• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Best portable vaporizer for asthma

AlanKeni

Hi, sorry for creating a new thread but there is no thread like this in the forum. Actually there is one but it's about desktop vaporizers.

Yesterday i've ordered the arizer air 2 then i've read on reddit that it's more harsher than my vivant alternate so i asked for refund.

It's really very difficult to choose the right vape for an asthmatic. My vivant is very good but it is cracking, i want a vape that cools the vapor like my vivant and i can't find one. Also i don't want to inhale weed particles so the right vape would have i filter.

I'm asking the asthamic vapers so please can you help me?

I was near to order the vapcap m but i need precise temp control because i vape only weed with <1% Thc and high in Cbd so i want to extract all the cbd from the flower. I don't know if I can do that with the vapcap m.

Squiby

For me. Hands down, the Vapcap is the best vape for an asthmatic. I am a lifelong chronic asthmatic. I've also consumed weed throughout my adulthood; 40+ years. Joints always caused coughing, lung irritation and I had to use my Ventolin every time. Many times I would forgo a toke to avoid this.

Then I discovered vaporizers. They were an improvement but still caused coughing and irritation. Finally I found my beloved Vapcaps and my life changed.

Three things came together to help me enjoy my bud without any lung irritation or coughing.

First the Vapcap. Vapcaps are small, no, tiny vaporizers that are solidly built to last a lifetime. they are made by Dynavap. There is no plastic in their build. No batteries to replace and organize and charge. Vapcaps can be heated with all kinds of heat sources. They will always work. They can be heated to any temp you want. The small herb chamber allows you to load tiny amounts. The efficiency of this vape is astonishing.

Second, air restriction. My lungs are way too sensitive to inhale vapor directly into my lungs. When you have no carb on your Vapcap stem or a covered carb or an OmniVap extended all the way, the air flow is restricted. This means you can puff on your Vapcap pulling vapor into your mouth without inhaling. Then once the vapor is in your mouth you can inhale fresh cool air along with the pulled vapor. Smooth, cool, non irritating vapor. No coughing ever and easy on the lungs.

Finally, a filter. Vaping often results in tiny particulates in the air path causing more lung irritation. I use a tiny bit of degummed hemp fiber under the screen in my Vapcap. The filter catches any miniscule bits so the vapor is super smooth and non irritating. The side benefit is that the Vapcap condenser remains very clean for a long long time reducing the need to clean it.

That's it. Get a Vapcap, put in a filter and use mouthpulls to draw your vapor. You'll never cough or sneeze again from vaping.

https://www.dynavap.com

Check out the Vapcap thread.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-1575#post-1335325

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
@AlanKeni you may extract CBD with a vape, but doing so requires higher temperatures. Unregulated vaporizers (No temperature regulation, you regulate the heat manually) may leave you guessing a bit, but I also feel temperature read outs on vapes are a bit misleading as seldom do they provide a temperature of your herbs. What a temperature readout can do is help you easily reproduce results, which may be achieved with a VapCap and practice. While I use my VapCaps from time to time, they are not my daily drivers, I get inpatient and sometimes combust. This may change when I get an Induction Heater, but in the interim I find it easier to hit a button.

I have allergy induced asthma which peaks in the Spring and Fall and rely upon cool vapor for pain relief and to help with sleep. There is a plethora of cooling devices and stems for many vapes, like the Nectar Collector, the XL8R cooling stem, @DDave mods and numerous others get wips, small portable water tools and adapters to hook your vape up to a large water piece. For portables my current favorite is pairing the Splinter or Milaana with a XL8R. I could add some hemp fiber to this config, but find it is a constant battle to keep clean as it gets gunned up with reclaim rather quickly.

I own two Vivant Alternates, which I consider budget vapes and about the worst performers I own.. although quite good for the price. Have you considered a Mighty? Very similar in form to the Alternate, but hailed for it’s function patuicularly for medical users.

Last edited:

AlanKeni

For me. Hands down, the Vapcap is the best vape for an asthmatic. I am a lifelong chronic asthmatic. I've also consumed weed throughout my adulthood; 40+ years. Joints always caused coughing, lung irritation and I had to use my Ventolin every time. Many times I would forgo a toke to avoid this.

Then I discovered vaporizers. They were an improvement but still caused coughing and irritation. Finally I found my beloved Vapcaps and my life changed.

Three things came together to help me enjoy my bud without any lung irritation or coughing.

