BAKx - bake all kinds

Dr. G

***Old Resident*** Vapman Collector
It's much more vivid in person:
IMG-0306.jpg
That is just so friggen cool. I love it. Lamart is just genius. Anyway, I am glad to see his shop is open again. I was able to get the blue cord I love. I am so happy to have scored a Bakx when I did. I love mine.

Goatts

Here is my Bakx in the back ground and my new scoop tool from The Rogue Wax Works...

Big shout out to TRWW - Much love to Dave. I'm just not sure how you use this beautiful tool with BAKx ....??
Nice Mod on RH side. Lost Vape? I too love me BAKx. Nice to see the shop open again soon. I think more stems and a sexy glowy cap or two are soon to be mine.

Last edited:

Datoneguy

Just learned about this vape and am quite interested in trying to get one during a drop. It's looking like my timing is incredibly poor as the last drop was pretty recently lol. Does anyone have any idea when we might see another drop? Any chance for later this year?
I'm contemplating getting a terpcicle instead for now but not sure I can really transport it around without breaking it lol.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just learned about this vape and am quite interested in trying to get one during a drop. It's looking like my timing is incredibly poor as the last drop was pretty recently lol. Does anyone have any idea when we might see another drop? Any chance for later this year?
I'm contemplating getting a terpcicle instead for now but not sure I can really transport it around without breaking it lol.

I think you're confused, not only was the last drop not recently, it is coming up very soon!

Casualt

If i buy stuff now from the shop can I wait till the drop to get it shipped if i score a bakx? I don’t want to pay shipping twice. :rofl:

Casualt,
Reactions: Dr. G

Dr. G

If i buy stuff now from the shop can I wait till the drop to get it shipped if i score a bakx? I don’t want to pay shipping twice. :rofl:
Sure! That sounds ok with me.

I am just kidding. I hope you have a sense of humor.

@Goatts I do not use that scoop for the Bakx...I use it for my Volcano, Vapman...Venty. I just got it. I just wanted for you guys to see it and my Bakx. I use nugs in my BAKx.

Last edited:

Datoneguy

I think you're confused, not only was the last drop not recently, it is coming up very soon!
Incredibly excited to be wrong then lol. Is this something we might see in september or later in the fall? Have no idea how frequent his drops are on this one.

Datoneguy,

Shit Snacks

I would imagine so, put in your notes that you want your order held until after the drop, if it is something you think will sell out before then?? Are you sure you want it regardless I mean...? The other thing to consider my be price of shipping affected by how much you are planning to order all together???

Incredibly excited to be wrong then lol. Is this something we might see in september or later in the fall? Have no idea how frequent his drops are on this one.

Haha sorry to give you a hard time, if you look at the posts on this page above, you will see a date of early September just announced! Read back through this thread for many tips on the ordering process, been a little while, but for how it works currently at least, they're in here not toooo far back I think :tup:

Datoneguy

Haha sorry to give you a hard time, if you look at the posts on this page above, you will see a date of early September just announced! Read back through this thread for many tips on the ordering process, been a little while, but for how it works currently at least, they're in here not toooo far back I think :tup:
Oh wow lol, I was gonna say, over the last few days I read everything from page 33 to now and didn't see that at all, but I guess it was pretty damn recently announced lol. Thanks for the heads up. I'm gonna see if I can dig for those details. I don't remember much about it except it's a mad dash if it's anything like the p80 drop was. I think I remember you specifically giving tips on how to do those drops too if memory serves. I'm hoping the same method applies but I'll maybe read back further than page 33 to see if I see anything different on it.

Shit Snacks

Oh wow lol, I was gonna say, over the last few days I read everything from page 33 to now and didn't see that at all, but I guess it was pretty damn recently announced lol. Thanks for the heads up. I'm gonna see if I can dig for those details. I don't remember much about it except it's a mad dash if it's anything like the p80 drop was. I think I remember you specifically giving tips on how to do those drops too if memory serves. I'm hoping the same method applies but I'll maybe read back further than page 33 to see if I see anything different on it.

Haha yeah all good, and so the drop has had changed, it is a mad dash to reserve but then you have more time to check out essentially

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Datoneguy

Datoneguy

Haha yeah all good, and so the drop has had changed, it is a mad dash to reserve but then you have more time to check out essentially
Okay cool, that sounds ideal. So when you say to reserve, do you mean to reserve a specific unit and then you get to checkout later with accessories? Or do you mean reserve a unit in general and then you mad dash for the specific vape you want later on?

Lol man, i'm already sweating over here, this is intense. I need to start doing daily clicking exercises with my mouse to give me a slight speed advantage over the competition. It's the only way to prepare for this dog fight.

btw do these drops also include the tetrax? Or other vapes from Lamart? Or are they single device drops?

Last edited:

Dr. G

Okay cool, that sounds ideal. So when you say to reserve, do you mean to reserve a specific unit and then you get to checkout later with accessories? Or do you mean reserve a unit in general and then you mad dash for the specific vape you want later on?

Lol man, i'm already sweating over here, this is intense. I need to start doing daily clicking exercises with my mouse to give me a slight speed advantage over the competition. It's the only way to prepare for this dog fight.

btw do these drops also include the tetrax? Or other vapes from Lamart? Or are they single device drops?
It is insane. I first did it with the Tetra P80 and I thought I was going to die. My adrenaline was skyrocket. The first time Shit Snacks helped me get through it. He explained to me how it went...

