BAKx - bake all kinds

coolbreeze

Where do I go to get in on the drop ?
I believe it's scheduled for 11 pm tonight, which is two hours from now.

...The drop is unfortunately already over, it was this morning, 11:00, after European time
Not sure about that...the store's still stocked....

VASked_Avenger!

...The drop is unfortunately already over, it was this morning, 11:00, after European time
Shoooooot! I thought it was 11:00pm tonight, wallet dodged the "possibility" I guess, I can live w/ that lol. Eventually! May I ask what types of hash is Bakx good with? Like hash rosin, or old school temple ball style hash?

Edit: I guess it's still possible, not off the hook yet 😂 👆

VASked_Avenger!,
  • Haha
Reactions: coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Shoooooot! I thought it was 11:00pm tonight, wallet dodged the "possibility" I guess, I can live w/ that lol. Eventually! May I ask what types of hash is Bakx good with? Like hash rosin, or old school temple ball style hash?
I've only used it with gooey bubble hash (in hemp fiber) so far, it's perfect.
Edit: I guess it's still possible, not off the hook yet 😂 👆
Lol. Might get lucky.... ; )

VASked_Avenger!

You have to try Moroccan hash with it.
If you have access to good quality of course.

I guess Lamart made this bakx because it's the type of hash he can easily get in Switzerland...
I love that style of hash too, back in the day it was like $10-15 a gram. Now you have something like Jim Belushi Farms selling g for $50! Outrageous. Where im from its not easily accessible for bulk or for reasonable price. It almost seems "out of style" or something (but niche enough to be expensive). I imagine something more moldable/solid like that would be better than hash rosin for the Bakx? Are ppl doing hash only on this device, or with a pinch of herb with it? Thanks, device been on my list for awhile for a hash go-to.. GL everyone who's taking a crack @ frustration or glory later! 🤞

VASked_Avenger!,

coolbreeze

I love that style of hash too, back in the day it was like $10-15 a gram. Now you have something like Jim Belushi Farms selling g for $50! Outrageous. Where im from its not easily accessible for bulk or for reasonable price. It almost seems "out of style" or something (but niche enough to be expensive). I imagine something more moldable/solid like that would be better than hash rosin for the Bakx? Are ppl doing hash only on this device, or with a pinch of herb with it? Thanks, device been on my list for awhile for a hash go-to.. GL everyone who's taking a crack @ frustration or glory later! 🤞
Hand broken buds are great, ground flower can give very thick hits. It's as great with flower as hash, really.

Last edited:

popitup

That drop went too fast and loading pictures was an issue for me. Just picked a random one from the middle of the screen for 240. No idea what it actually looked like lol.
Same boat, very stressful drop. The website must be hosted on a toaster.

I have received my email for payment. I have been trying to pay since receiving it, but the website keeps timing out.

raisin

Wasn’t able to get anything, 502 on the PDPs the whole time which I was instructed was the “smart” way to do it. I get the supply vs demand element, I’ve been a part of similarly limited drops, in person events, etc. Lamart’s website sucks, and he should invest some time and money into a more competent experience.

popitup

Yes, the website's stability doesn't give a vote of confidence, and I have literally spent hours trying to checkout. If the checkout fails at a certain part, it will say something to the effect, "We aren't sure if your payment processed, check with your bank.". It's 2024, I want to pay digitally, this is a solved problem.

I sent an email, as I'm not on discord.

Last edited:

mixchu69

Wasn’t able to get anything, 502 on the PDPs the whole time which I was instructed was the “smart” way to do it. I get the supply vs demand element, I’ve been a part of similarly limited drops, in person events, etc. Lamart’s website sucks, and he should invest some time and money into a more competent experience.
This is my third attempt at a Bakx, and got the 502 error. the most frustrating way to purchase a vape. Maybe one day

Oden

Yes, the website's stability doesn't give a vote of confidence, and I have literally spent hours trying to checkout. If the checkout fails at a certain part, it will say something to the effect, "We aren't sure if your payment processed, check with your bank.". It's 2024, I want to pay digitally, this is a solved problem.

Those who confirmed the payment sent a screenshot of the order to Lamart.
You must also consider that someone paid for this bakx unit before you

stonedBBer

If your pulling in $$$$ regardless and got a line of people I guess he doesn't have incentive to run his businesses.... we'll like an actual professional business and not some aide project being hosted in Serbia or some ahit and powered by a hamster in a wheel .

stonedBBer,

DRAG-0n

Same boat, very stressful drop. The website must be hosted on a toaster.

