Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Yeah but I don't really want to collect percs lol I don't know, I don't particularly want it, I'm just curious to try it again that style since I haven't for vaping like this with these great vapes? Ehh with the amount of glass I've been buying I also want to get as low as prices as possible just because it's all so superfluous especially at this point lol

The gooseneck diffusion pump? No, you ordered when it was on sale, Father's Day weekend? I ordered on June 11 full price, when they first became available to purchase again and it took a while to ship out even... And yeah dude, it's been airborne, that's the thing it's literally went off and on three planes now lol I thought it was already going to be in the US like 10 days ago? My other China orders are all beating it, if SunshineStore rig arrives before it too, well then that's just really pathetic :shrug: :rofl:
I hear you about the $, and I really am done for long while, probably well past this Black Friday... seriously...! (Go ahead, laff all you want, you'll see!!!)

ah, ok... but I also meant get notice it will airborne internationally... but wow, that blows... sorry.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
ah, ok... but I also meant get notice it will airborne internationally... but wow, that blows... sorry.

Yeah it took a week to ship after I ordered, which I figured could be that they started taking orders before they had the stock just yet, no big deal, but then look at this nonsense:
Screenshot-20210710-133419.png

Screenshot-20210710-133512.png

There were also notices about covid delays Chengu station or whatever, like a lot of them, between June 18th to June 28th, which was weird because not a single other package has had those notices in the tracking... This tracking begins with LN, the tobaccoglass silver fumed rigs also were LN and only took two weeks, Sunshine is also LN and we shall see how that one goes!

Yeah so if you get yours this week, and mine is still somewhere not in my hands after over a month, I think I'm going to ask them to at least refund me the $12 because what did I benefit not waiting for a discount, longer shipping time?? :rant::lmao:

Shit Snacks

I ordered my FC-UFO on 6/11, and just hit US postal on 7/9. Didn’t expect to wait over a month.

Oh cool, so we ordered the same time, hopefully mine will hit USPS this week then?? Yeah I was prepared for a month or more because you never know especially now, but things seem to have gotten back to normal, no? I mean all my other DHgate orders shipped n arrived super fast soooo

Shit Snacks

Oh cool, so we ordered the same time, hopefully mine will hit USPS this week then?? Yeah I was prepared for a month or more because you never know especially now, but things seem to have gotten back to normal, no? I mean all my other DHgate orders shipped n arrived super fast soooo

Ahhh yes okay tracking updated today, it is in California finally, at la distribution center, so hopefully it will deliver tomorrow or soon!!

Shit Snacks

Well this can now be posted, if only I had waited a few days, I would not have needed to clutter the thread with my shipping rants and could have just made this post alone:

Steven's popularglass gooseneck diffusion pump rattlecan just arrived finally after exactly a month from order (3 weeks shipping) and even though I had to pay full price, I had asked for them to check for bubbles and such to make sure the joints were even, and in that regard it came out pretty perfect! (shipped with more minimal wrapping but in a very thick cardboard box)

PXL-20210712-234932721.jpg

Not sure what I will try it with first, not in a dab mood I don't think after maybe too much on Saturday, not so in the mood to whip out a log though I have a new big HI in the works that I am excited to try it with eventually... Hmm TM or TP80 perhaps? It has some black marking on the tube where the two connect near the ball, hopefully it is nothing to worry about, something from making it perhaps like the yingmin piece I got recently, but I asked them to be safe... Will be back!

Shit Snacks

Looks like the same factory put them out?

Haha he literally took my photo and drew the line on it ;) he has a different one, not gooseneck

Or that it might even be the same picture (minus @cybrguy's red line)...?! :razz::peace:

Mine is due in Wednesday. I hope it's as nice!

Haha exactly!

Damn I mean I'm happy for you, but I still can't believe you ordered so much later than me for so much cheaper and get it only two days later!

Yes thank you, your photo is the one I remembered, and cybr thanks, save me the trouble of looking for it, my plan was to fill just enough to cover that slanted perc hole so it seems like I was correct!

I guess it's possible to load less, and then you don't have the bubble action as much so you really just have it cooling through the tube in the water? Is that a practical option at all??