First the Vapcap. Vapcaps are small, no, tiny vaporizers that are solidly built to last a lifetime. they are made by Dynavap. There is no plastic in their build. No batteries to replace and organize and charge. Vapcaps can be heated with all kinds of heat sources. They will always work. They can be heated to any temp you want. The small herb chamber allows you to load tiny amounts. The efficiency of this vape is astonishing.

Second, air restriction. My lungs are way too sensitive to inhale vapor directly into my lungs. When you have no carb on your Vapcap stem or a covered carb or an OmniVap extended all the way, the air flow is restricted. This means you can puff on your Vapcap pulling vapor into your mouth without inhaling. Then once the vapor is in your mouth you can inhale fresh cool air along with the pulled vapor. Smooth, cool, non irritating vapor. No coughing ever and easy on the lungs.

Finally, a filter. Vaping often results in tiny particulates in the air path causing more lung irritation. I use a tiny bit of degummed hemp fiber under the screen in my Vapcap. The filter catches any miniscule bits so the vapor is super smooth and non irritating. The side benefit is that the Vapcap condenser remains very clean for a long long time reducing the need to clean it.

That's it. Get a Vapcap, put in a filter and use mouthpulls to draw your vapor. You'll never cough or sneeze again from vaping.

Thank you for replying. But what about the temperature? I usually vape between 175 and 188 celsius..

I've read that someone combusted with the Vapcap, isn't it dangerous for an asthmatic?

Also, the click is loud enough to hear it even if i'm watching tv or talking to someone? Thanks

@AlanKeni you may extract CBD with a vape, but doing so requires higher temperatures. Unregulated vaporizers (No temperature regulation, you regulate the heat manually) may leave you guessing a bit, but I also feel temperature read outs on vapes are a bit misleading as seldom do they provide a temperature of your herbs. What a temperature readout can do is help you easily reproduce results, which may be achieved with a VapCap and practice. While I use my VapCaps from time to time, they are not my daily drivers, I get inpatient and sometimes combust. This may change when I get an Induction Heater, but in the interim I find it easier to hit a button.

I have allergy induced asthma which peaks in the Spring and Fall and rely upon cool vapor for pain relief and to help with sleep. There is a plethora of cooling devices and stems for many vapes, like the Nectar Collector, the XL8R cooling stem, @DDave mods and numerous others get wips, small portable water tools and adapters to hook your vape up to a large water piece. For portables my current favorite is pairing the Splinter or Milaana with a XL8R. I could add some hemp fiber to this config, but find it is a contant battle to keep clean as it gets gunned up with reclaim rather quickly.

I own two Vivant Alternates, which I consider budget vapes and about the worst performers I own.. although quite good for the price. Have you considered a Mighty? Very similar in form to the Alternate, but hailed for it’s function patuicularly for medical users.
The Mighty is expensive.. I want to try something under 200 just to see if vaping is good for me or not.. I don't want to spend too much and get asthma attacks. My asthma is very mild, just a little wheezing and some coughing but i want to take care of my lungs.

Yesterday i was about to buy the arizer air 2 but i read that it is more harsher than the vivant alternate, is that true?

My vivant is good, doesnt makes me cough, i just feel like it's cheap and it will break soon.. No way i can buy a crafty, doesn't worth that price.. Is similar to the vivant but the vivant has an extra air intake to add more convection

Last edited by a moderator:

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
If the Vivant does not make you cough, the Migfhty and several other top tier portables will not. I do not own the Air 2, but do have an ArGo. I prefer the ArGo with a 3rd party longer stem over the Vivant Alternate for quality and coolness of vapor. I suspect the Air 2 would be even better with a longer stem.

I can understand your budgetary restriction, but to replace your Vaivant with a quality vape and possibly purchase accessories to accommodate your asthma(Cooling stems or water adapters, batteries, charger) you will be coming closer to $300 but in so doing would have a far better experience than your Alternate. (My Alternates are my cheap disposable vaping option I use in Jamaica. I did give one to a Rasta I play Dominoes with, but in general they are totally disposable). That being said I think my new Splinter Z maybe making my next trip to the island although I am thinking about buying a second one and leaving it there and unloading my Alternate.

The VapCap you can hear the click on in fairly noisy environments once you know what to listen for as it is fairly distinct. After a while you will know how long to heat the VapCap and when to stop even before it clicks. Combustion is always a risk with unregulated vapes, but even so I own five unregulated vapes and resfuse to let them go.

Whisper

I am going to second the vapcap~ if done as @Squiby suggest, it really is, as smooth as it can be.
It's your choice to the amount of vapor vs. air that you bring in on the mouth pulls. It is also only $60 for the 'M', which will give you a relatively cheap look into the world of the Vapcap. I was pretty amazed by it. I don't have asthma, but, I smoked for an unforgivable amount of time, and I am quite sensitive to any harshness.
I haven't tried dozens of vaporizers, because, I found a couple of very compatible ones for my usage. The trick @Squiby uses with the hemp fiber is a great suggestion, for any lil' bits. I've never had a problem with not hearing my cap click, lol, priorities. (JK):D
Whatever your choice is, I hope you have fun,:tup: and find the right one.

AlanKeni

If the Vivant does not make you cough, the Migfhty and several other top tier portables will not. I do not own the Air 2, but do have an ArGo. I prefer the ArGo with a 3rd party longer stem over the Vivant Alternate for quality and coolness of vapor. I suspect the Air 2 would be even better with a longer stem.

I can understand your budgetary restriction, but to replace your Vaivant with a quality vape and possibly purchase accessories to accommodate your asthma(Cooling stems or water adapters, batteries, charger) you will be coming closer to $300 but in so doing would have a far better experience than your Alternate. (My Alternates are my cheap disposable vaping option I use in Jamaica. I did give one to a Rasta I play Dominoes with, but in general they are totally disposable). That being said I think my new Splinter Z maybe making my next trip to the island although I am thinking about buying a second one and leaving it there and unloading my Alternate.

The VapCap you can hear the click on in fairly noisy environments once you know what to listen for as it is fairly distinct. After a while you will know how long to heat the VapCap and when to stop even before it clicks. Combustion is always a risk with unregulated vapes, but even so I own five unregulated vapes and resfuse to let them go.
Actually the air 2 i can get it for 139€ with a 50€ amazon gift card.

The vivant doesn't make me cough cuz i don't pass 190 celsius. I discovered that the thing that triggers my asthma is the weed strain. Here in Italy is legal to sell weed with Thc under 0.6% and they are high in cbd, i'm ok with that cuz in the black market there's too much bad quality weed and it's also dangerous cuz they lace it with a ton of shit. I found that some vendors have bad weed probably it's the mold or other chimicals they use to threat the weed. Now i buy from a good friend who brings only natural grown weed and well perseved.

You think that i can manage the arizer air 2 vapor? Is it more smoother than the vivant? Maybe i sould put a hemp fiber in the stem for not inhale weed particles..

What long stem you use? The normal one just longer than the standard?

AlanKeni

@AlanKeni I am using the long ArGo stem sold by 420EDC.com. Mark is an FC member and provides great service for a small reseller.
I live in italy so i don't think to buying something from the U.S.. Maybe i'll get a VapCap and try the method described by @Squiby..

Thank you How many other vapes did you try? I find it difficult to think that a VapCap can be smooth for asthma. People who enjoy smoking like the vapcap cuz it hits like smoking..

Squiby

I've answered your questions in a reply to the pm you sent me but here they are again ...

But what about the temperature? I usually vape between 175 and 188 celsius

Temperature is regulated by where on the cap you apply heat. I generally heat the bottom third of the cap for the first cycle then move up to the middle of the cap for the second and final the top third for the third cycle.

My bud is kept at 62°rh. Dried herb would take less heat.

This is a manual vape and you are in complete control of the temps. Regulated vapes can be embarrassingly inaccurate in their displayed temps.

Here is some additional into on heating a cap.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/best-of-dynavap-vapcap.24345/page-2#post-1155584

Also read the Best Of thread. It's only 2 pages and has a lot of info...

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/best-of-dynavap-vapcap.24345/page-2

I've read that someone combusted with the Vapcap, isn't it dangerous for an asthmatic?

Combustion is the same as smoking a bowl of weed in a pipe or smoking a joint. If you come close to combustion using a Vapcap you would immediately sense it and choose not to inhale.

Some people combust when they are learning to respect the click. If you take heed you won't combust.

I have had my Vapcaps for three years and I use them throughout the day, everyday. I have never combusted. The cap contains two bimetal disks that buckle and make a clicking noise when brought up to toking temps. Apply heat near the bottom and you will have higher bowl temps as it will take longer for the heat to reach the disks. Apply heat closer to the top for lower temps as the disks will be heated and click more quickly.

