BAKx - bake all kinds

Dr. G

***Old Resident*** Vapman Collector
I never get the tracking either, that's what I mean, no point to pay extra for the tracking as it doesn't really matter, I also don't think it's much faster... A helpful estimate though has been to see the tracking of other people who ordered when you ordered, or when they received etc... But yeah, with this shipment in particular depending where you are located of course, it will take a while. Best to put it out of your mind and just be surprised one day when it shows up suddenly!
Ok. Thank you. I will.

Dr. G

I am still waiting for my Choo order...this is from Z Stems that arrived today.

Dealing with Z Stems was a GREAT experience...the drop was great, the products are ALL gorgeous and the owner / artist was a really super nice person. It was a great experience and the mouth piece is Purple Heart and just beautiful.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
I am still waiting for my Choo order...this is from Z Stems that arrived today.

Dealing with Z Stems was a GREAT experience...the drop was great, the products are ALL gorgeous and the owner / artist was a really super nice person. It was a great experience and the mouth piece is Purple Heart and just beautiful.

Absolutely gorgeous stem, love it! Have you tried it yet? How's the airflow? I'm not the biggest fan of wooden mouthpieces (they tend to stick to my lips a bit), but the Z-Stems are truly works of art and since the glass is from GVB, I'm really tempted to pull the trigger one day.

El Duderino,
Reactions: Dr. G

Dr. G

Absolutely gorgeous stem, love it! Have you tried it yet? How's the airflow? I'm not the biggest fan of wooden mouthpieces (they tend to stick to my lips a bit), but the Z-Stems are truly works of art and since the glass is from GVB, I'm really tempted to pull the trigger one day.
It is awesome...I just wish that my order from Choo had come in before this...I want my cable cord. But, still waiting and now we have a tropical storm happening...so, good luck for me getting it this week.

Anyway, the Z STEM is gorgeous and the glass inside is superb...I did not realize that Good Vibes created it...Michael is extraordinary. I do not taste any difference...I used it yesterday. I still do not have a hang of it. The machine is difficult to understand for me, and I am just now trying to figure things out. I did not even know how to turn it on. My son has been helping me. I am a patient and some days I cannot function properly.

So, for me the vape has to be very easy to operate and clean...when I see the new Davinci and all those PARTS...I could not handle that. I need vapes like the Bowle. Easy. The Volcano. Easy. So...I am hoping that Bakx will be something I can do on my own. I think so...

PS The airflow is open and superb.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
I did not realize that Good Vibes created it...Michael is extraordinary.
He did and yes, he's an awesome guy.

So...I am hoping that Bakx will be something I can do on my own. I think so...
I hope you will. The only thing that CAN be complicated is the mod - IF you start to play around with its settings. But that's not needed at all and actually you can just press the fire button, wait for the heat to build up and you're good to go.

PS The airflow is open and superb.
Sounds great, thank you!

virtualpurple

Hi folks, I own a few funkyjunky devices (an older tubo and also the 510 cables version), have never had the pleasure of owning the tetra products or this one here. But as my current RBT lineup is out of commission I have been curious to other options.

I have been looking around in this thread and I see where people have been kind enough to post when drops are scheduled to occur, but I actually haven’t figure out where to find that information for myself. Can someone tell me how to keep my finger on the pulse better?

I believe that I remember there is also a vendor that sells occasionally but I can’t remember what page I had been reading about them on. Can someone clarify where I can look them up or if it is an option to shipping to the U.S. or strictly for Europe?

I will continue to work my way backwards through the thread a bit, I just would like to try and figure out how to get my hands on one, as my miss using the FJ products and my tubo products need a little tlc.

virtualpurple,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

Falconflys

He did and yes, he's an awesome guy.

I hope you will. The only thing that CAN be complicated is the mod - IF you start to play around with its settings. But that's not needed at all and actually you can just press the fire button, wait for the heat to build up and you're good to go.

Sounds great, thank you!
Huh...I thought the stem was a zasquatch design and GVB made the glass for it with zasquqtch specs.

Falconflys,
Top Bottom