for $50, but yeah I always do free shipping, mostly everything is e packets, and yeah for me DGCglass ships the fastest by far!
Ah ok! Yeah I've always gone with the e-packet/cheapest method, but I'm used to the goodsstore (dhgate) taking 2-3 months for bottomless bangers lol

Shit Snacks

Ah ok! Yeah I've always gone with the e-packet/cheapest method, but I'm used to the goodsstore (dhgate) taking 2-3 months for bottomless bangers lol

Haha I've never even heard of that shop, but that is insane wait, I suppose they are made to order then, for a rare item like that I suppose that's not uncommon... kokokoko have now taken like 3 months with that heady tentacle male rig and the other rainbow male rig I ordered, I reached out to follow up again, losing my patience lol

Last edited:

masonjars

Haha I've never even heard of that shop, but that is insane wait, I suppose they are made to order them, for a rare item like that I suppose that's not uncommon... kokokoko have now taken like 3 months with that heady tentacle male rig and the other rainbow male rig I ordered, I reached out to follow up again, losing my patience lol
Yeah 3 months is pretty ridiculous.. I don't blame you for losing patience. I hope it's worth the wait!

Shit Snacks

Yeah 3 months is pretty ridiculous.. I don't blame you for losing patience. I hope it's worth the wait!

Ah it's actually just hit 2 months, but yeah that's why I am kind of ready to call it quits now unless they are actually going to ship this week... It was crazy because they provided tracking when I ordered, saying it was shipped back in the beginning of August, but then their store was empty for a little while so I had followed up a couple times and they told me to be patient, which I am because whatever, store went back up and they told me to still be patient, however now it's been another month so I feel like I am ready to order the tentacle rig from another seller (variation that uses pink instead of amber I actually might like better in fact also cheaper) and then just forget about the little rainbow rig I wanted for FW7

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
decided to play it risky and ordered that purple straight fab egg from chinabongstore I found, searches turned up nothing here and I wasn't in the mood to search back in the thread since it moves so quick lol. quoted 4 days for shipping which is also free and the price seemed good to me.

they also have these nice beakers, I like the black and blue
image.jpeg

arb

Semi shaved ape
decided to play it risky and ordered that purple straight fab egg from chinabongstore I found, searches turned up nothing here and I wasn't in the mood to search back in the thread since it moves so quick lol. quoted 4 days for shipping which is also free and the price seemed good to me.

View attachment 13675
Ohhhhh..........naughty dog!
😁

Shit Snacks

View attachment 13675

Yes sorry I should have just provided the link to Glass99 for an example, but I think you did good taking a shot on the store, those do look like some nice beakers too and that would be very fast shipping if it holds true!!

Bad Dog

sometimes you just have to jump in :lol: and so far I've had good luck playing Russian roulette with dhgate . though id did miss-speak not 4 days for shipping but 4 days to be sent to shipping:doh: I'll be lucky to get it in a couple of weeks to a month. sorry to hear of your shipping woes on those rigs, hopefully they sort you out soon and maybe a generous coupon for next purchase for the inconvenience:nod: @Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks

sometimes you just have to jump in :lol: and so far I've had good luck playing Russian roulette with dhgate . though id did miss-speak not 4 days for shipping but 4 days to be sent to shipping:doh: I'll be lucky to get it in a couple of weeks to a month. sorry to hear of your shipping woes on those rigs, hopefully they sort you out soon and maybe a generous coupon for next purchase for the inconvenience:nod: @Shit Snacks

Thanks man, yeah not much woe, honestly I don't think they had the pieces made, but even that shouldn't take this long at this point? Eh I've got plenty already :rofl:

Bad Dog

well even though I only ordered yesterday morning my purple fab already shipped!?! in fact everything I ordered shipped despite most saying 9-15 days to be fulfilled. just waiting for the tracking to activate. I'm was pretty impressed so I ordered that red and blue two tone clear beaker for my cousin! *toot* excuse me, I think I'm getting some GAS

snackmaster

FYI that's a 50x5 tube and it may feel pretty huge if you're used to smaller glass. I recently got it and was surprised even tho I've had tubes that size in the past. Ended up ordering one of these buttplug mouthpieces to help me get used to it:

71HdAIoewzL._AC_UL320_.jpg

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I may be spiting myself here, but I don't know that I can order from a place that thinks photographing clear glass in front of a white backdrop is a good idea.

