• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
b-1 feels more like it's calling my name
I think you sound like the perfect candidate for a B-1. You should hold onto the VRod head for when the concentrates come around. The B-1 is going to definitely satisfy your flower needs. If you like the feel of your VRod capped I’d go for the 3mm rubies. The 3mm are preforming really well for me at 575 uncapped. I haven’t touched a VRod or B-2 except to dab some rosin since the B-1 showed up.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I think you sound like the perfect candidate for a B-1. You should hold onto the VRod head for when the concentrates come around. The B-1 is going to definitely satisfy your flower needs. If you like the feel of your VRod capped I’d go for the 3mm rubies. The 3mm are preforming really well for me at 575 uncapped. I haven’t touched a VRod or B-2 except to dab some rosin since the B-1 showed up.

I’m going to start with the 3mm ruby balls, I’ve hardly ever used my WeedEater since I bought it, as I found it too airy and unrestricted, and never had a cap that fit. Looking forward to the B-1 setup.

RustyOldNail,

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I’m going to start with the 3mm ruby balls, I’ve hardly ever used my WeedEater since I bought it, as I found it too airy and unrestricted, and never had a cap that fit. Looking forward to the B-1 setup.
I’m excited you you jumped on the train old Rusty!

Definitely. I used CHs 4mm quartz first. They were pretty good. The 3mm rubies came second and I’ve stuck with them. Theseems to be more power under the hood/screen.

I also disliked the airiness of the WeedEater and I felt it required to much on the temperature gauge. Not the case for the B-1.

Ive played around with my universal carb cap on the B-1 and have found no benefit so I think you’re good there.

@stonedmallone you’ll be good. 3mm is good. It becomes a pain swapping out all those tiny balls. I’m a set it and forget it kind of guy.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Y'all really have me wanting a B-1 now.
All I have is a sad old Vrod at the moment.

Sad Talk To Me GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

delta hotel

This sounds a lot like how I used my vrod and I've been extremely pleased with the B1 + 3mm rubies. I haven't even touched a carb cap since I got the first prototype baller. If you think there's a chance you'll want more restriction you could always add a baller nut to your order so you can experiment with your vrod top.
Am I able to use the standard VROD top on top of the screen diffuser for the B-1? I didn't think that was an option.

delta hotel,

emily

I'm umming and ahhing between the B1 and B2 heads, maybe you guys can help me out. I'm looking to do the most intense giant fast pulls on this thing and get the biggest possible hit, pushing the thing all the way to its limit. I mainly use herb. Am I going to get a tiny bit more performance out of the B2 head because it's extra thermal mass? I'm looking to see how close I can get to having a more portable SSV43.

emily,

snackmaster

Am I able to use the standard VROD top on top of the screen diffuser for the B-1? I didn't think that was an option.
Yeah b1 and b2 use the same diffuser

edit: @emily in my experience the balls make things like mass, restriction, etc less important. I like the b1 just fine for giant fast pulls, but that might just be me?

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Might be fun to go totally BALLS....

431 - 6mm Quartz BALLS in the pictured rig. It’s an endless pit that just sucks up balls, I’ll toss any unused Ruby’s in there too. I was skeptical about trying this ball rig, but I am surprised how well it cools vapor (hot grasshopper IO on top), you don’t get any added moisture in dry mode, but I may eventually try adding some water. Also surprised that so far the balls haven’t collected enough resin for me to taste, so it doesn’t seem to need constant cleaning, though if you are a heavy user, YMMV.

393816CD-B396-4395-80AC-1211F316A322.jpeg

Doktor Dub

After intensive testing, i really like my OG Baller and think it s an upgrade of my trusty showerhead… screen baller lands in the next days and I am excited how this performs.

I d like to try out different balls - any tip for a source in Europe? Ruby in 4 and 3 mm would be great…

Have a nice day !

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
The grain on my new handle is very nice. I wish I had gotten two. I’ve got a few cocobolo pieces from @Ed's TnT and this is right on par with everything else I have from him. It felt funny at first, being used to the stock handle, but at the same time it definitely feels great in the hand and I can see using this over the stock handle 100% of the time. The stock handle is great on my carb cap. Kind of like I got two new items.
4A91A7AF-8CBB-4903-A1EE-D6D18E102CDC.jpeg

emily

Sure thing! I just matched the parts with the existing kits, subbing in the ballerhead and the rubies. I chose the B2 head for maximum power, I decided to go for the cheaper controller, and I haven't bought a stand because I'm going to save money and use a mug to begin with. You'll also notice I don't have a carb cap, because the updated versions aren't currently available. This is really the very cheapest you can get a B2 setup, and you could exclude one of the posts if all your glass is the same size for additional savings.

Screenshot 2021-11-05 at 11.36.08.png

Steel28

Sure thing! I just matched the parts with the existing kits, subbing in the ballerhead and the rubies. I chose the B2 head for maximum power, I decided to go for the cheaper controller, and I haven't bought a stand because I'm going to save money and use a mug to begin with. You'll also notice I don't have a carb cap, because the updated versions aren't currently available. This is really the very cheapest you can get a B2 setup, and you could exclude one of the posts if all your glass is the same size for additional savings.

View attachment 14062
Nice !!! Thanks

Steel28,
Reactions: Ramahs

someTooL

Received my Ed’s carb handle today. Two inches of total beauty. Dual side contrasting grain. Another work of art for sure.

Also received the B1. Fit and finish is extremely disappointing. Huge coil wobble unlike the vrod fit. I think they played hockey before shipping the head. Scratched and gashed. Not sure what went on there.

Yes, neither of the B1 complaints will likely effect performance. Just not what I’m used to from NV. Oh well, on to testing and classified soon after for the leftovers :science:

Edit - Reluctantly stretched my coil to obtain a better fit. Was getting huge temp fluxing with it moving around. Got it where I like like it now.

Should have listened to others about the heat. 1st draw at same temps as before was instant combustion. Not sure where I’ll land but was consistent 652 prior (B2-OG Baller), I’m down in the 590’s now.

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
TCup is already sold out it’s both! So pretty!
Cannabis Hardware
The TCup Has Arrived!
A very limited number of TCup's are available for prototype pricing.​
The TCup All-In-One Extraction System (8040)

The TCup All-In-One Extraction System (8040)​

$1,000.00 $700.00
🍍 Pineapple Express🍍
Grab one while supplies last​
Pineapple Rig (9424)

Pineapple Rig (9424)​

$100.00​
© 2021 Cannabis Hardware​

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Custom Flower Hardware,
Top Bottom