Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

vespers

I ordered the B1 essentials bundle with the shovelhead bowl and standard 22mm diffuser on 420. I got it yesterday, 4-27, and spent he night chasing, and failing to catch, fat clouds. I did get quite stoned, and the herb was toasty brown, but I couldn't get the clouds I wanted, even at temps of 670F.
Today, 4-28, I solved my issue and got clouds at 590F. What did I do? 2 things:

Coil adjustment: a I spread the could apart, so the coil stack was slightly taller, ensuring good contact with the upper and lower head's coil mating surfaces. b I used a needle nose pilers to gently bend the top most and bottom most coil slightly inward, effectively making the hole in the center of the coil smaller, ensuring a snug fit with the center post, (which contains the ruby balls) of the head shell assembly. This seemed to make a major difference, and let me lower the temps.

Draw technique: It made sese that a slow draw means more time to heat the air, and higher temp air should make clouds. That made sense, but it didn't make clouds. To get clouds, I found a stronger draw was the answer.

TLDR: 1 day in with the Flowerpot B1 and Shovelhead bowl, getting clouds at 590F

RiskyRaccoon

I ordered the B1 essentials bundle with the shovelhead bowl and standard 22mm diffuser on 420. I got it yesterday, 4-27, and spent he night chasing, and failing to catch, fat clouds. I did get quite stoned, and the herb was toasty brown, but I couldn't get the clouds I wanted, even at temps of 670F.
Today, 4-28, I solved my issue and got clouds at 590F. What did I do? 2 things:

Coil adjustment: a I spread the could apart, so the coil stack was slightly taller, ensuring good contact with the upper and lower head's coil mating surfaces. b I used a needle nose pilers to gently bend the top most and bottom most coil slightly inward, effectively making the hole in the center of the coil smaller, ensuring a snug fit with the center post, (which contains the ruby balls) of the head shell assembly. This seemed to make a major difference, and let me lower the temps.

Draw technique: It made sese that a slow draw means more time to heat the air, and higher temp air should make clouds. That made sense, but it didn't make clouds. To get clouds, I found a stronger draw was the answer.

TLDR: 1 day in with the Flowerpot B1 and Shovelhead bowl, getting clouds at 590F
did you get the version that has the beads?

RiskyRaccoon,

vespers

Yeah, the B1 ships from Cannabis Hardware with the 4 mm ruby balls. I have some 3 mm ruby balls on the way, along with a second ti shovelhead bowl. It's surprising to me that I need to draw more aggressively to get clouds...

vespers,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
It's surprising to me that I need to draw more aggressively to get clouds...
I was surprised by this too. There are other baller heads that work well with a slow steady draw, but my B1 (injector) produces more dense clouds faster with a harder rip.

Do you have the injector or diffuser? I have found the shovelhead works better with my diffuser heads and my glass bowls work better with the injector. This is despite the fact that I have the newest iteration, which has been improved for injectors.

Grass Yes,

vespers

I've got the diffuser version. I'm wondering if the aggressive draw requirement is dependent on the glass bong/volume used? I have a flat earth globe on the way, so more testing is in my future...

coolbreeze

Just has a foot added:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I've got the diffuser version. I'm wondering if the aggressive draw requirement is dependent on the glass bong/volume used? I have a flat earth globe on the way, so more testing is in my future...
For me, I like it with a larger volume piece because the slower draw fills in thicker. Pull the carb, get that cloud! 😄

A j-hook or a small wp sometimes just feels tricker to compensate. But there is less to rip on it so, that can make it easier. Although of course YMMV.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Easywider

Circa1999

Hey guys my T-Bucket Pro just arrived in the mail as well as the glass bong that goes with it.

Do you guys think I should clean everything before using it, or am I good to go straight out of the box?

Thanks 4 the help

Circa1999,
Reactions: BigJr48

Circa1999

Hey guys could you please help me out?

I think I like ordered the wrong parts or something, I can't find a way to attach the Growler (9437) to the system.

I have the (9446) 18.8mm Female to Female adapter, but it's not the right size.

Am I supposed to use the (9447) 18.8mm Male to Male to attach the growler?

This thing didn't come with instructions so I have no idea what I'm doing and trying to figure it out. I've never used a concentrate system before and I can't seem to find any instructions on their website.

Does anyone know what piece I am missing to make this work?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Circa1999,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
think I like ordered the wrong parts or something, I can't find a way to attach the Growler (9437) to the system.
I don't have a tbucket pro, but I had assumed that you would just put the Growler straight on the 18mm hydratube connector. No adapter needed?