Heat beyond the click and you risk combustion. Respect the click and you will have no worries.

Also, the click is loud enough to hear it even if i'm watching tv or talking to someone? Thanks
Yes. It is not loud but distinct. Many can also feel the vibration of the click through the stem on your fingertips.

Thank you How many other vapes did you try? I find it difficult to think that a VapCap can be smooth for asthma. People who enjoy smoking like the vapcap cuz it hits like smoking..

I've tried about 10 other vapes from various pens to the comparable Lotus and Vapman to the desktop Volcano.

I do not smoke and do not enjoy smoking. This Vapcap is a vaporizer, not a pipe. People like the Vapcap because it emulates the ritual of smoking a joint since it's the same size and shape of a cigarette, not because it is similar to smoking. You inhale vapor, not smoke.

If you find it difficult to believe, choose something else that you can believe in.

AlanKeni

I've answered your questions in a reply to the pm you sent me but here they are again ...

Temperature is regulated by where on the cap you apply heat. I generally heat the bottom third of the cap for the first cycle then move up to the middle of the cap for the second and final the top third for the third cycle.

My bud is kept at 62°rh. Dried herb would take less heat.

This is a manual vape and you are in complete control of the temps. Regulated vapes can be embarrassingly inaccurate in their displayed temps.

Here is some additional into on heating a cap.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/best-of-dynavap-vapcap.24345/page-2#post-1155584

Also read the Best Of thread. It's only 2 pages and has a lot of info...

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/best-of-dynavap-vapcap.24345/page-2

Combustion is the same as smoking a bowl of weed in a pipe or smoking a joint. If you come close to combustion using a Vapcap you would immediately sense it and choose not to inhale.

Some people combust when they are learning to respect the click. If you take heed you won't combust.

I have had my Vapcaps for three years and I use them throughout the day, everyday. I have never combusted. The cap contains two bimetal disks that buckle and make a clicking noise when brought up to toking temps. Apply heat near the bottom and you will have higher bowl temps as it will take longer for the heat to reach the disks. Apply heat closer to the top for lower temps as the disks will be heated and click more quickly.

Heat beyond the click and you risk combustion. Respect the click and you will have no worries.

Yes. It is not loud but distinct. Many can also feel the vibration of the click through the stem on your fingertips.

I've tried about 10 other vapes from various pens to the comparable Lotus and Vapman to the desktop Volcano.

I do not smoke and do not enjoy smoking. This Vapcap is a vaporizer, not a pipe. People like the Vapcap because it emulates the ritual of smoking a joint since it's the same size and shape of a cigarette, not because it is similar to smoking. You inhale vapor, not smoke.

If you find it difficult to believe, choose something else that you can believe in.
I'm not saying that it's smoke, i said that from what i've read on the internet people say that "it hits hard" and it's not the smoothest vaporizer". It's not my opinion, just writing down what i've found on the net..

shredder

I surprised no one mentioned a fury 2. Good for micro dosing, has capsules, and precise temperature control, and well under $200.

I have asthma as well. When it's bad I just use concentrates on a dnail. But mostly I low temp vape with my f2, mighty, and dynavap through water using a @DDave water wand and included pipe. Water helps.

Without a induction heater I would not recommend a dynavap for someone that could not take an accidental combustion. With a torch it takes a lot of practice to get the temps right. Temperature control vapes are much easier to use, and don't take a lot of practice.

Vaporware

@AlanKeni You *can* get more vapor than most people can handle out of a VapCap if you suck hard and long enough, and you can get some harshness if you get it as hot as possible short of combustion (single flame toward the base of the cap for example), but if I want to I can get consistently whispy little low temp hits.

If you start off heating at the end of the cap and only mouth pulling a small amount and then move up from there to what you’re comfortable with. You should very rarely if ever get harsh vapor or too much vapor, and if you did you should recognize it before you even inhale because you’d almost certainly be doing something different.

I semi-combusted a single load recently (after using VCs since early July), and it was because I was using a new single flame torch and heating toward the base of the cap on a load that was already at least half done. It took so long to click I was worried, and I saw a bit of smoke before I even inhaled, so I didn’t inhale. I had to clean it to get rid of the smoke smell, but I learned something and it was not a big deal.

You can accidentally combust with a lot of great vaporizers, even if they’re temp controlled, as long as they can heat flower to ~450f. It’s something to be aware of, but not something to be afraid of.

VapCaps are easy to avoid combusting with if you’re careful, and the only way I’ve even come close to having problems is by knowingly pushing the limits.

If you follow the advice you’ve got here, you should be fine, but if you’re too worried about it just pick something else up. There are plenty of good options (although a lot of the best are over your budget).

I surprised no one mentioned a fury 2. Good for micro dosing, has capsules, and precise temperature control, and well under $200.

I have asthma as well. When it's bad I just use concentrates on a dnail. But mostly I low temp vape with my f2, mighty, and dynavap through water using a @DDave water wand and included pipe. Water helps.

Without a induction heater I would not recommend a dynavap for someone that could not take an accidental combustion. With a torch it takes a lot of practice to get the temps right. Temperature control vapes are much easier to use, and don't take a lot of practice.

The Fury 2 was recommended in the thread this one spun off from and it didn’t seem to be the way he wanted to go.

There is some technique required with a VapCap, and I’ve had a few draws that were pretty rough on my throat when I was trying new techniques and heat sources, but if someone is careful and/or sticks to what has worked for them, it’s not hard for most people to get pretty consistent results.

Of course regulated heat would be even more consistent though, *if* the regulation is good.

AlanKeni

The Fury 2 will not be a big step over the vivant alternate..
@AlanKeni You *can* get more vapor than most people can handle out of a VapCap if you suck hard and long enough, and you can get some harshness if you get it as hot as possible short of combustion (single flame toward the base of the cap for example), but if I want to I can get consistently whispy little low temp hits.

If you start off heating at the end of the cap and only mouth pulling a small amount and then move up from there to what you’re comfortable with. You should very rarely if ever get harsh vapor or too much vapor, and if you did you should recognize it before you even inhale because you’d almost certainly be doing something different.

I semi-combusted a single load recently (after using VCs since early July), and it was because I was using a new single flame torch and heating toward the base of the cap on a load that was already at least half done. It took so long to click I was worried, and I saw a bit of smoke before I even inhaled, so I didn’t inhale. I had to clean it to get rid of the smoke smell, but I learned something and it was not a big deal.

You can accidentally combust with a lot of great vaporizers, even if they’re temp controlled, as long as they can heat flower to ~450f. It’s something to be aware of, but not something to be afraid of.

VapCaps are easy to avoid combusting with if you’re careful, and the only way I’ve even come close to having problems is by knowingly pushing the limits.

If you follow the advice you’ve got here, you should be fine, but if you’re too worried about it just pick something else up. There are plenty of good options (although a lot of the best are over your budget).

The Fury 2 was recommended in the thread this one spun off from and it didn’t seem to be the way he wanted to go.

There is some technique required with a VapCap, and I’ve had a few draws that were pretty rough on my throat when I was trying new techniques and heat sources, but if someone is careful and/or sticks to what has worked for them, it’s not hard for most people to get pretty consistent results.

Of course regulated heat would be even more consistent though, *if* the regulation is good.
I have combusted one time using a long silicone whip with the vivant alternate, i don't know why! I was sure that i was about to get cooler vapor with the long whip but it was more harsher.

AlanKeni,
Reactions: Vaporware

little maggie

Just wondering- looking at asthmatics vaping in other places it seems like the specific strains make a difference. Why not just get one of the recommended vapes whether a dynavap or solo and try one of the recommended strains.
There are people here who are kind of devotees of certain vapes. Squilby is one of those for the vapcaps. So if you are considering one of those is a great source of information.

I just noticed that mistvape has a presale on their imp which is another small vape using a boxmod. If you're considering getting one with a boxmod the sale price is only $75. It's a bit different than the other vapes like the splinter because it is 14 instead of 18. Easier for small doses. (So for a bit over $100 you can get the vape and a boxmod.)

AlanKeni

Just wondering- looking at asthmatics vaping in other places it seems like the specific strains make a difference. Why not just get one of the recommended vapes whether a dynavap or solo and try one of the recommended strains.
There are people here who are kind of devotees of certain vapes. Squilby is one of those for the vapcaps. So if you are considering one of those is a great source of information.