I have received my email for payment. I have been trying to pay since receiving it, but the website keeps timing out.
After the drop the website started working like normal for me. Payment went through as well.
Definitely still wish i could have actually seen a picture before buying. I think what would help is to send out the pics of what each unit will look like and the number of the unit beforehand. Also having the drops be its own section of the website. At least that way we all wouldnt need to load pictures of the units and the accessories.

I would actually check with your bank to make sure it didnt come through as a fraudulent purchase.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
After the drop the website started working like normal for me. Payment went through as well.
Definitely still wish i could have actually seen a picture before buying. I think what would help is to send out the pics of what each unit will look like and the number of the unit beforehand. Also having the drops be its own section of the website. At least that way we all wouldnt need to load pictures of the units and the accessories.

Yeah in my experience ultimately it makes no sense to try paying during the drop, just try to secure the bag, then can pay the next day or whatever, however...? Always an issue

The website should be updated again at some point, to show all the BAK that were already sold, so people can see what they ordered exactly... That has been happening in the past recent drops for this reason :tup:

passenger

is this thing on?
The Lamart drops are always intense! Prices are fair and the run on it is real every time. To be fair, the last drop did not have many units so it was clear there will be a lot left empty handed. Congrats to everyone who got lucky. It's worth it!
I'd always go the bank transfer route if possible, a day later, when the dust settles.

chaos GIF

DRAG-0n

The website should be updated again at some point, to show all the BAK that were already sold, so people can see what they ordered exactly... That has been happening in the past recent drops for this reason :tup:
It did and i got acrylic 06. Probably my least favorite of the bunch, but idc its whats on the inside that counts.

For anyone looking to purchase one in the future I would:
Set an alarm 5 minutes before and at time of drop. As soon as it hits the time start reloading the page until the units show up. Pick a unit in your price range as fast as possible, if it says its in someones cart pick again until one goes through.
*Dont click on the product page at all and instead just add to cart immediately.

popitup

Yeah in my experience ultimately it makes no sense to try paying during the drop, just try to secure the bag, then can pay the next day or whatever, however...? Always an issue

Just wanted to clarify:

1. My purchasing issue happened well after the drop, e.g. later that day, and the next day. Ralph has confirmed there was some issue on the site with the 502 bad gateways that have been resolved.
2. The drop itself, it took me 2 attempts to secure the device of my "choice". I did want a teak one, but I panicked after the website started throwing errors, so I aimed for whatever was left in stock, and lucked out with an acrylic.
3. Even then, I had failed to check out on the "free", securing your device step
4. but I was lucky enough to add it again right when it expired, and secure it that time

Dr. G

***Old Resident*** Vapman Collector
Greetings, my two cents. I have a Bakx and a Tetra P80...I was very lucky. But, trust me when I say that my nerves were shot and I felt very uncomfortable. I really hate this drop shit...especially when I am dishing out so much money. It was not a nice experience whatsoever. My experience with payment, etc. was fine. I am NEVER doing another drop like this. It is crazy. I also think that the prices off the other website are just skyrocket...they want over $450 for a BaKx? Anyway, my rule from now on...if I cannot take my time looking at what I am buying...then, no one gets my money. It is not worth the aggravation...there are other vapes that can be purchased.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
I also think that the prices off the other website are just skyrocket...they want over $450 for a BaKx?

I totally understand anyone who's hesitant to pay the prices CS asks. But after reading through here and especially the Discord about how the last drop (and probably past drops too) went down, I'm super happy with my decision to pay the premium. I was able to pick my favorites days in advance, the drop itself was super chill (even hours after the drop, there were still plenty of beautiful devices available), the website stayed stable the whole time, and in my case, I could hop on my bike a week later and pick up the BAKx practically around the corner with some great advice from the dude from the shop.

Initially I actually did hesitate a bit about the price - but looking back, I'm more than happy I spent the extra money and avoided all the stress. But I get it if someone isn't willing to pay that much - it really IS expensive and there's no right or wrong here how to deal with that price. For me personally, the BAKx is easily worth that $450 - it's an insanely good vape and I think everyone who's lucky enough to own one is or will be super happy with it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom