Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Screenshot-20210921-195502.png

Ruh Roh thankfully I like my bright orange yellow one! But damn I love that aqua blue above... Looks like they went with white color for the logos this time!

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
My GooRoo large inline showed up yesterday.

Used for 3-4 bowls with my Tinymight, took the first two to get the draw right - I never use water, with the exception of my OAB... but no real glass water pieces.

After the first use, and much more so after I got the draw dialed in - immediately realized why. The two bubblers I have are embarrassingly mediocre, boring, and poor performers. I realized I've probably never had an attraction to glass because everything I've used, was just shitty.

Quality & well functioning glass changes everything. I detect a couch potato in the relative future

I better get out of this thread now before I try and buy into @arb and @Shit Snacks glass empire

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
My GooRoo large inline showed up yesterday.

Used for 3-4 bowls with my Tinymight, took the first two to get the draw right - I never use water, with the exception of my OAB... but no real glass water pieces.

After the first use, and much more so after I got the draw dialed in - immediately realized why. The two bubblers I have are embarrassingly mediocre, boring, and poor performers. I realized I've probably never had an attraction to glass because everything I've used, was just shitty.

Quality & well functioning glass changes everything. I detect a couch potato in the relative future

I better get out of this thread now before I try and buy into @arb and @Shit Snacks glass empire
Right? I'd only owned a D020 and a D020-D prior to getting the Goo Roo Large Inline and it was similarly eye opening.

And yeah: another great shout for the Tinymight. I temp step exclusively with my j-hooks so even starting above 6 was new to me.

How does the yours like your other vapes? Tinymight has been tops for me so far

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Right? I'd only owned a D020 and a D020-D prior to getting the Goo Roo Large Inline and it was similarly eye opening.

And yeah: another great shout for the Tinymight. I temp step exclusively with my j-hooks so even starting above 6 was new to me.

How does the yours like your other vapes? Tinymight has been tops for me so far

Yup, with my hooks starting at 6 was not easy. I'd usually start at 3.5/4, stepping up. I started fresh at 6.5 with the bubbler, it was amazing. I've done it dry with the hooks and it was rough, but desperate times call for desperate measures lol.

I haven't had much time to experiment yet. So far, I've put my Alpha Dog and FW through it - one bowl with the FW and maybe 2 or 3 stems with the Alpha.

I need to dial in the Alpha a little bit more with this set up, so I'm looking forward to that. I've only been using it direct draw, so depending on the stem thats simply a basket screen in either a steel tip/nylon stem, or a pure glass stem, with zero cooling. The glass I had before, paired with the Alpha, was so underwhelming that I easily preferred the direct draw. I had a feeling the Alpha would shine when I get it paired with a proper piece of glass, and I can already tell the difference, its extremely obvious. I only see it getting better when I get the voltage and loads dialed in. Already thinking about the Alpha on a beaker...

The Firewood was also awesome. I haven't quite figured out the timing yet when it comes down to it, how long to pull before releasing for the cool down, but the first bowl I could definitely feel a difference from having that conduction mixed in. Once I get the timing down there, I feel like that would be another great pairing

But so far the TM still continues to reign supreme for ease of use and consistent results, it's actually difficult to do something wrong with it.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure

arb

Semi shaved ape

Shit Snacks

Now that's a wild j hook right there.
🐈

Just saw that too! Natural perc hook.... mmm apparently it sold fast in the shop lol

Shit Snacks

Oh I posted about these quite a few times if you want to search, straight fab perhaps? Purple fab? The one you posted doesn't have any reviews and I don't know that seller, but I definitely posted some from some legit sellers and or with good reviews if you can find them... These also come in green, and with slight variations in the design and perc btw, maybe better prices too, good luck! :tup:

I may end up getting one of them someday, but for now I had another delivery with the green fountain recycler, going to post about it probably in the halo thread first... :brow:

arb

Semi shaved ape
The one I ordered wasn't in the box and when I asked the vendor they said ooops.......sorry out of stock now.
Refunded the money 5 days after that and then tried to offer me $5 off another purchase.
😂
The recyclers nice but I won't do any more with them..........communication is key in any relationship.
🙄

Shit Snacks

PXL-20210927-051039841.jpg

Very nice piece! Unfortunately the glass is all roughed up everywhere, dark green markings on top of the glass, I think from the creation process, like they need to flame polish or anneal more I guess? It's primarily the base, I'll try to take a close-up picture later, the mouthpiece a bit as well and some other parts... I let them know the feedback for the future, but the function is on point! its here

Shit Snacks

Yeah Glass99 as the cheapest price on the teal version, but they also have a good price on the purple version, and they offer a purple version with a fountain honeycomb instead of ratchet slits... And Glass99 are very fast to ship, responsive via messages, along with good quality glass work! Just sayin again..

DGC_glass also sell that tornado piece as I posted it here a while ago, they ship faster than any other seller on DHgate in all my experience, 9 days to California, and some of the thickest glass I've seen as well! :tup:

Top Bottom