• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Texus

Can someone please confirm if I need to purchase a new coil
I'd just call them and ask or otherwise ask directly. CH (or @VGOODIEZ will set you straight. Trust the experts on this stuff.

In other news, I have found another pabtheon of pairings: B0 and Rick Barry Bird Milkballs. Holy shit the scalloped one is killer. Using a @VGOODIEZ drop-down to 18mm Female.

Stock photo below.

Socks And Sandals

Well, I made BF on time this year and was able to get everything I wanted including extra Volcano Bags and a Small Honeycomb stand in black from Delta 3D studios! So excited! I really hope these ruby balls provide an even more efficient vape! Really hope my coil fits the B2 snug because there was always a little wobble with my Vrod and I refuse to mess with the coil. Should be arriving next thursday! Can't wait! :rockon:

1x Pax Loading Tool (2774)
1x 8" CH logo Dab Mat (9380)
1x Hangar Curved Base Adapter (3437)
1x The "Hangar" Heat Shield (3431)
1x Universal Carb Cap - (7027) Handle Optional
1x Flowerpot B2 Standard Head Assembly - (7006) CHOOSE OPTIONS

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I also use the little dash spoon! If your looking for really fancy premium hardware to go with your really fancy premium vape Old Head has a pretty dope looking one I've read good things about.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I really like the expensive og head spoon. Feels great in hand and non magnetic.

I find the CH one not so good for anything other than a fine grind despite its popularity in images! It has a tiny scoop.

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
What's your guys favorite scoop to use with the Shovelhead bowl?
I plie a joint filter in half and use that.
Those joint filter blocks are great for that and I get them offered free here and then. No need to clean the spoon, just use a new one. It also adjusts to alot of sizes, from the shovelhead to the elev8r bowl or the even the vapcaps. Easy to judge the load.
And it is by far the cheapest spoon around. etc..

Thick Vape,

focalforlife

I switched my tbucket pid from a CH branded one to an auber 300 and have noticed the auber seems to run much more hot than the CH. It burnt my concentrates the first time at the same temp. Had to lower it 35 degree's. Anyone else have this experience? Tbuckets are supposed to be in this month. Hoping they release tsunami's soon as well.

Another +1 for the Old Head Spoon.

focalforlife,

mixchu69

What's your guys favorite scoop to use with the Shovelhead bowl?
When I grabbed a couple of inception jhooks, I grabbed one of these for my BCG

TheHerbPuffer

Sorry to be that guy but how do I put a handle on a BO? Just got this thing today and know nothing about ball vapes, just impulsively ordered it on BF bc always wanted a FP. I got the handle off etsy, it doesn't come apart in two pieces but rather has one slit all the way across. I tried to get help on reddit to no avail so thought I'd try on here. Thanks guys

TheHerbPuffer,
Reactions: Thick Vape

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Sorry to be that guy but how do I put a handle on a BO? Just got this thing today and know nothing about ball vapes, just impulsively ordered it on BF bc always wanted a FP. I got the handle off etsy, it doesn't come apart in two pieces but rather has one slit all the way across. I tried to get help on reddit to no avail so thought I'd try on here. Thanks guys
It sounds a lot like the Dfreez handle, which has a demo video here: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfTD3dXPtcV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Top Bottom