I could be wrong, but that's what I would think from the FPP video here:

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Circa1999

Circa1999

I don't have a tbucket pro, but I had assumed that you would just put the Growler straight on the 18mm hydratube connector. No adapter needed?

I could be wrong, but that's what I would think from the FPP video here:

I think I figured it out? There's like this screw on metal thing, you put it over the opening on the vape, and it seems that the Growler fits right ontop of the metal cylinder.

I think that's it?

Circa1999,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Circa1999

It's always suggested to do so.
Do you know am I supposed to clean the internals of the machine with the scrubber brush that's included? I'm a bit scared to start sticking stuff into the internals of the machine and putting rubbing alcohol in there too. Can't figure out what this brush is for since theres no instructions?

Circa1999,

focalforlife

Do you know am I supposed to clean the internals of the machine with the scrubber brush that's included? I'm a bit scared to start sticking stuff into the internals of the machine and putting rubbing alcohol in there too. Can't figure out what this brush is for since theres no instructions?
This should give you some idea of how to take it apart and clean it. It works the same way basically Tcup Cleaning

Circa1999

Hey does anyone have any tips for using this thing for a beginner?

Right now I have my temp at 619 and I'm using the Growler. I feel like my lungs are too irritated after taking 2 or 3 hits. Do you guys think I should turn the temp down? Or maybe put more water into the growler?

Circa1999,

ontopofclouds

Right now I have my temp at 619 and I'm using the Growler. I feel like my lungs are too irritated after taking 2 or 3 hits. Do you guys think I should turn the temp down? Or maybe put more water into the growler?
depending on what you're using 619 can be high I would drop down to 600 and see how it goes for you

ontopofclouds,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I'm sure there is a lot of overlap, but you might have more luck with this question on the Tbucket thread:

Grass Yes,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Experiment with + or - temperatures. Experiment with different airflow restrictions. Experiment with different amounts of airflow you let in via cap. And, experiment with any other variables you can think of that you can fuck with (Draw speed, for example).

That's the beauty of these more complex devices. It's that here are so many variables that you can play with to find your own personal favorite style.

Last edited:

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
The highest postage fees of all US and CAN suppliers I tried, plus the highest custom fees and the slowest postage of them all.
And customs take a week longer to inspect and charge.
Is Florida more expensive and restrictive, maybe?

But yeah, when it arrives it is good stuff that doesn't break, beside the glass pieces of course.

Thick Vape,

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
Now this time custom fees were normal. So I have to take back my rant partially and the thorough customs inspection was worth the wait as it did not translate into a higher fee.

As I anticipated a relatively high fee plus high postage, I ordered a spare B0 to give away or sell to divide the fees a bit.
I see it has undergone very slight changes compared to my previous version. Looks even sexier and slimmer.

I also got me a GooRoo bowl. It looks a bit awkward and is huge, but I like the function alot.

kells_CH

Company Rep
I'm sure there is a lot of overlap, but you might have more luck with this question on the Tbucket thread:
The only difference between the TB and TBP is the Pro is an "all in one" piece.

FPP with the B1 head was released today. Order is in. I'm pretty excited, lol. https://www.cannabishardware.com/collections/flowerpot-pro/products/flowerpot-pro-essentials
I am obsessed with my FPP. Look into the glycerin (popsicle) cooling attachment. That's my favorite. If you need help unboxing. CH has uploaded a video on their instagram.

sixstringsmash

Hey guys! Wondering if I can get some advice. I’ve had my b1 for a few months now with the injector setup and have been digging it. I just bought a diffuser to play around with and I’m having a hard time getting the dang injector unscrewed so I can put the diffuser on!

Ended up slicing up my hand pretty good when trying to unscrew it by hand, and when I tried a wrench it didn’t seem to do much except scratch the titanium finish. Anyone have any tips for getting this thing off?

sixstringsmash,

GratefulDread

Hey guys! Wondering if I can get some advice. I’ve had my b1 for a few months now with the injector setup and have been digging it. I just bought a diffuser to play around with and I’m having a hard time getting the dang injector unscrewed so I can put the diffuser on!

Ended up slicing up my hand pretty good when trying to unscrew it by hand, and when I tried a wrench it didn’t seem to do much except scratch the titanium finish. Anyone have any tips for getting this thing off?
The one time mine got stuck I used a wrench with a rag to protect the finish. Worked well enough for me but it was a bit finnicky.

Top Bottom