• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Planck

believes in Dog
All the courier companies pull this shit.
FedEx even tried to back charge me on items I was exporting to the US. Any fees are the responsibility of the receiver not the exporter. They sent threatening emails and claimed they would crash my credit rating. I ignored them, finally some women called from LA threatening me, I totally lost my shit on her, she was a seriously pushy bitch and liar. Never heard from them again.

The most economical way is USPS, I've not been charged PST, GST or duty on many orders from the USA. Canada Post charges $7 for clearing any items that need clearance. Usually items sail through with no charges.

Fuck all these courier bastards, their business practices if not outright fraud verge on fraud.

Your going to love your CH rig!

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I have a B2, not a B0, but I have several other injector heads and don’t use my shovelhead with any of them, it’s really built for a diffuser head. Glass is probably the ideal bowl for an injector, but if you’re not feeling the glass you could check out Ed’s TNT wood bowls, or SBL’s wood injector bowl. Both are excellent with my injectors.

TheHerbPuffer

Ok thanks! I'm sure there are even other glass bowls with slightly different designs? Are there glass bowls with metal screen instead of glass? I would prefer one with a handle at the very least lol

TheHerbPuffer,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Ok thanks! I'm sure there are even other glass bowls with slightly different designs? Are there glass bowls with metal screen instead of glass? I would prefer one with a handle at the very least lol

You can also always just drop a ti or ss screen in the bowl over the glass one.

greenganja

TheHerbPuffer

You can also always just drop a ti or ss screen in the bowl over the glass one.
Funny you said that because I had just found a ss screen that fit 👍

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I’ve been using the B2 Injector a lot and I like the convenience and function of the ShovelHead but they just don’t make a nice tight seal. I also like to use a basket screen on the post. I found a solution but I’m not sure it is safe. I used a SBL O ring in the bowl of the ShovelHead. It’s my understanding these type O rings can take way more heat than we throw at them before they begin to off gas. Anyone care to share their thoughts on this?
23-BF5110-8-E8-B-43-DB-AF27-B732-DA95-E245.jpg

goldenbrown

I’ve been using the B2 Injector a lot and I like the convenience and function of the ShovelHead but they just don’t make a nice tight seal. I also like to use a basket screen on the post. I found a solution but I’m not sure it is safe. I used a SBL O ring in the bowl of the ShovelHead. It’s my understanding these type O rings can take way more heat than we throw at them before they begin to off gas. Anyone care to share their thoughts on this?
23-BF5110-8-E8-B-43-DB-AF27-B732-DA95-E245.jpg
Seems like a VMQ one. The maximum working temperature for this one is 200°C but can sustain a higher temperature (I think 250°C) for a little time before off gasing.

goldenbrown,

checkyourlibido

I just looked around again at other ball vapes. Still glad to see CH on the manufacturers website still has paperwork for their USA titanium.

@Sonics420 I’ve had several great experiences directly through the manufacturer. Super fast shipping and beautifully packaged. Hope you enjoy it regardless of where you decide to get it.

Sonics420

I just looked around again at other ball vapes. Still glad to see CH on the manufacturers website still has paperwork for their USA titanium.

@Sonics420 I’ve had several great experiences directly through the manufacturer. Super fast shipping and beautifully packaged. Hope you enjoy it regardless of where you decide to get it.
I was able to get a bzero off of vgoodiez website so I'm happy! Can't wait to get it in my hands.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
My new favorite has been watching Cewpins on YT; long time bong smoker with a large online following; 8 months ago he did a vid called “Weed Vapes Should Be Better”; then spent 7 months using a B0 as his DD. It has changed his mind!

checkyourlibido

My new favorite has been watching Cewpins on YT; long time bong smoker with a large online following; 8 months ago he did a vid called “Weed Vapes Should Be Better”; then spent 7 months using a B0 as his DD. It has changed his mind!
It really is game changing. If someone says they can’t get high on a ball vape, well, I’m impressed by that tolerance!!!

Planck

believes in Dog
Yes yes, Sticky Brick Labs. I believe the material the O rings are made from is called viton.
Cool thanks. I don't have time to look into this ATM, just heading out the door.
One of the chemicals that can be generated by any fluorine compound like viton is hydrofluoric acid. It's a seriously nasty chemical.

Probably, maybe OK, but proceed with caution.
Personally I would not risk it YMMV.

ArtVandalay422

I just picked up a B2 bundle with the Auber RDK 300 PID, and so far, I'm really loving this whole setup.

I have a question about the Auber PID. Two questions, actually.

1) If I touch the power plug at the end that it plugs into the PID, or move the unit, the unit will turn off. And I barely have to touch/move the unit for this to happen. I can tell that the issue is the point where the power plug plugs into the PID. Is it normal for it to be this finicky?

2) When the unit is plugged in and powered off, it makes an audible and continuous buzzing. When powered on, the buzzing goes away. Is this normal?

Otherwise, the unit is working properly. But I'm wondering if I got a defective unit.

Top Bottom