• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
GooRoo came through with tracking just before it delivered today!

PXL-20210916-195915568.jpg

Yeah it is pretty big in person, tall narrow as expected, and not surprisingly the mouthpiece is so fucking huge it doubles the height! Yeah that orange mouthpiece is big, thought it was a donut for a second, but there is no hole going through, just a pinch on top and bottom... Beautiful bright orange mixed with the yellow, wonder if I can find a use for the bowl... Time to clean it out and break it in :brow:

arb

Semi shaved ape
GooRoo came through with tracking just before it delivered today!

PXL-20210916-195915568.jpg

Yeah it is pretty big in person, tall narrow as expected, and not surprisingly the mouthpiece is so fucking huge it doubles the height! Yeah that orange mouthpiece is big, thought it was a donut for a second, but there is no hole going through, just a pinch on top and bottom... Beautiful bright orange mixed with the yellow, wonder if I can find a use for the bowl... Time to clean it out and break it in :brow:
Stunner.........I like that style mp.

Shit Snacks

That is some fire!
LOVE IT!
How wide is that base? It looks much wider than my Sheldon Black...

Thanks, yeah very happy with it... The bright orange and yellow swirl is so nice, the base is 4.5 inches diameter ish, part of why I chose this one over the pure orange one on the left in the photo was because it seemed to have a larger base... And a more bent mouthpiece, the mouthpiece is just so big though all around @arb lol it is nice but @SixStringToker is right, it is just super large in all directions haha, but the actual hole is a good size and it is not uncomfortable, may take some getting used to... Cannot hit it off the coughee table since it is too tall with the mouthpiece, however I have some other mouthpieces to try as well! Also fun to turn the mouthpiece sideways, I may even try drop-downs with it, a lot of options! And yeah this orange one is nice on the lips though, a real kisser, something unique!!

PXL-20210916-205733895.jpg

First bowl is going well, with the Halo low ish temp, at first I was trying it with a drop-down though it may be better direct... I also tried it with less water at first, which may have been the real culprit, better with less volume to fill due to the large mouthpiece, and with more drag since this perc purrs so smooth!

Already feeling very satisfied, for my first American glass bubbler and most expensive piece... (logos pretty tasteful in person too) :smug:

Shit Snacks

I love mine but really wish I would have held out for the colors, it looks amazing! It is definitely larger than I thought, like you said, the mouthpiece adds a lot of length. It works really well and is made very solid. Love Goo Roo.

Hey they may still have one or both of the other two I posted over the weekend... You could always grab one of these and sell the one you have ;) Good to know size is same

Ripstar

Hey they may still have one or both of the other two I posted over the weekend... You could always grab one of these and sell the one you have ;) Good to know size is same
but, do I NEED 2 of them?! ha. I am very tempted to give mine to my buddy and buy the colored. hmmmm. 😂 I love using it with the DC Elev8r but can't wait to use it with the Halo. Mine is a little too high to sit and rip, so standing is the only option but it works great!

Shit Snacks

but, do I NEED 2 of them?! ha. I am very tempted to give mine to my buddy and buy the colored. hmmmm. 😂 I love using it with the DC Elev8r but can't wait to use it with the Halo. Mine is a little too high to sit and rip, so standing is the only option but it works great!

Right that's what I'm saying, probably sell or give the other one, might as well have both first to compare obviously, could even swap mouthpieces potentially... Though it's going to be big regardless lol

PXL-20210916-212131579.jpg

Actually I can hit it on the table sitting, just have to be at the edge and very upright! Quite a piece, quite a piece...

Shit Snacks

Yeah and the glass is quite thick, forgot to mention if anyone like me has a preference for thick ass, these look very nice n thicc for under $100 with "cewpins" or other codes:

snackmaster

Nice! So how does it compare to your GooRoo large inline custom??
I like it a lot more actually. Nice open perc, well made, better view thru the top. Base is thicker and not quite as wide. The 18mm joint is nice with the flowerpot. It's way better with a glass mouthpiece but only comes with a whip - that's about the only downside to it. I've been thinking about selling the gooroo, but haven't been able to commit yet.

Shit Snacks

personally I always liked the look of the large inline with the mouth piece side mounted to the can best, it was to original picture posted I believe but then then they changed it to the top of the can which I'm not as big of a fan of.

Oh I know they have the small inline that is side car style like that, hadn't seen a large one... Yeah @snackmaster had them put a mouthpiece like in the TAG piece so you could sort of sidecar it that way... Thanks for the info though, so this TAG piece could also be a really nice pickup someday... On sale??

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Oh I know they have the small inline that is side car style like that, hadn't seen a large one...
I could be mistaken and confusing the two but I seem to be remembering it that way I even remembered someone be surprised by it but they also weren't unhappy abut it???? maybe I'll do a little digging in that old thread and see what turns up

Shit Snacks

I could be mistaken and confusing the two but I seem to be remembering it that way I even remembered someone be surprised by it but they also weren't unhappy abut it???? maybe I'll do a little digging in that old thread and see what turns up

Well the photo of the small inline on their website without the base is old and not what actually ships, the small inline that has been shipping for a while has a larger base... I did see a photo of that one here and on brothers with glass or their instagram. Could be that?

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Well the photo of the small inline on their website without the base is old and not what actually ships, the small inline that has been shipping for a while has a larger base... I did see a photo of that one here and on brothers with glass or their instagram. Could be that?
yeah I looked to and it didn't long to see I;m probably wrong :( unless the links with pictures update from the website at all???? seems most likely I'm mistaken but I'm sure the king of all Goo Roo can confirm, paging @arb

Shit Snacks

yeah I looked to and it didn't long to see I;m probably wrong :( unless the links with pictures update from the website at all???? seems most likely I'm mistaken but I'm sure the king of all Goo Roo can confirm, paging @arb

Haha yeah no they have not updated photos on the website in forever!! I think that's what you're thinking of is all, but the large inline I believe has always had the mouthpiece on the top for the standard offering and the small inline has the sidecar mouthpiece...

PXL-20210916-235930587.jpg

All right this is working well! It was the water level not the drop down, many more possible configurations... I do really like the standard mouthpiece though it is so big haha

But why the hell am I now tempted for this TAG modular piece too?? :cuss: next sale maybe

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
personally I always liked the look of the large inline with the mouth piece side mounted to the can best, it was to original picture posted I believe but then then they changed it to the top of the can which I'm not as big of a fan of.
They will make it either way or..........try this one maybe?
Gonna be my next unit from the roo I do believe.
😜

Top Bottom