Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Well. I've made my 7/10 purchase for this year. I ordered a Goo Roo Tater Tot from Brothers with Glass.

Though, they had the option of a 25mm or a 38mm, and I got the 38mm. Though they labeled that as a Tater Tot as well, I believe I'm getting a Couch Potato, because I am under the impression that the Tater Tot is 25mm glass, and the Couch Potato id 38mm glass. Does that sound correct?
Excellent choice, @Ramahs! My Welded Tater Tot became my favorite piece of glass the moment I got it. This thread has gotten me to "shop my stash", and I've challenged myself to pull out a different piece of glass a day until I've tried them all for a day. Throughout, the Tot has stayed out and been used as much as the daily glass. You wouldn't think it would be difficult ( in terms of real problems it's not), but it's been hard to not use it exclusively. I'm sure the Welded Couch Potato is next, as soon as the next sale is up. Then I'd get to go back and forth between full potato and tot to see which I prefer. 🥔 :nod::clap:

arb

Semi shaved ape
The old school bubblers great but kind of in your face..........needs more neck bend imo.
Welded,unwelded,colored or clear and a totally fucked website.
They start being competent about more than glass and the prices will prolly go up.
😂
The thickness of the glass gets thicker as the pieces get bigger.
So the 38mm is thicker than the 25mm
which makes sense for a variety of reasons?

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Kind of wish I hadn't seen this thread. Someone mentioned Greek Glass, and the double gridded straight shooter beaker + sake bottle have me mighty tempted, but I'm also torn on that or finally getting the Gooroo inline or honeycomb beaker while they have a 710 sale going on (someone mentioned that code 710 is 20% off atm, but I guess I haven't tested). Does anyone know if Greek Glass is doing one?

edit: 710 is definitely valid atm!

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Kind of wish I hadn't seen this thread. Someone mentioned Greek Glass, and the double gridded straight shooter beaker + sake bottle have me mighty tempted, but I'm also torn on that or finally getting the Gooroo inline or honeycomb beaker while they have a 710 sale going on (someone mentioned that code 710 is 20% off atm, but I guess I haven't tested). Does anyone know if Greek Glass is doing one?

edit: 710 is definitely valid atm!
Greek's IG story has code GG710 for 15% off sitewide.

Edit: couldn't resist - just grabbed an exo and spinner cap

Last edited:

gordontreeman

Thanks for helping me spend money @bizwaxzion :lol:

That Greek Glass shop has some really nice pieces. I am not tempted at the moment because GooRoo broke me, but otherwise I would be stuck there...
Yeah I'm torn. I've been eyeing GooRoo's large inline and honeycomb bong since you guys started chatting about them way back when in this and the other big glass thread, but I really dig the look of the double gridded beaker (I think the double gridded perc is just 2 inlines w/ grids as opposed to straight slits) and I've always wanted a sake bottle as they look simple and classy. The GAS model fuming looks neat and would still let me see vapor build up.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
All I can say is I really love the Large Inline and the HD3 both, but the Inline will get much more use as the HD3 is kinda big for me. The Inline has become my daily. Good chance my next purchase will be from Greek Glass. Probably not soon, tho... :rolleyes:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The old school bubblers great but kind of in your face..........needs more neck bend imo.

Yeah very straight and tall, I remember your photo too! I'm sure I would be using it with an s shape drop down, so that should help a bit at least? What kind of downstem does that one have, removable?

Thanks for helping me spend money @bizwaxzion :lol:

Yeah I'm torn. I've been eyeing GooRoo's large inline and honeycomb bong since you guys started chatting about them way back when in this and the other big glass thread, but I really dig the look of the double gridded beaker (I think the double gridded perc is just 2 inlines w/ grids as opposed to straight slits) and I've always wanted a sake bottle as they look simple and classy. The GAS model fuming looks neat and would still let me see vapor build up.

