Brilliant Cut Grinder

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
jjc mirrorless lens case 2.4" x 1.6" £8.59 on Amazon, good for regular and large BCG.

God damn it. Really? You come on here and tempt me with this god damn bag? I have a BCG that I never fucking use. I don't even vape flower anymore. I bought it because the thing just looked so awesome that I had to get one. The lovely grinder just sits in my bucket full of vape shit drawer. Sometimes I take it out, just to spin the pretty top and snap the pieces off and on.

Now you show me this little case to store it in for only $8? Now I have buy this fucking thing. Because how can I have the unused grinder without getting the snuggly little case to store it in? Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

zaibas

God damn it. Really? You come on here and tempt me with this god damn bag? I have a BCG that I never fucking use. I don't even vape flower anymore. I bought it because the thing just looked so awesome that I had to get one. The lovely grinder just sits in my bucket full of vape shit drawer. Sometimes I take it out, just to spin the pretty top and snap the pieces off and on.

Now you show me this little case to store it in for only $8? Now I have buy this fucking thing. Because how can I have the unused grinder without getting the snuggly little case to store it in? Thanks a lot.
well after you get the case you should probably start vaping flower again for a bit, just to make sure the grinder still works before you put it into the case :)

webtroter

Does anyone know why I can't find the decapper on GFL's website ?
I hope they didn't give up to the knock-offs

webtroter,

zaibas

Does anyone know why I can't find the decapper on GFL's website ?
I hope they didn't give up to the knock-offs
but it says out of stock and unavailable, maybe they did give up/discontinue
What happened to their SS Version?
would like to know as well, impatiently waiting for it

Seantagon

Perhaps they are making one that will fit with the FMJ! I have put away my debower because of this lol. Maybe I’ll list it :shrug:

Seantagon,

PeteyS

Haha, ive tried that. I don't think i was ever able to do it. The grinder is a beast, with it full it just grinds like no tomorrow.
Initially I was hoping that i could grind up a eight at a time, thats why i went with the large.

PeteyS,

Socks And Sandals

Thinking of picking this up after I inquired about sales and they sent me a 10% off coupon. I just need to know how the BCG compared to the Cannabis Hardware/New Vape fine grinders. Is it about the same consistency? I'm currently using my SCS but will a finer grind really make a difference in my Volcano Hybrid, Evo and CH Vrod vapes? I'm really just interested in the fine plate really. Just some quick feedback would be greatly appreciated! All my research has led me here to this grinder being the best so..

Socks And Sandals,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I wouldn’t recommend the fine plate personally. I’ve had regular and large BCGs with all plates, I’ve recently found the coarse works good for pretty much everything. You can run it upside down for a few cycles as well if you want it a little finer; or alternatively the medium plate is almost identical to the fine with a few slots where the fine has multiple holes; that should grind plenty fine for any vapes (I use medium with my Vapman).

Bottom line, with all 3 plates at my disposal I use coarse 95% of the time, medium 5% and never touch my fine plate. YMMV of course, especially if you prefer a super fine grind.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thinking of picking this up after I inquired about sales and they sent me a 10% off coupon. I just need to know how the BCG compared to the Cannabis Hardware/New Vape fine grinders. Is it about the same consistency? I'm currently using my SCS but will a finer grind really make a difference in my Volcano Hybrid, Evo and CH Vrod vapes? I'm really just interested in the fine plate really. Just some quick feedback would be greatly appreciated! All my research has led me here to this grinder being the best so..

Define plate is not going to be super fine, but if you want that it's easy to just turn it upside down, isn't the CH/NV grinder a two-piece anyway?? and BCG can always be turned

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Bottom line, with all 3 plates at my disposal I use coarse 95% of the time, medium 5% and never touch my fine plate. YMMV of course, especially if you prefer a super fine grind.
This is nearly the case for me, but I have mostly convection devices. I do use the fine plate for the vapman. I think you can make do with the medium for sure, but I have all 3 and do see some benefit.

Socks And Sandals

I wouldn’t recommend the fine plate personally. I’ve had regular and large BCGs with all plates, I’ve recently found the coarse works good for pretty much everything. You can run it upside down for a few cycles as well if you want it a little finer; or alternatively the medium plate is almost identical to the fine with a few slots where the fine has multiple holes; that should grind plenty fine for any vapes (I use medium with my Vapman).

Thanks for the input man. You make me want to just bite the bullet and get the large with all 3 plates just to be sure! But I am surprised course works well. I'll have to look up a pic of the 3 plates compared again.
Define plate is not going to be super fine, but if you want that it's easy to just turn it upside down, isn't the CH/NV grinder a two-piece anyway?? and BCG can always be turned
Yeah the CH/NV grinder is a 2 piece.. I'm not a fan of 2 piece grinders.. Currently have a 4 piece SCS and wish I got a 3 instead to preserve the kief. Not a big fan of turning grinders upside down (judging from my SCS) they tend to get gummed up quickly. But yeah I'm aware of this trick with the SCS and know that it probably applies to all grinders in general. I was looking at Cannabis Hardware's 3 piece but it's been unavailable for some time.

I know If I wanted finer, I can always dig up my s&b grinder from my volcano box and use that in the meantime but it was a bitch to clean back before I bought my SCS. I'm sure I'll try grinding upside down but from my experience it kinda creates an unwanted mess... but I will experiment with it for sure! 👍

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Thanks for the input man. You make me want to just bite the bullet and get the large with all 3 plates just to be sure!

SMART move, you never know how long a company/product will be around, and the small price difference to add a plate, means you now have a complete KIT! Don’t use my coarse plate often, but still glad I bought all 3.

CONGRATULATIONS on becoming the latest member of the ……. THREE PLATE CLUB! :)

Shit Snacks

Yeah the CH/NV grinder is a 2 piece.. I'm not a fan of 2 piece grinders.. Currently have a 4 piece SCS and wish I got a 3 instead to preserve the kief. Not a big fan of turning grinders upside down (judging from my SCS) they tend to get gummed up quickly. But yeah I'm aware of this trick with the SCS and know that it probably applies to all grinders in general. I was looking at Cannabis Hardware's 3 piece but it's been unavailable for some time.

Yeah, like said above, what makes the BCG so great, it has side teeth in the lid that prevent it from over jamming up on you, no matter how dirty it gets from grinding upside down, I've went over a year without cleaning mine (all I do is poke out herbs with the toothpick afterwards) and no issues at all, while I was grinding upside down a whole lot because I really wanted to finer consistent grind... I hate filtering kief, so I was using old SCS 4piece as a 3piece before, and using it upside down a lot, I got the 3piece SCS and it was newer with different teeth, terribly gummed up even with one use, moved on to the SLX and also had those issues, until the BCG saved me from this annoyance!

Shit Snacks

Yeah I was fine with just the fine for a while, but then it felt good to have the medium, now it's also nice to work in the coarse, but I really don't use it as often... I should much more though, especially due with nice fresh dense nugs, and better flavor with less coughing typically though it does depend on the vapes many do well with a variety...

I started with the medium plate and it works just fine for all of my vapes. I bought a factory second fine plate out of curiosity and used it for a while, but I honestly didn't think there was a huge difference vs. the medium, and the smaller holes led to more herb getting stuck in the top plate after grinding. I eventually stopped using the fine plate completely. I don't think I'd want my grind any coarser than the medium, so I'm gonna stick with it. Still loving this grinder after two years, the only thing about it that annoys me is the post, it just doesn't play nice with some of my vapes.

Top Bottom