• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Crussell27

Fellow vapor brother
Already have three vapes (will include the Mist Touch) but this looks to be a real couch log vape. Just need to convince my lady that I need a fourth one.

Crussell27,
Reactions: steama

Justpassedu

Anyone got one of these in there hands besides Vape Critic ? I am looking to find out about some more usage in peoples hands. I also wonder if i can just purchase the body and head instead of everything and use it with my existing Enail and if there is possibly a quartz insert so you have the option to not dab off titanium.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Anyone got one of these in there hands besides Vape Critic ? I am looking to find out about some more usage in peoples hands. I also wonder if i can just purchase the body and head instead of everything and use it with my existing Enail and if there is possibly a quartz insert so you have the option to not dab off titanium.
I have one in my hand right now but I don't have my Hex-Nail in the other..

I just purchased the body and head.

Justpassedu

I have one in my hand right now but I don't have my Hex-Nail in the other..

I just purchased the body and head.
Oooooh , cant wait to hear what you think. Do you not have another Enail to try it out with ? Glad to know i can just get the body and head if need be but i do hope they make a quartz insert or something , i really hate dabbing off titanium but being able to do flowers also at the same time may help. Please keep me posted if you don't mind.

Baron23

If you look at their website, it appears you can order individual parts:

https://www.newvape.com/vape-essentials/flowerpot-vaporizer/

Doktor Dub

...and if you just take the Controller, Coil and the two Titanium Parts (Nail / Chamber) it is quite affordable, 250 $ if i remember right :-)

I would love a comparison with the Sublimator, new Herborizer TI and Errlectric Herbnail - seem pretty close concept wise and are all calling for me...

Justpassedu

If you look at their website, it appears you can order individual parts:

https://www.newvape.com/vape-essentials/flowerpot-vaporizer/
Thanks Baron23 , i may just eventually order the actual nail & body since i have a enail already , only problem is i am not a big fan of using titanium to dab but i like the whole aspect of being able to do a flower & dab all at once. I wish there was more info on this online but it seems not many have them in there hands.

sixstringsmash

Just saw the Vape Critics review for this. I'm considering getting one but not quite sure if it would be worth it for me as I don't have access to concentrates in my area and since I don't want to really bother with making them either I would just be using this as a 100% flower rig. Never used any enail type vapes before either so if anyone would like to comment on how they do with flowers it would be appreciated.

Oh also has anyone taken a look at the $85 ashtray you can buy for it? Holy shit it's expensive but my god it's gorgeous
flowerpot_case-2.jpg

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Well I can finally say this thing works well and is worth the price in comparison to current competition. I'll be doing videos later but the effect is very familiar to the Versa/VAP3 for me. Its very intense.

You can load extremely small amounts and get very good extractions and effects.

Justpassedu

So I'm planning other videos that don't have anything in the water..

Hex-Nail's glob mode, single hit
Ordered , love it , videos are great PP , i think it should start turning a rainbow color after some use due to the heat, Please lmk if it does and how long this took as i am a fan of it , used to own a few cool shift knows for my vehicles that were titanium with the rainbow heat treatment , not sure exactly what it is called but i think its cool.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Thank you for sharing this, @paytonpenn

Performance of the Twax looks pretty good.

BTW, what did you've make with the intake of your SBJr.?

And what is that for a really nice humidifier in the back?
It is the Lithe connected to the Sticky Brick. I actually used it right after this video just didn't have time to edit and upload. I may consider doing that if I get bored.

Here is a link for the humidifier.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01
HULIXKU/

Justpassedu

Capping is effective. Felt like I was boosting with the Versa. When I get a legit carb cap expect videos of dabs and capping.
My he carb cap for some reason is a hair to small so I been using a hive ceramic , works perfect . This thing is really efficient , got me so nice. I may even sell one of my back up evos I like it so much so far. Very simple design that works well , put me to sleep like a baby after 2 full loads last night .

Top Bottom