Ah thanks for discovering the 710 code! I guess we'll see how long it lasts... Maybe you should grab that sake bottle from Greek glass along with the large inline if you want?? that large inline, it's going to be great, you just know it is... You do already have some honeycomb, and maybe the socky bottle can fill the tube itch, those double inline tubes at GG look very nice though and that could be the ticket if you want to compromise with one piece!

Why am I now tempted for a colored saki bottle myself?? I'm never interested in straight tubes for vaping, but maybe I should be, with one small and simple like this discounted and in a heady color...?!

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Yeah very straight and tall, I remember your photo too! I'm sure I would be using it with an s shape drop down, so that should help a bit at least? What kind of downstem does that one have, removable?

Ah thanks for discovering the 710 code! I guess we'll see how long it lasts... Maybe you should grab that sake bottle from Greek glass along with the large inline if you want?? that large inline, it's going to be great, you just know it is... You do already have some honeycomb, and maybe the socky bottle can fill the tube itch, those double inline tubes at GG look very nice though and that could be the ticket if you want to compromise with one piece!

Why am I now tempted for a colored saki bottle myself?? I'm never interested in straight tubes for vaping, but maybe I should be, with one small and simple like this discounted and in a heady color...?!
Same type downstem as the beakers just a little longer.
Has great action and I love the oblate mouthpiece and takes 14mm adapters.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The Saki bottle is VERY tempting to me as well, but just not enough at this moment.
Oh Fuck You. And of course I mean that in the nicest way. :rolleyes:

Shit Snacks

So it is a removable downstem? 18 mm hole? So technically you could also use 18 mm without the down stem...? Damn yeah this may be more appealing than the three-piece, because I love the heady color and mouthpiece! I don't like the price though obviously so we'll see if the discounts get steeper for another holiday lol

Yeah Saki bottles are cheap and can be pretty, I just don't know if functionally it's worth it at all, I'm really only interested because of the colors and the price haha

gordontreeman

Yeah, the galaxy bottles are beautiful as well. I actually prefer that color, but I like to see my vapor build up in glass!

Shit Snacks

Yes it is removable and a 18 female joint on the piece.
Can't see it being great dry as the vapors not gonna drop into the body just go straight up the mouth piece.

Ah yeah you are right about that, removable downstem just good for the cleaning I guess, especially since it's colored glass on the outside! 30% off maybe it'll be mine lol

Yeah, the galaxy bottles are beautiful as well. I actually prefer that color, but I like to see my vapor build up in glass!

Yeah with the opal? They are sold out of those colors, only have clear left, but the regular bottle is available in silver fumed clear or lime green or purple or silver fumed black blue... Tough choice as well!

gordontreeman

Yeah with the opal? They are sold out of those colors, only have clear left, but the regular bottle is available in silver fumed clear or lime green or purple or silver fumed black blue... Tough choice as well!
No, I meant
IMG_1115.JPG

I believe is the galactic color? I ended up getting the GAS (the clear fumed) version. I'll have to save the giant straight tube purchase for another day--its mighty tempting, but I'm trying to Marie Kondo myself down from impulse purchasing and I'm not sure if my tolerance will support giant bong rips just yet anyway lol.

Shit Snacks

No, I meant
IMG_1115.JPG

I believe is the galactic color? I ended up getting the GAS (the clear fumed) version. I'll have to save the giant straight tube purchase for another day--its mighty tempting, but I'm trying to Marie Kondo myself down from impulse purchasing and I'm not sure if my tolerance will support giant bong rips just yet anyway lol.

