Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Shit Snacks I missed something...is that orange one the HD3 or the smaller 3 piece?

Well believe it or not the orange ones are apparently the smaller three-piece, @cybrguy you got the HD3 and it is even bigger right? Hope you're doing well buddy didn't mean to drag you back into this money trap thread!

arb

Semi shaved ape
001.jpg

HD 3 piece 16 1\2" tall on a 65mm can with a 5 1\2" base........I love it long time.
🤗

Shit Snacks

Main tube size would determine it me thinks.

I don't know the other unit of measurements for it but the main tube can itself is just over 7 inches tall and just over 2 inches wide... I feel exactly like cybrguy when he got his although he did actually intentionally order the HD3, I really thought this was based off the smaller three piece! I'm not mad though, justification for another modular...? :rolleyes::lol:

Shit Snacks

Haha I guess 50 mm is still pretty big! Tall and skinny, super thick glass, yeah the heady style definitely makes the mouthpiece bigger for one thing, this mouthpiece is certainly massive, but yeah the base and the can style is still pretty large though it is definitely the smaller one 14 mm on top into an 18 mm down stem haha what a trip this was!:mental:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Haha I guess 50 mm is still pretty big! Tall and skinny, super thick glass, yeah the heady style definitely makes the mouthpiece bigger for one thing, this mouthpiece is certainly massive, but yeah the base and the can style is still pretty large though it is definitely the smaller one 14 mm on top into an 18 mm down stem haha what a trip this was!:mental:
Standard MP looks like this on mine.
002.jpg
003.jpg

cliffhanger1

i found a very very nice and cheap bubbler in high quality borosilicate glass in EU from Poland.
i saw the same or nearly the same from other brands which were very expensive

the bigger costs in Euro about 33,-
and the small only about 22,-

Edit:
i bought both and both are high quality :)

Last edited:

jbm

They will make it either way or..........try this one maybe?
Gonna be my next unit from the roo I do believe.
😜
I may be spiting myself here, but I don't know that I can order from a place that thinks photographing clear glass in front of a white backdrop is a good idea.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I may be spiting myself here, but I don't know that I can order from a place that thinks photographing clear glass in front of a white backdrop is a good idea.
Maybe a bit, but I guess it depends on what's most important to you (or me, or so I try to tell myself :rolleyes:)... just give em a call, they're always there during business hours and very receptive...

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
yeah I looked to and it didn't long to see I;m probably wrong :( unless the links with pictures update from the website at all???? seems most likely I'm mistaken but I'm sure the king of all Goo Roo can confirm, paging @arb
Yeah, I initially got a Goo Roo Small Inline and was disappointed. I'm very happy with their Large Inline now though.

The small one reminded me of the dinky bubbler mouthpieces for session vapes: just way too small, hard to empty, and not a proper bubbler for $78 or fifty something after the coupon.
I'd double check the size of that Oil Barrel Rig first. In addition to the inaccurate photos, Goo Roo should list how big their pieces are. The small inline was only like five or six inches tall including the angled mouthpiece. I think it was @arb who just uses the small one dry.

mixchu69

Yeah, I initially got a Goo Roo Small Inline and was disappointed. I'm very happy with their Large Inline now though.

The small one reminded me of the dinky bubbler mouthpieces for session vapes: just way too small, hard to empty, and not a proper bubbler for $78 or fifty something after the coupon.

I'd double check the size of that Oil Barrel Rig first. In addition to the inaccurate photos, Goo Roo should list how big their pieces are. The small inline was only like five or six inches tall including the angled mouthpiece. I think it was @arb who just uses the small one dry.
I’m actually a fan of the small inline. I use it with my portable vapes (favorite pairing being the tubo). Minimal diffusion and lots of flavor

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Yeah, I'll order something from them at some point (if I can figure out what it looks like.)
Really man, just call 'em up and I believe (correct me if I'm wrong anyone) they'll even snap a few pics for you... but if cost is a big motivator, I'd def wait for K-Fri, this year it was 30% off on 4/20 so I bet it will be close to that... :tup:

(I love my GG Saki Bottle by biao.t, btw...!)

Edit: and dayum! Now that you made me look, this looks like it could be interesting...especially on sale... on Black Friday... in like little more than 2 months...!:
1631904242762.jpeg
1631904292232.jpeg
1631904317680.jpeg

I don't own a real tube, afterall... thoughts anyone?

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Really man, just call 'em up and I believe (correct me if I'm wrong anyone) they'll even snap a few pics for you... but if cost is a big motivator, I'd def wait for K-Fri, this year it was 30% off on 4/20 so I bet it will be close to that... :tup:

(I love my GG Saki Bottle by biao.t, btw...!)

Edit: and dayum! Now that you made me look, this looks like it could be interesting...especially on sale... on Black Friday... in like little more than 2 months...!:
View attachment 13224
View attachment 13225
View attachment 13226

I don't own a real tube, afterall... thoughts anyone?
Good price for a tube with fancy percs.
👍🏿
A beaker provide much more cooling though that can be made up with length of said tube.
😁

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Good price for a tube with fancy percs.
👍🏿
A beaker provide much more cooling though that can be made up with length of said tube.
😁
Thanks! But cuz I would also like to use one to dab from a tabletop (not TOO tall at 14.5"...?), I much prefer a 90° intake joint and tho I do like a larger lower chamber (maybe?) and perceived added stability with a lower center of gravity a beaker could provide, they're usually 45°... The only 45° piece I own is the Saki Bottle and I haven't even really considered hanging a banger on it..... yet...

Last edited:
Top Bottom