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah, I've got this one next to the 187.
187-and-Rattle.jpg

I like the water effects so I always fill it just passed or at the perc. With my version it helps avoid any water mouth to hold it slightly forward. With your gooseneck that wouldn't be a concern. I like mine very much.

This Javelin thrower is my favorite pic of it, in honor of the Olympics...
TM-on-Glass.jpg

It doesn't show the perc very well or I would have used it above...

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Thanks!! Yeah it's super ergonomic I can tell, sitting on the coffee table, from the couch, which was the plan and reason I waited and grabbed it to second it was listed in stock to order again lol so you use yours with Splinter and TM well?? Thinking TM is a good bet to try first... Possibly for dabs will end up trying my Sai+ again... Decisions decisions :lol: :mental:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I am tending to use the TM on everthing these days, but I do use Splinters and even the Lotus with it as well. It is a very comfortable piece to use. The only thing that bothers me a little about it is that it takes a lot of water so uses up CE faster than anything else I have.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Well this can now be posted, if only I had waited a few days, I would not have needed to clutter the thread with my shipping rants and could have just made this post alone:

Steven's popularglass gooseneck diffusion pump rattlecan just arrived finally after exactly a month from order (3 weeks shipping) and even though I had to pay full price, I had asked for them to check for bubbles and such to make sure the joints were even, and in that regard it came out pretty perfect! (shipped with more minimal wrapping but in a very thick cardboard box)

PXL-20210712-234932721.jpg

Not sure what I will try it with first, not in a dab mood I don't think after maybe too much on Saturday, not so in the mood to whip out a log though I have a new big HI in the works that I am excited to try it with eventually... Hmm TM or TP80 perhaps? It has some black marking on the tube where the two connect near the ball, hopefully it is nothing to worry about, something from making it perhaps like the yingmin piece I got recently, but I asked them to be safe... Will be back!

I've been wanting one of these. And, the piece looks overall straight as it should. However, both the two top welds where the mouthpiece and the bowl piece meet the main can/chamber look pretty bad. Those'll be your weak points if it gets knocked over.

Shit Snacks

I've been wanting one of these. And, the piece looks overall straight as it should. However, both the two top welds where the mouthpiece and the bowl piece meet the main can/chamber look pretty bad. Those'll be your weak points if it gets knocked over.

Oh yeah I don't expect any part of this to really be intact from being knocked over and falling for a drop to any hard surface (isn't that why Les keeps buying them), fortunately I've never had that happen to me! I will say the welds aren't the nicest I've seen and the glass is not even the thickest, but it was packaged well so if you message them requesting they check all the joints are even and straight like I did you should be okay:tup:

Edit: after inspecting again, the welds actually seem pretty strong despite their appearance, glass fairly thick, this is a pretty complex piece so I think they did pretty well considering actually! Works quite good too:

PXL-20210713-045555574.jpg

And now that I've tried it, filled it just enough to cover that top hole, the very tip of the glass is poking out above the water line but the hole itself is fully submerged... As you can see it is slightly above the line of the welded joint support actually on mine in person! I may try filling it lower though closer to that line, which would leave only half of the opening submerged... As I was filling it up I did try hitting it this way and almost decided to try vaping that way, but then I decided let me fill it enough to cover the opening and that does seem to be the right amount for proper performance I think? I know it's hard to tell in the perspective of this photo, exact level looks different in person honestly! Need to experiment more

Y'all weren't kidding about the noise of this thing!! Pretty cool, not pretty practical for TV watching, but pretty damn cool... I guess this is what they mean by BUBBUBBUBBubbler Only had a couple hits with the TM so far :cool:

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I suppose I shouldn't say this out loud, but I have had really good luck keeping glass from breaking. While I have lost several adapters and stems, particularly glass VC stems, I have never broken a glass rig that didn't arrive that way. My vape station is a coffee table so not very high and it is on carpeted floor, so while I have had a few short drops I have had no breaks or shatters. I have even take several pieces out of the house to friends.
I hope I didn't just tempt fate...

Top Bottom