Oh, yeah, that's what I think is silver fumed blue glass?? Because it looks similar to the silver fumed blue glass rig I got from the gate, while the silver fumed clear glass that you got looks like the silver fumed clear glass version of that rig I also got with it... They are both super gorgeous in the saki bottle, but since I have similar colors already I am thinking I could go cheaper with the green or purple, if I grab one that is... It's just so tough to resist that heady silver fuming color! I think you made a great choice with yours, yeah no reason to rush into anything else now lol

gordontreeman

Oh, yeah, that's what I think is silver fumed blue glass?? Because it looks similar to the silver fumed blue glass rig I got from the gate, while the silver fumed clear glass that you got looks like the silver fumed clear glass version of that rig I also got with it... They are both super gorgeous in the saki bottle, but since I have similar colors already I am thinking I could go cheaper with the green or purple, if I grab one that is... It's just so tough to resist that heady silver fuming color! I think you made a great choice with yours, yeah no reason to rush into anything else now lol
Oh yeah, in the drop down color select they refer to the clear/silver fume as gas (edit: they nailed me...) and ^ that guy as galactic--I was just adopting their nomenclature assuming you had seen it. IMO whats $10 more for that beauty over the purple or lime, but to each their own!

Honestly whoever initially pointed out this shop is the devil. I don't usually like the recycler/rigs very much, but these all look amazing. The percs all seem to be knock off SOL-type designs, and like I said, that straight tube is mighty tempting. Another day...

Shit Snacks

Oh yeah, in the drop down color select they refer to the clear/silver fume as gas (edit: they nailed me...) and ^ that guy as galactic--I was just adopting their nomenclature assuming you had seen it. IMO whats $10 more for that beauty over the purple or lime, but to each their own!

Yeah you are all good, honestly I did look and see the names, but I just adapted them to my own shorthand based off of what they are technically, supposedly, based on what I already have lol Then I forgot that that one was called galactic, and thought maybe you had meant the opal ones, so yeah my confused mistake!

And you're right it's not the price difference at all, it's just the fact that I feel like I already have some similar stuff, which is also part of the appeal to get another matching piece, also just trying to decide if it would be better to try to see the vapor flowing through something transparent as opposed to the galactic blue... Given the ergonomics I'm not sure you could ever really watch the vapor anyway, so in that case it would make sense to go for the galactic blue... Damn it still tempted!

Honestly whoever initially pointed out this shop is the devil. I don't usually like the recycler/rigs very much, but these all look amazing. The percs all seem to be knock off SOL-type designs, and like I said, that straight tube is mighty tempting. Another day...

I know right, it was mentioned before but I hadn't looked at the website until today, I think all their stuff is biaoT wholesale?? That's why it is so nice and so cheap maybe, I know the Saki bottles are his as it said, but I didn't click on everything else, definitely saw a lot of stuff that looks like his... And yeah I did not know they would have the SOL and FOL percs too! So there are now three places to get those knocked off :cool:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Well, thanks to you bastards, I'm DONE. Like stick a fork in me, DONE! :nod::
710Coils:
54DBEC7A-E792-4376-B65E-EAEC4BB47EBB.jpeg
Greek Glass:
CD784B75-8B25-404B-BA9F-D8515B3C828C.jpeg
I'm gonna miss that cool little Saki fumed piece fairly soon, I'm sure, but I bet the matching spinner cap (how could I resist such a cute lil set?) lasts longer... kinda annoyed the "15% off" doesn't even cover the shipping and tax, but whatever.... no more BIG or SMALL glass bodies until at least a killer Black Friday deal. For sure! 😇

The two Father's Day bubblers from Popularglass are finally in San Fran... and due here Wednesday...!

(still have to hit Maine tomorrow or Monday and the "Caregiver" is offering killer deals... 👀:uhoh:)

Shit Snacks

Well, thanks to you bastards, I'm DONE. Like stick a fork in me, DONE! :nod::
710Coils:
View attachment 10130
Greek Glass:
View attachment 10131
I'm gonna miss that cool little Saki fumed piece fairly soon, I'm sure, but I bet the matching spinner cap (how could I resist such a cute lil set?) lasts longer... kinda annoyed the "15% off" doesn't even cover the shipping and tax, but whatever.... no more BIG or SMALL glass bodies until at least a killer Black Friday deal. For sure! 😇

Surprise surprise, seriously I love it! Looking forward to seeing your entire haul together... And thank you for sharing that with the code, yeah it's not much of a discount for me to feel any pressure in grabbing one now, they probably have a steeper discount code for Black Friday or 420 perhaps?? Maybe not, either way no reason for me to rush...

