Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Tuck

Y'all really have me wanting a B-1 now.
All I have is a sad old Vrod at the moment.

Sad Talk To Me GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
I'm still rocking the ShowerHead, so I can relate.

SixStringToker

Naked member
Is there a consensus on how the two different baller heads perform and if there is a winner? As a vrod user, I'm wondering how the screen is going to be on the b2
There's really not a clear winner, imo.

The B2 head can obviously do double-deckers which the B1 head can't. The B2 head also has more thermal mass which means that it can hold up a little better to hard rips or back-to-back hits. The B1 head releases its heat REALLY quickly, which results in almost instant milk while the vapor from the B2 head builds up more slowly (but still far from slow). The B2 head is noticeably heavier, especially if you swap the dish for a big fat steel washer to add even more thermal mass; I'm aware of that extra weight almost every time I pick it up.

Texus

The B2 head can obviously do double-deckers which the B1 head can't. The B2 head also has more thermal mass which means that it can hold up a little better to hard rips or back-to-back hits. The B1 head releases its heat REALLY quickly, which results in almost instant milk while the vapor from the B2 head builds up more slowly (but still far from slow). The B2 head is noticeably heavier, especially if you swap the dish for a big fat steel washer to add even more thermal mass; I'm aware of that extra weight almost every time I pick it up.
Steel washer, eh? On the to-do list now.

Got some ALN balls on the way to try out too...

androponic

vaped.

Vaporware

I don’t have rubies, but if I’m going to heat something up and inhale through or around it I clean it first.

Burn-offs can help with some things, but to me they’re a test to see how well I managed to clean something and if the device itself has built-in parts that off-gas when heated. I don’t trust burn-offs to fix much, although they’re about your only option with a lot of the factory sealed plasticy stuff on the market.

emily

Loving your description dude. Have you a/b’d putting that washer on the b2 vs not having it there? Did it affect what temp you used?

emily,
Reactions: BigJr48

MrKappus

just got my b-1 assembly and really excited to try this out compared to my beloved weedeater. Was surprised that the top nut was slightly different in shape than the old one, but that's cool! I had to open and close it a couple times to make sure i got the right about of rubies inside and they were tight against the top screen. now it no longer sounds like a maraca...

Question for you all as this is my first ball vape— I am use to leaving my weedeater on 24/7/365, is that still safe to do with the rubies? or should i be powering this thing off after it's no longer in use?

thanks!

MrKappus,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
just got my b-1 assembly and really excited to try this out compared to my beloved weedeater. Was surprised that the top nut was slightly different in shape than the old one, but that's cool! I had to open and close it a couple times to make sure i got the right about of rubies inside and they were tight against the top screen. now it no longer sounds like a maraca...

Question for you all as this is my first ball vape— I am use to leaving my weedeater on 24/7/365, is that still safe to do with the rubies? or should i be powering this thing off after it's no longer in use?

thanks!

Assuming these are real lab made rubies, there should be no issues, but your heater coil will last longer if you turn it on 10 minutes before use, and off, when not using it for a long period, or overnight. That’s advice directly from Auber PID tech support.

MrKappus

Assuming these are real lab made rubies, there should be no issues, but your heater coil will last longer if you turn it on 10 minutes before use, and off, when not using it for a long period, or overnight. That’s advice directly from Auber PID tech support.
good to know, thank you!

Normally I keep mine set around 750 and use very slow, long and consistent draws, and will take about 4 or 5 hits to clear a bowl. I have the b-1 set to 690 (which still may be too high) and just pulled as i would with a combustion bong, and finished in 2.

If you are on the fence about getting this, GO FOR IT. wow. I really didn't think i could like the weedeater any more than i already did...

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
The B2 head is noticeably heavier, especially if you swap the dish for a big fat steel washer to add even more thermal mass

here is the one i and a few other CH discord users bought.

and it leaves room for the baller nut to still thread fully as well, just fyi

Good idea. I may try that on my current Vrod!

**edit**
I just ordered one of those washers 😁

David Root

Discussion with wife. You huff and puff when you vape. It takes longer and more material than just smoking a joint.
I agreed. I enjoy the time. She says I like the process.

I then said "If there was a way I could show you I could use LESS material and the whole process will only take a few hits, you would like to see it wouldn't you? "

She said YES.

Order being placed for a weed eater. I really don't know which one to buy, I don't do dabs.

Coupon code?

David
Right now I have a Crafty, a few vape caps and a Vmax pro 3.

Buy once cry once.

Ordered.

DHV8654

Question about water pipes for flowerpot. Will a Klein or Taurus incycler work with flowerpot? I have a china fab egg but always like watching the water drain on incyclers. Curious if the restriction is too much?

DHV8654,
Reactions: rschlade

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I have a Leisure Glass incycler that although I mostly use for dabs, I'll use it with my Flower Pot as well. There is a bit more restriction but I wouldn't call it too much.

Likes2vape

Been awhile since I’ve posted here but I have had a flowerpot since the very first design and have upgraded to the different heads along the way. Currently I rock the vrod . I tried the weed eater but didn’t like it as much as the vrod. I just saw the new baller heads and was wondering which one to get? Also I am a little confused on the b1 head. Since I have vrod and a weed eater do I need the screen and nut only $46 or get the screen /nut/diffuser for $112. Also the b2 head is only $66 with no dish. Does it come with screen/nut/diffuser?

Edit: also where is the best place for 3mm rubies or even just glass balls.

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
QUICK 1st IMPRESSION:

Received the complete B1 today, loaded it with the 3mm rubies.
Thought I’d try a complete BALLER HIT.

1-CH/Pax scoop = 1/8 tsp =
.1 GRAM, flower just covers bottom of Ti bowl (Cocobolo handle nice)
PID: 560f
INSTANT WHITE WALL..... vapor not too hot, but TOO MUCH volume in too small a rig. It’s like a massive single direct draw hit. This little BALLER rig works better with my HL IO. I’m sure some of you heavy hitters would enjoy this setup.
I could probably have done a 2nd cleanup hit, but the ABV was light to medium brown and even, so I dumped it. I may try one more time to explore a low temp flavor hit, but for me, I think I’ll mostly use the WeedEater B1 on my larger water rig. This setup doesn’t seem to need any carb cap help.

I would RECOMMEND this update. I have barely used my WeedEater setup since I bought it long ago. The original head just had zero restriction for me, and I couldn’t keep up. The B1 loaded with 3mm balls adds enough restriction that I will add this into the rotation now, also a less titanium airpath for those that care.

BTW: This new cocobolo handle makes “setting” the Ti bowl height much easier, you don’t need a thin tool anymore for torque. The handle is wide enough to turn and grip the inner sliding post by itself.

A6407D5C-5B9B-4DDA-9C6A-82B1EF015E84.jpeg

stonedmallone

Ok so what temp is everyone running the baller v2. I tried it at my regular vrod temp at 670, 650 and 630. I've gotten great hits on each of them but have also combusted on each one too lol

stonedmallone,

Summer

Long Island, NY
Also I am a little confused on the b1 head. Since I have vrod and a weed eater do I need the screen and nut only $46 or get the screen /nut/diffuser for $112.
Well, fill me in cause I'm confused. I may simply be dense, but I would like the answer to this. (I'm coming from a showerhead, which, btw, I love.) I like the concept of the B1. So, do I need to just buy the nut, diffuser & bottom bowl assembly (as I, naturally, already have the pid & coil) OR do I will I still need to purchase a separate head part?:shrug:

Top Bottom