Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

the_hexx

Team Hash
So I got a used B0 and when I switch on the PID there is a bit of smoke coming from the top of the head for about 5 seconds. Nothing to worry about I guess as it doesn't seem to affect taste/performance but still would like to get rid of the smoke if possible. On an older post someone recommended to soak the whole head in ISO, would that work?

coolbreeze

So I got a used B0 and when I switch on the PID there is a bit of smoke coming from the top of the head for about 5 seconds. Nothing to worry about I guess as it doesn't seem to affect taste/performance but still would like to get rid of the smoke if possible. On an older post someone recommended to soak the whole head in ISO, would that work?
It's just the oils from your hands burning off, it shouldn't recur if you don't handle the head.

cvs8floz

The new F22 looks appealing but if you already have the B1, is the $90 +shipping upgrade really worth it? Maybe you can drop your temps by 20-30 degrees but the airflow will be more restricted and I doubt you will notice much difference in taste. I thought the move from the Weedeater to the B1 was a bigger step since it eliminated the need for a carb cap. Also, CH is still using the same size coil while others are moving to much larger coils which make a huge difference. I think I will stick with what I already have.

snackmaster

The new F22 looks appealing but if you already have the B1, is the $90 +shipping upgrade really worth it? Maybe you can drop your temps by 20-30 degrees but the airflow will be more restricted and I doubt you will notice much difference in taste. I thought the move from the Weedeater to the B1 was a bigger step since it eliminated the need for a carb cap. Also, CH is still using the same size coil while others are moving to much larger coils which make a huge difference. I think I will stick with what I already have.
Agree. The taller heads perform significantly better. I might buy an "XL" F22 (or even B0), but not the current version.

snackmaster,

Socks And Sandals

Just got the email and am a little confused. The two new heads (F16 & F22) are essentially the same head (one is injector and one is standard) or am I missing something? It appears as if CH wanted to give us an "In Between option" between the B0 and B1.. or at least this is the way I understand it or am I missing something here?

It seems as if you already own the B1 or B2 there really isn't a need for the B0, or the F22 and F16 unless you are a collector or something. I own the B2 and am still curious enough to purchase a B1 for a little different performance but the others just seem moot in comparison the way I understand it. I'd love to hear some discussion on the differences between these two new heads in comparison to the B Zero, B1 and B2.. performance wise.. once they receive theirs.

GratefulDread

Just got the email and am a little confused. The two new heads (F16 & F22) are essentially the same head (one is injector and one is standard) or am I missing something? It appears as if CH wanted to give us an "In Between option" between the B0 and B1.. or at least this is the way I understand it or am I missing something here?

It seems as if you already own the B1 or B2 there really isn't a need for the B0, or the F22 and F16 unless you are a collector or something. I own the B2 and am still curious enough to purchase a B1 for a little different performance but the others just seem moot in comparison the way I understand it. I'd love to hear some discussion on the differences between these two new heads in comparison to the B Zero, B1 and B2.. performance wise.. once they receive theirs.
Although I like my B1, I'd recommend trying something more different to go with your B2. Like maybe one of the zirconia/ceramic heads from a different company or something.
As far as I can tell, the B1 has been dropping in the ranks a little bit; as some other options have become available.
It's still great, but I've been finding it a little too open, airflow wise, lately. Using 3mm balls too; It just doesn't really match my preferred style like I thought it did.
Compared to my ceramic Tiodw which has tighter airflow, I find the titanium has some taste that I hadn't noticed much before. When I switched to the ceramic head it was kind of eye opening. Just my :2c:
I'm personally gonna wait a little while before I buy any more baller heads cause I feel like innovation is going to continue to happen over the next while.

Socks And Sandals

Although I like my B1, I'd recommend trying something more different to go with your B2. Like maybe one of the zirconia/ceramic heads from a different company or something.
As far as I can tell, the B1 has been dropping in the ranks a little bit; as some other options have become available.
It's still great, but I've been finding it a little too open, airflow wise, lately. Using 3mm balls too; It just doesn't really match my preferred style like I thought it did.
Compared to my ceramic Tiodw which has tighter airflow, I find the titanium has some taste that I hadn't noticed much before. When I switched to the ceramic head it was kind of eye opening. Just my :2c:
I'm personally gonna wait a little while before I buy any more baller heads cause I feel like innovation is going to continue to happen over the next while.
Thanks for that insight!

Just like you I prefer a more restricted style myself and this is why I chose the B2 along with the ability to dab of course. Believe me I've looking at Old Head's offerings as well as other Vape Manufacturers I would only know about from these forums. You may be right to wait for the time being as we are in the peak of this "ball phase". While I would love to try the B1, my fear is that I may find it too open.

I'd love to know how airy the B1 is with 4mm rubies.. :D

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Yeah. On Instagram they had a (pretty boring) video about the new heads. Basically the F series are the same as each other with the F16 as the injector and the F22 is the standard diffuser.

The big changes from the B-series is machined screens and you can unscrew the cap easily to try different balls. Even in the video they implied there is no reason to get these if you like your B series.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I saw Troy’s vid with them yesterday, honestly I’ve never been happy with how my B2 sits on my shovelhead, and I can’t recall the last time I did a double decker. The F22 looked like it seated much better on the shovelhead, I’m considering grabbing a housing to replace my B2.

Ned Bogan

I've got the B2 bug and will likely be buying one in the future (probably sooner rather than later if I had to guess). I know I just missed the 420 discounts. Does the B2 ever go on sale anywhere at any time other than 420?

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Hey all, looking for a little help/insight. Long time NewVape/CH patron and vaper with back issues, herniated/ruptured L4/L5. Currently I have my B1 to my right on a cart, next to my Erkones Stressless Chair. Only chair I am comfortable in for long periods and calling it comfortable is a stretch. Back is getting worse (MRI This week) and I am wondering if when I roll to my right and sit up a bit to take a hit from my bong if I am aggravating my back? Not that anyone is judging, but in November I was working out 5-6 days a week (8+ miles on elliptical and weights).

What I am wondering is if I would be better off with the FlowerPot Pro and the Wip, less sitting up when I am medicating. Anyone in a similar situation?

YaMon,

ontopofclouds

Hey all, looking for a little help/insight. Long time NewVape/CH patron and vaper with back issues, herniated/ruptured L4/L5. Currently I have my B1 to my right on a cart, next to my Erkones Stressless Chair. Only chair I am comfortable in for long periods and calling it comfortable is a stretch. Back is getting worse (MRI This week) and I am wondering if when I roll to my right and sit up a bit to take a hit from my bong if I am aggravating my back? Not that anyone is judging, but in November I was working out 5-6 days a week (8+ miles on elliptical and weights).

What I am wondering is if I would be better off with the FlowerPot Pro and the Wip, less sitting up when I am medicating. Anyone in a similar situation?
flowerpot pro with the whip is about as convenient and safe as the setup gets, its a bit pricey and you can sort of recreate something similar with a regular flowerpot + a bong that can also be attached w/ the whip but it won't be as safe and full proof overall as the flowerpot pro

ontopofclouds,
Reactions: YaMon
Top Bottom