BAKx - bake all kinds

Dr. G

***Old Resident*** Vapman Collector
I totally understand anyone who's hesitant to pay the prices CS asks. But after reading through here and especially the Discord about how the last drop (and probably past drops too) went down, I'm super happy with my decision to pay the premium. I was able to pick my favorites days in advance, the drop itself was super chill (even hours after the drop, there were still plenty of beautiful devices available), the website stayed stable the whole time, and in my case, I could hop on my bike a week later and pick up the BAKx practically around the corner with some great advice from the dude from the shop.

Initially I actually did hesitate a bit about the price - but looking back, I'm more than happy I spent the extra money and avoided all the stress. But I get it if someone isn't willing to pay that much - it really IS expensive and there's no right or wrong here how to deal with that price. For me personally, the BAKx is easily worth that $450 - it's an insanely good vape and I think everyone who's lucky enough to own one is or will be super happy with it.
I love the Bakx there is no doubt. It is splendid in many ways...

It is a small box. Over $450? I guess if you really want it that badly and not worried about the price gauging...go for it! It is an insanely great vape...there are other insanely great vapes for much less...

I just hate the fact that you either have to struggle through a drop and hope you get one or the other option is get it from somewhere else for double the price???? They got us by the nuts because we are going to take either two options. Anyway, I have mine from long ago and I am happy.

Enjoy your Bakx units for those of you that just got one. I am very happy for you truly.

DRAG-0n

Was planning on ordering the mod directly from lamart so i didnt need to mess around with mod software or anything. Anyone know if they are restocking?
I have a vaporesso gen mod i can use in the meantime but i feel like it will be a bigger learning curve. Any suggestions on how to use it with the bakx? Its got a pulse mode, smart temp control mode, or diy vt mode

DRAG-0n,

sohigh1v1

I did a quick calculation based on a previous direct order with Lamart and a single unit without a mod on the cannabissommelier site and noticed an uptick of about 20% as the single unit also contained more than my direct order unit. I don't know if the included WPA is one of those made by EHLE by the way, but EHLE is a top brand in the EU. Not going to argue about your opinion at all of course and I also prefer direct orders... But it does not look like a scam to me. :)

Look closely and it's not. Maybe it's not clear, but the BakX itself is far from 700. It's the bundle at CS actually. There's the DNA Mod to power the Bakx, a variety of Stems to bake whatever you want etc. DNA Mods are not cheap and so is glass, bangers, adapters and whatnot.

I bought my BAK on the December ‘23 drop for 219 CHF (about 250 USD), simple SS and glass stems were about $10 and you can get a DNA mod for about $100. So they

Look closely and it's not. Maybe it's not clear, but the BakX itself is far from 700. It's the bundle at CS actually. There's the DNA Mod to power the Bakx, a variety of Stems to bake whatever you want etc. DNA Mods are not cheap and so is glass, bangers, adapters and whatnot.

I bought my BAK on the December ‘23 drop for 219 CHF (about 250 USD), simple SS and glass stems were about $10 and you can get a DNA mod for about $100. So they have definitely gotten more expensive lately.

I really hope these become more widely available at some point, such a good vape.

Cs 510 cord 142
Lamat 510 card 80
WTF

sohigh1v1,

stonedBBer

Cs 510 cord 142
Lamat 510 card 80
WTF
It's really close to 700 . Vape itself is literally useless without mod. The bundle as sold on cs + mod from CS rounds up to guessss what ... $700...

Edit it's actually over $700 for thr complete bundle on CS. Lmao
Also glass stems mass manufactured aren't $$$ people here acting like generic stems thrown in is somehow a massive value.
Now a GVB or high Artisan stem would be a different story

Last edited:

DeadRabb1t

Company Rep
It's really close to 700 . Vape itself is literally useless without mod. The bundle as sold on cs + mod from CS rounds up to guessss what ... $700...

Edit it's actually over $700 for thr complete bundle on CS. Lmao
Also glass stems mass manufactured aren't $$$ people here acting like generic stems thrown in is somehow a massive value.
Now a GVB or high Artisan stem would be a different story
Choo makes a majority of the native stems themselves for the bakx with a few exceptions being some of the heady stuff available on their site being from other artists

So mass manufactured doesn't apply here sorry

passenger

is this thing on?
@sohigh1v1 Welcome to the forum :) Yea, I did not compare the cord though at the time. No question CS is more expensive than Lamart.
In the end, if the reselling price is to high - wait for a drop or use the Lamart shop for parts.
If the drops are too stressful or parts unavailable - consider CS maybe.
You don't have to anyway? Lots of vaporizers but just one like this. It's what it is.

