• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Hey guys! Wondering if I can get some advice. I’ve had my b1 for a few months now with the injector setup and have been digging it. I just bought a diffuser to play around with and I’m having a hard time getting the dang injector unscrewed so I can put the diffuser on!

Ended up slicing up my hand pretty good when trying to unscrew it by hand, and when I tried a wrench it didn’t seem to do much except scratch the titanium finish. Anyone have any tips for getting this thing off?

First of all this might be obvious but make sure that you are using the wrench flats to grip when your trying to unscrew the head of your B1, those are the little flat areas you can see on each side and that's where your going to get the best grip.

I've been able to unscrew my Flower Pot heads using an adjustable wrench, a rag, enough force and maybe a few choice words :cuss:. You could try unscrewing it when its warm (be careful!) or if you have one you could try sticking it in a vice with a rag and unscrewing it from there holding the bottom still while you unscrew from the top.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Hey guys! Wondering if I can get some advice. I’ve had my b1 for a few months now with the injector setup and have been digging it. I just bought a diffuser to play around with and I’m having a hard time getting the dang injector unscrewed so I can put the diffuser on!

Ended up slicing up my hand pretty good when trying to unscrew it by hand, and when I tried a wrench it didn’t seem to do much except scratch the titanium finish. Anyone have any tips for getting this thing off?

Were you trying to do that with it cold?

I don't attempt to take it apart cold. I get it hot, and break it loose (loosen the threads up) Then I let it cool down to warm, and I finish taking it apart. Then I allow it to cool to room temp before cleaning (don't want to clean it with flammable 91% alcohol while it's still hot).

Doing it like that, I've never needed to use a wrench, and therefore scratch it up.

sixstringsmash

I don't attempt to take it apart cold. I get it hot, and break it loose (loosen the threads up) Then I let it cool down to warm, and I finish taking it apart.

This did the trick! Thanks so much. Heated it up a bit, let it cool down for a bit and when I took the wrench to it while it was still warm I was able to get it right off. Thanks!

Froggy23

Hi,
I just bought a Flowerpot B2, and it's the best vapo I ever had.
Though, I have a small problem with the controller, the Auber RDK 300b.
I try to use it in boost mode instead of standard mode.
I have read the manual and achieve to set the first profile, but can't set the base temps of the second and third profile.
The small dot is here in the corner, but the lcd screen still show 0 even if I turn the knob.
What did I miss?
I would like to create two profile for flower, and one for dab.
Thanks you!

Last edited:
Froggy23,
Reactions: Ramahs

Ramahs

I am impressed.

I have a Vrod that I've had for about three years now, and though it's my favorite thing for vaping flower in the world, it hasn't been as impressive for me with concentrate use in my SiC dish on the Vrod as my good-'ol quartz banger w/bubble cap is.

Not that it's bad for concentrates as is, because I used it all the time that way for convenience sake, and for Twaxing purposes, of course :tup:.

But I've never used terp pearls in any of my concentrate devices, which is what I'm here to talk about now.

I recently bought a few 3mm ruby terp pearls and dropped a couple in my Vrod...and I must say that I'm impressed at the performance boost to vaporizing concentrates that these little gems add to the halo dish on my Vrod. No need to spin my carb cap, and it all vaporizes so much faster and completely with the spinning rubies.

I'm much happier vaporizing my rosin in my Vrod now 😁

force533

Tried searching back through the thread but couldn't see anything, I grabbed a Flowerpot when it was first released with a Chinese enail recommended by this site, it has worked wonderfully but is failing now after years as it takes sometimes 1 hour to turn on and heat up.

Does anyone know if there is a reputable seller where I can get another enail that fits the Flowerpot? Thanks!

force533,
Reactions: BigJr48

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Tried searching back through the thread but couldn't see anything, I grabbed a Flowerpot when it was first released with a Chinese enail recommended by this site, it has worked wonderfully but is failing now after years as it takes sometimes 1 hour to turn on and heat up.

Does anyone know if there is a reputable seller where I can get another enail that fits the Flowerpot? Thanks!

Why not buy one from Cannabis Hardware, the maker of the FlowerPot? Then you are assured of compatibility as well as warranty protection. Auber sells both PIDS and coils in the USA.

Ramahs

I don't understand what you mean by "enail". I thought "enails" were all-in-one battery powered concentrate vaporizers.
Are you talking about the heating coil and cable itself, or the PID (temp controller)?

Last edited:
Ramahs,

force533

I don't understand what you mean by "enail". I thought "enails" were all-in-one battery powered concentrate vaporizers.
Are you talking about the heating coil and cable itself, or the PID (temp controller)?

