Best portable vaporizer for asthma

AlanKeni

You have wonderful English.
I'm not expressing myself well, and English is not my native tongue. I want you to be able to
vape, and not feel anxiety. I want you to find many, many vapes that work for you. I'm interested myself, as I have severe asthma, which is worsened by exercise, allergies, heat and cold. Pretty much everything. My asthma had improved since I started vaping, so no complaints there.
I thought I edited down my comment, as it read different than intended. Sorry this didn't work.
I'm glad you are on the forum, and admire that you are willing to communicate in what, your third language? Admirable . That is, you are admirable for doing so.
I wish I had advice on a portable vape, but I am looking myself. I'm wanting the VapCap, but, as with most good vapes, it seems to trigger VAS, and I just bought an electric car so I am watching my pennies and am not ready to start down that road. I also avoid leaving the house, so it isn't urgent.
Oh thank you brother, i appreciate your post :) you're very kind. Yes, English is my third language, i love American English :)

What is VAS?

AlanKeni,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

AlanKeni

Vaporizer Acquisition Syndrome.
Stay here for another 10 days and you'll be infected too. ;)
Haha i think i have it already :D

I found a good deal with a store, they will send me vaporizers to review :) In the last 2 months i've watched a lot of reviews and learned a lot about vaporizers so i think i can review them. I sent a review for a test and they like it :D
The first vape they will send me is the VapCap m, just the vape that i was looking for eheh :D

sickmanfraud

@AlanKeni you are in Italy, correct? CBD is legal in the EU. If you vape CBD with the THC you are likely to have an easier time with anxiety.

I have had anxiety from some Sativa high THC strains. If I vape some CBD when I have anxiety the anxiety eases.

I can't recall any anxiety from the use of Indica strains.

I agree with @analytika, I think we should ask for this thread to be moved to medical.

Top Bottom