Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Looks great, just don’t care for the short MP bend.

Yeah I was worried about that, but for me in person it's actually a solid bend, more so than the CaliBear straight fab FOL at least, and the total length actually is about the same as my inline honeycomb and green fountain recycler, because the total length includes the blue little vortex part at the bottom, nice little splash guard if I do load more water! So yeah like those pretty comfortable to hit off the table bending over and can also be held in the hand...

PXL-20211002-215204183.jpg

Working really well with the FW7 so far at least, it's nice how you can load very little water when the slits face downward, like I have here, I will experiment loading more of course, but the airflow through the mouthpiece is great actually, not narrow no real draw restriction from that, the slight flaring is comfortable and smooth thick glass... Here is a little comparison shot:

PXL-20211002-215639310.jpg

I'd say it is as comfortable if not more than the inline honeycomb standard (the green fountain recycler one is pretty solid too, despite the narrower path and more flaring, it works well, better than the quad pillar recyclers not pictured here, it's just unfortunate the glass is all roughed up as I said for that one) all are way better than the narrow path and flat mp of the straight fab... And the biggest bent mouthpiece still to come is that large Biao inline, tracking has not been scanned still after 3 weeks (the Biao blue saki has also not been scanned in that amount of time but it was scanned earlier and is at least confirmed enroute)

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Yeah I was worried about that, but for me in person it's actually a solid bend, more so than the CaliBear straight fab FOL at least, and the total length actually is about the same as my inline honeycomb and green fountain recycler, because the total length includes the blue little vortex part at the bottom, nice little splash guard if I do load more water! So yeah like those pretty comfortable to hit off the table bending over and can also be held in the hand...

PXL-20211002-215204183.jpg

Working really well with the FW7 so far at least, it's nice how you can load very little water when the slits face downward, like I have here, I will experiment loading more of course, but the airflow through the mouthpiece is great actually, not narrow no real draw restriction from that, the slight flaring is comfortable and smooth thick glass... Here is a little comparison shot:

PXL-20211002-215639310.jpg

I'd say it is as comfortable if not more than the inline honeycomb standard (the green fountain recycler one is pretty solid too, despite the narrower path and more flaring, it works well, better than the quad pillar recyclers not pictured here, it's just unfortunate the glass is all roughed up as I said for that one) all are way better than the narrow path and flat mp of the straight fab... And the biggest bent mouthpiece still to come is that large Biao inline, tracking has not been scanned still after 3 weeks (the Biao blue saki has also not been scanned in that amount of time but it was scanned earlier and is at least confirmed enroute)

Yeah, you’re right as usual... just looked at my rig again, and the neck is the shortest I own. It would be ok, if I liked the added water draw.

In case anyone wants to look at it:

Shit Snacks

Yeah, you’re right as usual... just looked at my rig again, and the neck is the shortest I own. It would be ok, if I liked the added water draw.

In case anyone wants to look at it:

Oh, haha yeah, that one is much shorter so it hardly seems to bend at all really! I have avoided any like that myself, and that one seems to have the same style of narrow path with flat mouthpiece like my own straight fab made by clean clear glass CaliBear (GreekGlass sell Biao stuff?) which is a shame because I think it is a nice piece otherwise, perc, path, and funnel, but that restricts the draw so much for mine...

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Dang the lil blue one is pretty sweet, dig the welded MP; if it had a welded dewar joint instead of removable I'd be singing hubba hubba!
I want the blue one the size of the HD3
Especially on a piece that tall I really prefer a removable downstem for cleaning. I like the smaller 3 piece too, but not enough to get it unless I replaced the HD 3 piece with it, and I really like the HD so that isn't happening. I will admit I do like the color a lot, tho. Nearly all my glass is completely clear.

Shit Snacks

That's great @SixStringToker! And you have a proper low one and another backup? Yours really does look nice those shades of orange, and your mouthpiece seems much shorter!

@arb that's great, fits perfectly in your collection, I thought you said you got a yellow one as well??

@delta hotel so if these appeal to you, I posted a photo of a full colored collection, and it seems like in the background there is actually a dark forest olive green one perhaps!!

Screenshot-20211004-210806.png

Behind it was a near black one I think, in front you see the brown amber rousing reclaim arb got above... And as you can see here there is another amber with black, like a dark ember rousing reclaim actually:

Screenshot-20211004-210825.png

And I think that is a dark purple way there in the back?? Seems a little different than the cobalt blue...? Or it could be another one, there are plenty of yellows lol

I really love all the orange, the bright red is cool, and I really like the deeper berry red, I still am so tempted by the turquoise teal aqua blue, but if I could see the potential purple properly perhaps... No not even going to ask them nope nope lol

arb

Semi shaved ape
That's great @SixStringToker! And you have a proper low one and another backup? Yours really does look nice those shades of orange, and your mouthpiece seems much shorter!

@arb that's great, fits perfectly in your collection, I thought you said you got a yellow one as well??

@delta hotel so if these appeal to you, I posted a photo of a full colored collection, and it seems like in the background there is actually a dark forest olive green one perhaps!!

Behind it was a near black one I think, in front you see the brown amber rousing reclaim arb got above... And as you can see here there is another amber with black, like a dark ember rousing reclaim actually:

And I think that is a dark purple way there in the back?? Seems a little different than the cobalt blue...? Or it could be another one, there are plenty of yellows lol

I really love all the orange, the bright red is cool, and I really like the deeper berry red, I still am so tempted by the turquoise teal aqua blue, but if I could see the potential purple properly perhaps... No not even going to ask them nope nope lol
I did indeed and I should have said three monkeys on that ball.
Mrs.arb intervened and said hold up on the yellow one out of size concerns.
😂
Those concerns are now addressed so time to monkey up again I reckon.
🐒

delta hotel

Thanks for thinking of me! Greeny olivey or foresty browns can be hard to find sometimes. Kind of the colors in camoflauge but not camoflauge?

I don't have any experience with Goo Roo and hadn't heard of it until this thread, I see their website, but is there a way to ask about a specific one like that?

arb

Semi shaved ape
Thanks for thinking of me! Greeny olivey or foresty browns can be hard to find sometimes. Kind of the colors in camoflauge but not camoflauge?

I don't have any experience with Goo Roo and hadn't heard of it until this thread, I see their website, but is there a way to ask about a specific one like that?

delta hotel

Thank you for that, I was able to reach out on what I was looking for and got an awesome response that they'd get something up and photographed for me to see. Excited to see it.

Shit Snacks

Thank you for that, I was able to reach out on what I was looking for and got an awesome response that they'd get something up and photographed for me to see. Excited to see it.

Amazing, yeah they are very responsive when you call, and great by email, also Instagram, that's where these colored bubblers were shared, they have not updated their website in a long time so the only way to order them is by contacting, then they send you an invoice... Make sure you share the photos they send here, too! :tup:

delta hotel

Amazing, yeah they are very responsive when you call, and great by email, also Instagram, that's where these colored bubblers were shared, they have not updated their website in a long time so the only way to order them is by contacting, then they send you an invoice... Make sure you share the photos they send here, too! :tup:
After a few emails that they quickly responded to, they sent me a picture to confirm if this was about the green I wanted, which it is. An olive drabby kind of color. I'm so excited to receive this. I went with the smaller can and I can't wait to get it.

I've never had any kind of custom glass, though I don't know I'd call this custom, I was just able to request a certain color. Previously though I've just bought whatever was available at the time or gotten a random color. I've got plenty of glass in plenty of colors, but none in my favorite color. Thanks to @arb and @Shit Snacks for your help on my olive colored journey.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

After a few emails that they quickly responded to, they sent me a picture to confirm if this was about the green I wanted, which it is. An olive drabby kind of color. I'm so excited to receive this. I went with the smaller can and I can't wait to get it.

I've never had any kind of custom glass, though I don't know I'd call this custom, I was just able to request a certain color. Previously though I've just bought whatever was available at the time or gotten a random color. I've got plenty of glass in plenty of colors, but none in my favorite color. Thanks to @arb and @Shit Snacks for your help on my olive colored journey.

Dude! I'm so fucking happy for you haha this is just like discovering and buying for myself :lol: You are lucky I am so obsessive looking at them that I noticed the dark green in the back ground :cool: Also these are such great quality and functioning pieces on top of the ideal color! Fantastic glass work :haw:

So you did get the olive green one on the top? The green below it is also quite nice actually... Are you saying these were made with the larger HD3 can size though?? And you are having them custom make you that color in the smaller size?

I thought the way to tell, is that mine is 14 mm, the larger size is 18 mm?? I don't know mine is big, but it feels like a very good size actually... The can is not too big volume really at all, though the mouthpiece is very large and tall lol

I do really like my bright orange with the yellow, but I also really like the other orange, and like I said that berry red, obviously the aqua blue, and I could ask them to see what must be the dark purple in the back there... But yeah I cannot spend another $151-185 just for another color when it's the same thing especially :rofl:help please

Last edited:

delta hotel

Dude! I'm so fucking happy for you haha this is just like discovering and buying for myself :lol: You are lucky I am so obsessive looking at them that I noticed the dark green in the back ground :cool: Also these are such great quality and functioning pieces on top of the ideal color! Fantastic glass work :haw:

So you did get the olive green one on the top? The green below it is also quite nice actually... Are you saying these were made with the larger HD3 can size though?? And you are having them custom make you that color in the smaller size?

I thought the way to tell, is that mine is 14 mm, the larger size is 18 mm?? I don't know mine is big, but it feels like a very good size actually... The can is not too big volume really at all, though the mouthpiece is very large and tall lol

I do really like my bright orange with the yellow, but I also really like the other orange, and like I said that very red, obviously the aqua blue, and I could ask them to see what must be the dark purple in the back there... But yeah I cannot spend another $151-185 just for another color when it's the same thing especially :rofl:help please
I don't own anything like it, so I'm really interested to see how it functions. I got the olive on the top, but the bottom green is also very nice. As far as I can tell, you're correct on the 14mm/18mm sizes.

I originally just wrote them asking about the olive color on a 14mm sized piece, and they advised I could also look around their website for other items I might be interested in that color accent in if I wanted. After a few more emails, they sent me the photo above to confirm that was the correct color, and I told them yes, that I wanted it on the smaller 14mm can piece and they said they'd get it done. Very helpful and responsive.

Shit Snacks

I don't own anything like it, so I'm really interested to see how it functions. I got the olive on the top, but the bottom green is also very nice. As far as I can tell, you're correct on the 14mm/18mm sizes.

I originally just wrote them asking about the olive color on a 14mm sized piece, and they advised I could also look around their website for other items I might be interested in that color accent in if I wanted. After a few more emails, they sent me the photo above to confirm that was the correct color, and I told them yes, that I wanted it on the smaller 14mm can piece and they said they'd get it done. Very helpful and responsive.

So awesome, yeah so I don't think they need to make it, they can just send you that one! All those in the photo are the 14mm smaller can size, although I think they have extra tall mouth pieces and the bases could be larger with the colors... Can size and joint size, should be the smaller, I think the color just makes it larger yeah? Veeerrry nice using with a desktop heavy! Favorite with my Halo

Top Bottom