BAKx - bake all kinds

n0tu2

I tried pushing it in with a hard piece of plastic (no way my fingers are fitting in there), but it didnt move at all. Havent tried to pry it out yet to reseat though which may help but i dont want to fuck it up
lol i hear ya. maybe use your pinky (not thumb) or try to insert the stem from that side..maybe the stem will roll/twist it back into place..

n0tu2,
Reactions: Dr. G

BubbleDrop

I was lucky enough to score a BAKx from the last drop and received it a few days ago.
This is such a great vaporizer, quite tiny and super light too.

I don't have a DNA mod so I configured a Sinuous P80 mod with Lamart indications and it worked quite well.
One issue is that even at low temps (185 C / 365 F), I'm getting a "Weak battery" even when fully charged (Molicel P26A/P28A). Has anyone experienced this ? It does work after all, even after a couple of warnings.

I also have a Sinuous Ravage 230 mod and installed Red Panda, but got poor results (almost no vapor with the same temp settings).
Has anyone tried this ? Here are the settings I used, maybe something was wrong.

rp-bakx-1.png

DRAG-0n

still figuring out the cockeyed stem issue (ralph is sending me another cap rn), but i have got my dna mod in and man this thing is good. Its a nice change from my ball vapes and tinymight. I need to learn how to use this better and to change the resistance and change the celsius reading to fahrenheit though. Writing this now as im about to go on a last minute tuna fishing trip for 36hrs, hopefully when i get back i will have some sashimi and info on how to better use my bakx

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
I was lucky enough to score a BAKx from the last drop and received it a few days ago.
This is such a great vaporizer, quite tiny and super light too.

I don't have a DNA mod so I configured a Sinuous P80 mod with Lamart indications and it worked quite well.
One issue is that even at low temps (185 C / 365 F), I'm getting a "Weak battery" even when fully charged (Molicel P26A/P28A). Has anyone experienced this ? It does work after all, even after a couple of warnings.

I also have a Sinuous Ravage 230 mod and installed Red Panda, but got poor results (almost no vapor with the same temp settings).
Has anyone tried this ? Here are the settings I used, maybe something was wrong.

rp-bakx-1.png

I use a DNA100c box mod and I’m getting the „weak battery“ message too from time to time regardless of how fully charged the battery is. Doesn’t seem to affect performance so I don’t care.

Regarding the settings: My power is a little higher (72W) and I have the resistance dialed in at 0.222 ohms for more umph - but since these are handmade devices I don’t think there are THE right settings as they all would slightly differ.

BubbleDrop

I use a DNA100c box mod and I’m getting the „weak battery“ message too from time to time regardless of how fully charged the battery is. Doesn’t seem to affect performance so I don’t care.
Ok ! I also didn't notice any issue. This was a bit akward though.

Regarding the settings: My power is a little higher (72W) and I have the resistance dialed in at 0.222 ohms for more umph - but since these are handmade devices I don’t think there are THE right settings as they all would slightly differ.
I tried to change the base resistance value and set it to 0.200, 0.210 and then to 0.220 but couldn't get nice results unfortunately.
It worked better with the P80 using the settings provided by Lamart (0.200 locked, TCR 185).

I wonder if some people are using the BAKx without a DNA C mod, it would be great to hear your comments and preferred setup. :)

tots

Bonsoir, j'ai un problème avec mon bakx, habituellement il fonctionne sans problème mais là je suis parti travailler à l'étranger quelques mois et depuis mon retour, quand je mets le bakx en chauffe l'écran m'affiche une chauffe à 400 degrés c'est bizarre je ne comprends pas trop ce qui se passe... Ma box est un prédateur.. Quelqu'un aurait le nom du logiciel pour réinitialiser mon mod ainsi que comment le faire ? Ce serait vraiment super je suis triste de ne plus pouvoir m'en servir...

tots,
Reactions: Dr. G

Dr. G

***Old Resident*** Vapman Collector
Bonsoir, j'ai un problème avec mon bakx, habituellement il fonctionne sans problème mais là je suis parti travailler à l'étranger quelques mois et depuis mon retour, quand je mets le bakx en chauffe l'écran m'affiche une chauffe à 400 degrés c'est bizarre je ne comprends pas trop ce qui se passe... Ma box est un prédateur.. Quelqu'un aurait le nom du logiciel pour réinitialiser mon mod ainsi que comment le faire ? Ce serait vraiment super je suis triste de ne plus pouvoir m'en servir...
Good evening, I have a problem with my bakx, usually it works without problem but now I went to work abroad for a few months and since my return, when I put the bakx on heating the screen shows me heating at 400 degrees it's weird I don't really understand what's happening... My box is a predator... Does anyone have the name of the software to reset my mod and how to do it? That would be really great, I'm sad I won't be able to use it anymore...

Mes deux cents sont d'aller sur un forum appelé Discord où vous trouverez et parlerez au monsieur qui a créé le Bakx.
My two cents is to go to a Forum called the Discord where you will find and speak to the gentleman that created the Bakx.

I am sure that someone here can also help you further...good luck with your Bakx.!

BubbleDrop

Still trying to figure out the best settings with the P80.
Anyone using this mod as well ?

IMG-20240917-212742-2.jpg

As the mouthpiece is quite short and heats a lot, I have added a fat mouthpiece for Vapcap.
Should work fine (haven't tried yet). :)

Last edited:
BubbleDrop,
Reactions: popitup
Top Bottom