Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Urbanistic in UK has the baller kit back in stock. Also some of those nuts if using the vrod.

Ive just ordered the B1 head assembly to go with my OG baller nut.

As I had a spare PID, I also ordered a new coil (from vapefiend).

So once these arrive I will have a complete vrod, baller and d cup system.

Seriously thinking of selling my complete vrod set. I prefer the baller and if I want to twax, i can use the dcup and y piece. Free up some money for the next VAS induced madness.

stonedmallone

Is there a consensus on which balls to get? Quarts or ruby? I see both are sold out on cannabis hardware, so I'm seeing which ones I should buy

stonedmallone,

DamnGentleman

Is there a consensus on which balls to get? Quarts or ruby? I see both are sold out on cannabis hardware, so I'm seeing which ones I should buy

Ruby balls will perform better than quartz. VGoodiEZ also sells them.

Here's a couple polls from the CH Discord server:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-30 at 6.42.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-30 at 6.42.23 PM.png
    147.6 KB · Views: 43

stonedmallone

Ruby balls will perform better than quartz. VGoodiEZ also sells them.

Here's a couple polls from the CH Discord server:

Thank you for this.

I don't know if anyone can help me with this, but I'm about to place the order for the b-2, without the dish since I have one. It says in the description that everything is only included if you order a top. So I'm assuming the means the baller nut and the updated carb cap only comes with it if I get the dish too? Is that correct?

This is what it says:

B-2 Assembly Includes (only with tops):

- "B-2" Nut (3407)

- 28mm SiC Dish (9264) OR 28mm Sapphire Dish (9265)

- FlowerPot Dab Top (3129)

- Screen Diffuser (3408)

- 3/4" Ti Screen (3103)

Yung Coconut

Thank you for this.

I don't know if anyone can help me with this, but I'm about to place the order for the b-2, without the dish since I have one. It says in the description that everything is only included if you order a top. So I'm assuming the means the baller nut and the updated carb cap only comes with it if I get the dish too? Is that correct?

This is what it says:

B-2 Assembly Includes (only with tops):

- "B-2" Nut (3407)

- 28mm SiC Dish (9264) OR 28mm Sapphire Dish (9265)

- FlowerPot Dab Top (3129)

- Screen Diffuser (3408)

- 3/4" Ti Screen (3103)

The updated carb cap is a separate purchase.

MrKappus

has anyone tried titanium balls in the new baller heads? seems like an obvious fit given the device. I am interested in these new heads, but the fact that glass and ruby can degrade makes me weary of using them

MrKappus,
Reactions: jasp3r

rosedale

I need some help from some Baller experts. I currently have a Weedeater and wanted to know if there was a way to convert this to a B1 or if I need both the nut and the diffuser. I thought that I could wedge a screen in my current nut but I didn’t even see an option to purchase the diffuser only.

rosedale,

snackmaster

I need some help from some Baller experts. I currently have a Weedeater and wanted to know if there was a way to convert this to a B1 or if I need both the nut and the diffuser. I thought that I could wedge a screen in my current nut but I didn’t even see an option to purchase the diffuser only.
Yeah the baller diffuser + standard weedeater top nut + 3/4" screen pushed into the remaining visible threads when diffuser and top nut are assembled works surprisingly well IMO. CH doesn't list the diffuser part separately anymore, but you should be able to message them and buy it alone. Or go thru vgoodiez - he still sells just the diffuser. Whoever you order from make sure to get an extra 3/4" screen for the top.

snackmaster,
Reactions: rosedale

androponic

vaped.
Yeah the baller diffuser + standard weedeater top nut + 3/4" screen pushed into the remaining visible threads when diffuser and top nut are assembled works surprisingly well IMO. CH doesn't list the diffuser part separately anymore, but you should be able to message them and buy it alone. Or go thru vgoodiez - he still sells just the diffuser. Whoever you order from make sure to get an extra 3/4" screen for the top.
@rosedale to do this method that @snackmaster suggested you need the screen baller diffuser only and that is under the B-2 assembly and select “no top”

delta hotel

I've been following the baller stuff since the prototypes and almost grabbed one of those but wanted to wait until they were fleshed out. I currently have a VROD that I use for flower only like 98% of the time, I got it for when concentrates were an option. I'm interested in grabbing a baller head though, and it'd make more sense to get the b-2, but the b-1 feels more like it's calling my name.

I was previously only using the VROD capped, as I liked the draw better and it milked easier, but I've recently picked up a piece I enjoy using uncapped or maybe I used the cap so long my technique has just gotten better. Having said that, opinions on the b-1 being the better flower option? Cap necessary?

delta hotel,

snackmaster

I've been following the baller stuff since the prototypes and almost grabbed one of those but wanted to wait until they were fleshed out. I currently have a VROD that I use for flower only like 98% of the time, I got it for when concentrates were an option. I'm interested in grabbing a baller head though, and it'd make more sense to get the b-2, but the b-1 feels more like it's calling my name.

I was previously only using the VROD capped, as I liked the draw better and it milked easier, but I've recently picked up a piece I enjoy using uncapped or maybe I used the cap so long my technique has just gotten better. Having said that, opinions on the b-1 being the better flower option? Cap necessary?
This sounds a lot like how I used my vrod and I've been extremely pleased with the B1 + 3mm rubies. I haven't even touched a carb cap since I got the first prototype baller. If you think there's a chance you'll want more restriction you could always add a baller nut to your order so you can experiment with your vrod top.

Top Bottom