36-C6-A607-40-EE-40-AD-B68-A-F47982956-B4-D.jpg

I was thinking I could try to help you out with the visual here, black table should give you some contrast

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

jbm

To clarify I was just busting your stones about that white background comment lol. That's not any better than the website

Yes it is - I will 1000% take a couple of legitimate/better pictures for you later
Even that picture is better than anything on their website. The black surface reflects better and gives a better idea of the shape that the bubbler sitting on a white surface in front of a while background. Plus that tan background has more contrast than the white bg on the site. I was thinking about your initial comment about how artists are often poor marketers, but nobody with half a visual sense would take pictures like the ones on the site. Besides, I doubt the glass workers are taking pics for the website.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Even that picture is better than anything on their website. The black surface reflects better and gives a better idea of the shape that the bubbler sitting on a white surface in front of a while background. Plus that tan background has more contrast than the white bg on the site. I was thinking about your initial comment about how artists are often poor marketers, but nobody with half a visual sense would take pictures like the ones on the site. Besides, I doubt the glass workers are taking pics for the website.
I'm a fan of the Goo Roo Large Inline too. They made mine with no logo and the perc holes pointing down and it milks a treat with the Tinymight
PXL_20210706_223447010.jpg

Shit Snacks

got my two more s-shape drop-down adapters from GlassManufacturers another quick shipping, under two weeks... Once again I asked them for two different sizes, instead of having to get two of the same type, they said okay however they accidentally sent two of the same one lol so I reached out and we'll see if they correct it and send me the 14 female to 18 male I requested originally instead of two 14 male to 18 female...

PXL-20210928-233128283.jpg

They each have a little crack thing too, fine enough though, one of them maybe more at risk for breaking than the other, but whatever, regardless not mad really! Just hoping I can get that other size to avoid using reducers more often since I am using drop-downs so often now!

Yeah I'm really loving this green fountain recycler, I should probably get another shot of it with the flash, hard to capture the neon green color of the glass... The function really is just fantastic I have to say again!

Shit Snacks

I gave up on drop downs and just buy glass now that does not require them...

No matter the manufacturer, it seems drop down quality is always shit and impossible to get one with air-tight joints on both ends.

Oh I'm having zero issue, with a variety of different drop-downs from different places in fact, they all seal and connect fine on both ends, none of my glass really requires the drop-downs, but using them I am really enjoying them and how they keep the water cleaner and change up the form factors!

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
I use drop downs on all my pieces right now just to get the hot element not anywhere near my face. I have a generic ebay drop down that is a little crooked but seals perfectly which is fine. I also have two made by a guy named Corey Green (IG cnotegreen420) that work great....pic below.
LqQR2bs.png

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Well kokokoko tell me the reason my order has been delayed, is that one of the rigs was out of stock and continues to be I guess? They didn't say which one, but that they could ship the one that is ready... I said so maybe I'll take a refund on the other one, that I hope it is the smaller rainbow one that is ready so they can refund me for the more expensive tentacle one (then I can get the pink tentacle one from djsmoke instead for a little cheaper even) however they did not reply to that yet although they saw it...

GlassManufacturers also said they would send out the 18M-14F dropdown adapter that they mistakenly left out, they ship pretty quick too so hopefully I'll have that soon, a situation already came up to use it, oh well!

And the reason I was able to justify posting again now: This heady RBR-esque recycler looks pretty nice and heady and quite reasonably priced actually at like $80...
Screenshot-20210930-100915.png

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Well believe it or not the orange ones are apparently the smaller three-piece, @cybrguy you got the HD3 and it is even bigger right? Hope you're doing well buddy didn't mean to drag you back into this money trap thread!
I haven't been in here for a while, so I guess I need to catch up. Reading this thread always costs me money... :lol:

Yeah, I have the HD3 and I really like it. It is huge and the can is 65mm instead of 50mm. It is about 18" tall with their mouthpiece, tho I usually use one I had made that bends away from the piece giving a better view. The piece is about 12" from table to the top of the joint on the downstem. I really really like the piece. I think I said that but it bares saying again.

Top Bottom