I got my Tetra on the first or second try but, it was NERVE RACKING, and I swore I would NEVER do that again. Then, when the Bakx came...I got mine on the first try. YOU HAVE TO BE QUICK. I got the ones that I wanted to begin with that was the icing on the cake. Tears of joy trust me. But, I am not doing that again. I am just happy that it is over. Then, I did not want to say I got any...I felt really bad for those guys that struggled through the process...I had been waiting forever to get a Tetra and finally...first drop I got my beautiful one...the whole drop is about 30 seconds it seems.

Good luck with your journey...it will be fun. Also, I do not remember exactly but, you are able to see the ones available prior to the drop. Then, it goes live on the day of the drop obviously...So, you can have a plan of attack! I am excited for you! Good luck!

Shit Snacks

Essentially, everything available will be up on the site in advance, then it will disappear as the drop time gets closer (helps to bookmark the page of the ones you are interested in in advance, or keep the tabs open to refresh later again) as soon as the drop goes live everything will appear again, technically one by one, so things will disappear as they appear if you know what I mean... Depending on how people are ordering trying to get stuff through the drop etc. Once someone adds it to their cart, it becomes unavailable for anyone else to do so, for about 4 minutes? If multiple try it once, it should go to the first, fastest, internet connections etc... If they fail to check out, then after the timer is up the unit will become available again for someone else to try the same way... You can only get one in your cart I think and check out, however the checkout, does not mean paying yet... You wait after check out to see if you get confirmation email of your order, then you would be paying after that, so you do have plenty of time to decide on accessories and add things to order, there is a code for doing so so you don't have to pay shipping multiple times etc. Any mistakes can be refunded though, helps to test check out since international purchases can get flagged by credit cards etc slowing you down further... Potentially! (the last drops that I was in, I actually chose to pay by bank transfer instead of credit card, in which case you always pay later after once the total is clarified and order locked in, so that can prevent any potential credit card issues, but now since you don't need to pay right away for the BAK you secure that should not really be much of an issue during drop anymore?)

No they have been single device drops for the past while, easier for him to focus on one batch of one vap, so we will see a separate drop for various tetra later on...

Dr. G

Essentially, everything available will be up on the site in advance, then it will disappear as the drop time gets closer (helps to bookmark the page of the ones you are interested in in advance, or keep the tabs open to refresh later again) as soon as the drop goes live everything will appear again, technically one by one, so things will disappear as they appear if you know what I mean... Depending on how people are ordering trying to get stuff through the drop etc. Once someone adds it to their cart, it becomes unavailable for anyone else to do so, for about 4 minutes? If multiple try it once, it should go to the first, fastest, internet connections etc... If they fail to check out, then after the timer is up the unit will become available again for someone else to try the same way... You can only get one in your cart I think and check out, however the checkout, does not mean paying yet... You wait after check out to see if you get confirmation email of your order, then you would be paying after that, so you do have plenty of time to decide on accessories and add things to order, there is a code for doing so so you don't have to pay shipping multiple times etc. Any mistakes can be refunded though, helps to test check out since international purchases can get flagged by credit cards etc slowing you down further... Potentially! (the last drops that I was in, I actually chose to pay by bank transfer instead of credit card, in which case you always pay later after once the total is clarified and order locked in, so that can prevent any potential credit card issues, but now since you don't need to pay right away for the BAK you secure that should not really be much of an issue during drop anymore?)

No they have been single device drops for the past while, easier for him to focus on one batch of one vap, so we will see a separate drop for various tetra later on...
@Shit Snacks
You truly are so very helpful all the time. You are one big reason that I am still here at the Forum. I have learned so much from all of your posts and you are always welcoming and helping always. I just want to thank you so very much...if it was not this Forum, you and a couple of others I would not know anything about the vape culture. I am just so very thankful. Cheers.

Datoneguy

Does anyone have suggestions for mods btw?
Contemplating going with a dna mod.
Just not sure it's worth it or makes any difference.
Otherwise, are there any suggestions for 2 battery mods with the Bakx? Something that works with the custom software.

No idea if anyone has suggestions or if there's like a list of mod suggestions somewhere, but I have no idea what options there are. I do know some mods you put the custom tubo (maybe bakx) software.

Idk bit a noob when it comes to mods but thought i'd ask here for some suggestions.

Last edited:
Datoneguy,
Reactions: Nebelmann

Datoneguy

Also, how much are these vapes when they drop? Struggling to find info on pricing. My current plan is to just ship my wallet overseas.

Last edited:
Datoneguy,

SlickHenry

Also, how much are these vapes when they drop? Struggling to find info on pricing. My current plan is to just ship my wallet overseas.
Looking at approx 500 USD i'd say if you want DNA mod, BakX and stems. I am not sure my wallet or VAS is strong enough

Last edited:
SlickHenry,
Reactions: Momor

Datoneguy

Looking at approx 500 USD i'd say if you want DNA mod, BakX and stems. I am not sure my wallet or VAS is strong enough
Lol I'm starting to think I'll go for a normal 2-3 battery mod instead of a dna, but not sure yet. Not sure if it makes a notable difference or not.

What about just the bakx itself? How much is that usually?
I'm still on the fence as well lol.

SlickHenry

Lol I'm starting to think I'll go for a normal 2-3 battery mod instead of a dna, but not sure yet .

What about just the bakx itself? How much is that usually?
On the site the basic acrylic one is 240 swiss francs and wooden ones are 285/290.

So between 280-350 USD depending on materials and availability.

As much as I am impressed I can't justify that outlay nor palaver to get one.

Top Bottom