I just noticed that mistvape has a presale on their imp which is another small vape using a boxmod. If you're considering getting one with a boxmod the sale price is only $75. It's a bit different than the other vapes like the splinter because it is 14 instead of 18. Easier for small doses. (So for a bit over $100 you can get the vape and a boxmod.)
Man i live in Italy and only vape high cbd strains and <1% Thc. There are some good strains like Cbd therapy and other fantasy names but they are just no thc strains. I like to medicate with cbd. I just buy random strains from good vendors and try them. I get asthma with bad perserved weed or threated with chimicals, they also some growers adds sprayed terpens too.

I'm not rich so i have to be careful of where i spend my money, also the asthma makes it more difficult. But i will try a Dynavap.

little maggie

Since you live in Europe you might check out dreamwood vapes in Germany. They make beautiful wood butane vapes. I don't know how the price compares to a dynavap. Several people here have bought from them and I've only read positive reviews. I'm waiting for them to make a vape that doesn't require butane. I think their roasty is similar to the dynavap because it can use the same stems. And is their least expensive vape. They do beautiful things with wood and most of their products are small:
https://greendream.shop/epages/a89f..._Marken/Dreamwood_Vaporizer[1]/"Vapcap Stems"

Last edited:

Squiby

looking at asthmatics vaping in other places it seems like the specific strains make a difference.
I find that there are certain strains that are kind to my sensitive lungs. More consistantly, well cured bud seems to offer a smoother vapor.

I give my bud a good long cure. After harvest and initial drying, I cure my bud in mason jars, burping initially every day, every week until the rh remains constantly around 60. Then I pop in a bodeva pack and a hygrometer and begin burping every month for a few months. Then the jars are vacuum sealed for long term storage. Bud that has been cured and vacuum sealed between 6 and 12 months produces the smoothest vapor of all.

Last edited:

AlanKeni

I find that there are certain stains that are kind to my sensitive lungs. More consistantly, well cured bud seems to offer a smoother vapor.

I give my bud a good long cure. After harvest and initial drying, I cure my bud in mason jars, burping initially every day, every week until the rh remains constantly around 60. Then I pop in a bodeva pack and a hygrometer and begin burping every month for a few months. Then the jars are vacuum sealed for long term storage. Bud that has been cured and vacuum sealed between 6 and 12 months produces the smoothest vapor of all.
I'm gonna try o grow my own weed in march, even if it's illegal here. If you can prove that you're growing it for your own use and to get medicated they will not arrest you. I want to try a good indica, it's been 4 years with no thc. It gives me panic attacks. But with a vape i will be able to micro-dosing.

Anybody do micro-dosing here? Want some advices :)

AlanKeni,
Reactions: shredder

little maggie

I do micro dose which is why I like the smaller size of the MVT. Not sure what advice to give. I went through a period of scaling down the size of my flower until I found the small enough size that was effective for me.

Squiby

Anybody do micro-dosing here? Want some advices :)
I microdose. I vape every couple hours throughout the day. I find that tiny amounts help with pain and nausea better than larger does. Each session I load my Vapcap with about 0.015 gms and heat it over three cycles.

To get to a microdose, you need to vape a tiny bit less than your last session. Always a bit less. Always a bit less. In this way you can lower your tolerance without lowering effects.

Here is the Microdose thread. Lots of info there.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/micro-dosing.19915/

analytika

To the contrary, I find the vapcap to be the worst vape during an asthma episode. I never mastered mouth to lung, I gather that's using cheek muscles to pull and fill the mouth with vapor before engaging the lungs. Not a former smoker. I engage my lungs to inhale from the dynavap, and it's a bitch sometimes.

The mighty is great for slow, long pulls with modest airflow restriction. By design the vapcap is a relatively fast pull, and very restrictive.

Favorite during asthma episode is the @RastaBuddhaTao Milaana OG with about the most open airflow there is.

4 hole splinter about the same.

Probably a volcano would be top of the mountain. Lol, a full bag is pretty portable.

FYI: @Squiby changed my mind, see below.

Last edited:

AlanKeni

Does microdosing increases the heart rate? That is what triggers my panic attacks.. It's funny but when my heart rate is fast i'm afraid of a heart attack and get anxious af

AlanKeni,
Reactions: shredder

little maggie

Does microdosing increases the heart rate? That is what triggers my panic attacks.. It's funny but when my heart rate is fast i'm afraid of a heart attack and get anxious af
My experience is that it does not. But check out the microdosing thread. It's pretty normal for increased heart rate to trigger fear of a heart attack.

Top Bottom