Apologies, that was how it was phrased to me back in the day though I may be misremembering tbh, the cable/heating coil are fine if a bit bent, its the PID if that's the correct name for the black box that controls temp

I would buy from CH but it was almost twice the price last time and theres shipping from US too, (plus I'm probably going to be quitting or scaling back to only special occasions at end of year so splurging doesnt seem sensible unless theres no reputable seller from DHgate etc i can use)

force533,
Reactions: Ramahs

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Apologies, that was how it was phrased to me back in the day though I may be misremembering tbh, the cable/heating coil are fine if a bit bent, its the PID if that's the correct name for the black box that controls temp

I would buy from CH but it was almost twice the price last time and theres shipping from US too, (plus I'm probably going to be quitting or scaling back to only special occasions at end of year so splurging doesnt seem sensible unless theres no reputable seller from DHgate etc i can use)
I suspect that your PID is fine and the coil cable is failing, so you could just replace that rather than everything. You'd just have to ensure you select a compatible pin-out. Or you could replace both, easily. The ball vape thread has some good recommendations, possibly closer to you:

onmahgrizzyy

Just ordered a zeal and plan on using coil from my B-Zero. Do I need ring pliers to remove the ring at the top?

onmahgrizzyy,

Hippie

Yes ideally altho I've done it with 2 pairs of pliers and with 2 hooks but you run the risk of bending the ring without ring pliers

the_hexx

Team Hash
Just got a deal on the exchange for the VGoodiez B0 bundle (with 14mm injector head) and I'm looking to pair it with a decent stand that doesn't break the bank; as I'm in the EU options are somewhat limited. I've been looking at the b2cvapes store on AliExpress, they have this stand:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005448981281.html?spm=a2g0o.store_pc_groupList.8148356.24.62f454e4dGgNdn&pdp_npi=3@dis!EUR!€ 72,91!€ 52,50!!!!!@2101d8f416855403453915404e1362!12000033123294523!sh!GR!3756472541

Not sure if that fits the injector head of the bundle that I got? This also comes at 29mm but not 14mm.

Any help is appreciated!

coolbreeze

Just got a deal on the exchange for the VGoodiez B0 bundle (with 14mm injector head) and I'm looking to pair it with a decent stand that doesn't break the bank; as I'm in the EU options are somewhat limited. I've been looking at the b2cvapes store on AliExpress, they have this stand:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005448981281.html?spm=a2g0o.store_pc_groupList.8148356.24.62f454e4dGgNdn&pdp_npi=3@dis!EUR!€ 72,91!€ 52,50!!!!!@2101d8f416855403453915404e1362!12000033123294523!sh!GR!3756472541

Not sure if that fits the injector head of the bundle that I got? This also comes at 29mm but not 14mm.

Any help is appreciated!
The B0 should be an 18mm nozzle, and it should fit that stand. I'm not positive but a smaller nozzle should fit it too, but loosely, as they do with the Q stand? I wonder if the 14mm referred to the joint size on the bowl that comes with it?

the_hexx

Team Hash
The B0 should be an 18mm nozzle, and it should fit that stand. I'm not positive but a smaller nozzle should fit it too, but loosely, as they do with the Q stand? I wonder if the 14mm referred to the joint size on the bowl that comes with it?
It does refer to the joint size of the bowl! This is the injector head that I got:

So good to go with the 18mm version of the stand?

Apologies as I'm a FlowerPot newb and just getting to grips with the myriad options here.

coolbreeze

It does refer to the joint size of the bowl! This is the injector head that I got:

So good to go with the 18mm version of the stand?

Apologies as I'm a FlowerPot newb and just getting to grips with the myriad options here.
I have not used it myself, but I think that would be the stand you'd want. I assume it fits like it would with CH gear; the head fits the post as it would an 18mm female joint:
20220616_131252.jpg

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
CH releases two new heads: F22 and F16:
This new flowerpot head packs a punch as the heat sink is improved by the addition of a solid titanium machined intake cap and a machined screen at the bottom which maximizes the heat conduction throughout the device.

F22 is a standard diffuser:

F16 is an injector:

I read the marketing copy but I'm still not sure what these bring to the table. Hopefully we get more info as these get into the hands of a few FCers.

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I can dig them, it offers a nice way to keep the cut down nature of the B-0 while adding some some the machining flair that the other heads have. If it really does make a difference in taste, I would be interested in seeing if they will offer the solid machined screen separately and if they will drop into the B series heads. I don't really feel like I need one but if it was available and I was buying some other accessories :brow:

Top Bottom