Dr. G

@sohigh1v1 Welcome to the forum :) Yea, I did not compare the cord though at the time. No question CS is more expensive than Lamart.
In the end, if the reselling price is to high - wait for a drop or use the Lamart shop for parts.
If the drops are too stressful or parts unavailable - consider CS maybe.
You don't have to anyway? Lots of vaporizers but just one like this. It's what it is.
Hence, they got you by your balls. Two choices. Both are crazy. I prefer the drop and take my chances. I got one on the first try so....you can too. Some people are going crazy to get the little box...don't bankrupt yourself. Think before proceeding...that is what I tell myself.

coolbreeze

don't bankrupt yourself. Think before proceeding
By all means. On the other hand, if you can afford the CS prices, pay it and don't look back. I have a number of vapes I've paid more for, and compared, the BAK is on par with them in terms of aesthetics, power, flexibility, and certainly vapor quality. If you'd pay $450 for a Vapbong or CS setup or Vapman and Station, The BAKx compares except for size.

coolbreeze

There is my little Bakx right in front of the pack...love that thing. I am waiting for my blue cord...cannot wait. Cheers.

What's the thing behind the cube? Looks like a sorta wooden tube with a black y shaped black part that glows?

coolbreeze,

Dr. G

Behind the Sneaky Pete cube is only the white Volcano, then in a salmon colored cubbie my HEIR water bong with orange cap...on the Sneaky Pete water bong I have a helix adapter that the sun is hitting from the window up top making it seem that things glow over there...they don't...its just the sun coming in...on the side of the cube is the Vapman Station in green and closer everything seems clear. I hope that answers your question. (leaning against the wall is just a light for my camera)

passenger

is this thing on?
bakx-1.jpg

Dr. G

Ah! This is it. I've never seen one before. How do you like it?
I LOVE IT! I have had HEIR products for years...really high end. They have an adapter for that bong that is out of this world. Works with everything. Cost is $10...best thing I have ever purchased at HEIR.

They are pricey but, worth every penny....so very easy to clean.

coolbreeze

Thank you! Wonder if it's UV reactive :)
You need a black light! Mood and setting! ; )
71YKUVoCKFL.jpg

I LOVE IT! I have had HEIR products for years...really high end. They have an adapter for that bong that is out of this world. Works with everything. Cost is $10...best thing I have ever purchased at HEIR.

They are pricey but, worth every penny....so very easy to clean.
Nice! I'll check into them. : )
Wrong thread but I dare you to make it 24!
I support this! Maybe there's a super-sexy wood Rene has yet to try that would be worthy of number 24! ; )

Dr. G

You need a black light! Mood and setting! ; )
71YKUVoCKFL.jpg

Nice! I'll check into them. : )

I support this! Maybe there's a super-sexy wood Rene has yet to try that would be worthy of number 24! ; )
#24 is already in the process...LOL! Rene is taking a small personal break...so, when he comes back. Also, I think INHALE will be coming out with something...I can feel it in my big toe. LOL!

Oh shit wrong thread....but, back on track.

PS I love the cat astronaut...hilarious.

DRAG-0n

Still deciding on a mod because idk if lamart will add any. How many sessions are you guys getting in a 1 battery dna mod or a 2 battery dna mod?

DRAG-0n,

Dr. G

Thoughts...I love that Choo has his live videos on Instagram. You get to watch him create, cut glass, talk about his creations, and you can ask him all kinds of questions. It is really special to be able to do that. That is just an additional reason that I love the Bakx...I love that I can actually talk to the person that makes what you vape out of.

We just ordered his water adapter...cheers everyone.

passenger

is this thing on?
And the other side of that BakX
bakx-3.jpg

Another thing about the BakX, one of the few vapes that I trust the most in material safety. Take it with a grain of salt as I am not an expert. The coil is wrapped around the outer glass tube and just screwed onto the wood, the maker says all material is ROHS compliant. All the electronic mischief happens in the Mod below which is not part of the air path and when you look at this acrylic one, the actual air intake happens where the cap meets the body and it's plain cherry wood.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
...this acrylic one, the actual air intake happens where the cap meets the body and it's plain cherry wood.

Why do you say cherry? I'm pretty sure they are all poplar plywood, for the acrylic pour

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: passenger
Top Bottom