The two Father's Day bubblers from Popularglass are finally in San Fran... and due here Wednesday...!

Damn, my gooseneck diffusion pump rattle can from them is still bouncing around from airplane to airplane, by far taking the longest of any orders I've made this batch from China, and I paid full price $12 more than you so I was like well at least that money went towards getting it to me sooner, but apparently fucking not :argh: :lol:

gordontreeman

@Bologna hey great minds think alike on the saki bottle tho (weird to me that they spell it this way, the beverage is spelled with an e, sake I believe?)!

@Shit Snacks yeah again to each their own, I just fancy that galactic color and was mighty tempted to get both--it looks like it would look better just sitting on a shelf, maybe with the stem facing away if you wanted to be discrete and pretend it was just an art piece or something. When I think about holding it with a hand held vaporizer I would think you could still see vapor ergonomically, but you might be right that seeing vapor build up isn't really the style of that piece. As you said, 15% on those prices doesn't move the needle so much that I'd feel terrible if I put in another order down the line and maybe picked up that double inline or got some things from gooroo!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
And people asked me why I haven't picked up dabbing...

And oh, by the way, for you guys that can't pass up a sale. I have opened a GoFundMe page because there is more glass that I want. And I am offering 30% off on it. 40% if the donation is over 3 digits.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Surprise surprise, seriously I love it! Looking forward to seeing your entire haul together... And thank you for sharing that with the code, yeah it's not much of a discount for me to feel any pressure in grabbing one now, they probably have a steeper discount code for Black Friday or 420 perhaps?? Maybe not, either way no reason for me to rush...
I doubt you'll ever see more than 20% off from them, so, why wait? Satiate! 😜 (Kinda the same reason I didn't wait for the full 20% off for all my Goo Roo crap... 15% off was good enough to "beat the rush.")

One thing to remember about the Saki bottle is that the downstem/perc is removable, if you don't like the perc it comes with... :tup:

Damn, my gooseneck diffusion pump rattle can from them is still bouncing around from airplane to airplane, by far taking the longest of any orders I've made this batch from China, and I paid full price $12 more than you so I was like well at least that money went towards getting it to me sooner, but apparently fucking not :argh: :lol:
I think I ordered a couple of days before you... and mine bounced around for long while, too... you'll get notice it's airborne soon I bet (hope!🤞🏻)

Shit Snacks

I doubt you'll ever see more than 20% off from them, so, why wait? Satiate! 😜 (Kinda the same reason I didn't wait for the full 20% off for all my Goo Roo crap... 15% off was good enough to "beat the rush.")

One thing to remember about the Saki bottle is that the downstem/perc is removable, if you don't like the perc it comes with... :tup:

Yeah but I don't really want to collect percs lol I don't know, I don't particularly want it, I'm just curious to try it again that style since I haven't for vaping like this with these great vapes? Ehh with the amount of glass I've been buying I also want to get as low as prices as possible just because it's all so superfluous especially at this point lol

I think I ordered a couple of days before you... and mine bounced around for long while, too... you'll get notice it's airborne soon I bet (hope!🤞🏻)

The gooseneck diffusion pump? No, you ordered when it was on sale, Father's Day weekend? I ordered on June 11 full price, when they first became available to purchase again and it took a while to ship out even... And yeah dude, it's been airborne, that's the thing it's literally went off and on three planes now lol I thought it was already going to be in the US like 10 days ago? My other China orders are all beating it, if SunshineStore rig arrives before it too, well then that's just really pathetic :shrug: :rofl:

Top Bottom