Brilliant Cut Grinder

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I recently received a large BC grinder that I purchased during their 420 sale. All silver with all 3 grind sizes. I did not purchase a factory 2nd. The collection tray does not look like it should be First Quality to me. After reaching out to them and sending a photo I was told that tool path marks are normal for their parts. I am not familiar with posting a photo. It looks very similar to the factory 2nd posted earlier in this thread. Their last response indicated that I could return the item if I was not completely pleased with it. My response was that the function by far outweighs the minor cosmetic issue. Those considering a new purchase should know that BCG first quality items have tooling marks. Not a huge issue for me but it would have been nice to know.

Yeah I was looking at my first large tray, you can see some of the marks, so I was surprised by people posting photos of marks like that thinking that was why they were factory second? You need to upload photos to a third party hosting site like imgur or imgbb .com and then paste the link or bbcode here to share photos btw

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I got an order from Good Vibes Boro on Instagram (aka iPodMike on Reddit) that included this awesome glass scoop and poke tool, with some rasta colors swirled in, discounted for 420 that just arrived, love it:

PXL-20220619-230414954.jpg

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Coarse or medium plate should be fine for Cano. I ordered a Hema top/bottom with ruby/amber/emerald fine/med/coarse plates end of June, the wait for a BCG is unlike any other product, but it’s worth it once it’s in!

ETA: And just like that as soon as I post in the thread my order is complete and awaiting shipping, woot!

Last edited:

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I’ve seen them stocked in some local head shops in the US, but the prices are usually higher. Best bet is to go direct through GFL IMO.

zaibas

My BCG and TinyMight got stolen 2 weeks ago when someone grabbed my bag out of a friend's car.
Now I'm finding it very hard to continue my wait for the SS version (and tm2) which I was already hoping to get.
Hoping we get some news about SS version soon

Top Bottom