BAKx - bake all kinds

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I know. Just for convenience. :) I'd like to skip the custom hassle, had that too much.

Yeah I don't think Ralph would want to deal with the hassle either? Haha he would have to place a bulk order probably and he already does his own stems and the others from other sources... Hmm international woes!

passenger

is this thing on?
Yeah I don't think Ralph would want to deal with the hassle either? Haha he would have to place a bulk order probably and he already does his own stems and the others from other sources... Hmm international woes!
I don't mind him doing Bulk for the Lamart store :D
Also Glass Charlie ain't EU either? You americans, got all the glass! ;) Ralph definitely upped his glass game though. Even the Frankenglass is pretty awesome that he does and I have here. Can't comlain. GVB still leaves me itching.

Shit Snacks

Also Glass Charlie ain't EU either? You americans, got all the glass! ;) Ralph definitely upped his glass game though

Oh I thought Charlie was in the EU?? Or the UK maybe, not American??? Anyway yes Ralph is doing amazing work on his own, but everybody loves variety :luv::cheers::spliff:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: passenger

Shit Snacks

UK dropped out and everyone hates that, even the british... Now it will take some time and then again we cuddle up like before, then scratch and fight. Europe, baby.
Edit: As far as I know, Charlie is UK based

Right haha I just didn't realize Charlie was there! That split really fucked up a lot huh

passenger

is this thing on?
Charlie has good glass offerings, I'm happy with what I have of him. Still, EU is a glass wasteland.

passenger,

raisin

I know there's going to be a CS drop today, but is it still the case that at some point later this year or early next, Lamart will start selling bakx again on his site? I have a mod, extension cables, etc - would love to keep the purchase as low as possible at first and the CS kits seem unnecessary and expensive in my case.

raisin,
Reactions: dimmusp

stonedBBer

I know there's going to be a CS drop today, but is it still the case that at some point later this year or early next, Lamart will start selling bakx again on his site? I have a mod, extension cables, etc - would love to keep the purchase as low as possible at first and the CS kits seem unnecessary and expensive in my case.
What is in the CS kit that makes theirs so much more than just the bakx solo

stonedBBer,
Reactions: dimmusp

Momor

On discord Lamart said : "bakx drop from lamart sometime soonish as well"
420€ listed
Prices are in CHF so it's actually more like 440€ 😅

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Despite the hefty (probably too hefty?) price tag, I went ahead and got a BAKx. The CannabisSommelier shop is right around the corner, so I'll be swinging by this Friday to check out the unit and get a demo. Stoked to see what it's all about...

Now, I'm already eyeing up the aftermarket, especially when it comes to stems. GoodVibesBoro is definitely on my radar, as well as Z-Stems.

I think I saw these in pics poking around the discord for @PlanetHulk extension cable pics--matching sets were amazing. I am going to try one.

@coolbreeze, did you get your z-stem/GVB combo and have you been able to give it a spin?

Nice new stems available! This is what I'd go for probably since I love bends for cooling:

@Shit Snacks, have you had a chance to try out the side car stem from GVB yet?

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Despite the hefty (probably too hefty?) price tag, I went ahead and got a BAKx. The CannabisSommelier shop is right around the corner, so I'll be swinging by this Friday to check out the unit and get a demo. Stoked to see what it's all about...
Congrats! I went the same route so you are not alone. ; ) The package is nice and really pretty complete.

For those with BAKs already CS also has 10, 14, and 19mm WPAs restocked.
Now, I'm already eyeing up the aftermarket, especially when it comes to stems. GoodVibesBoro is definitely on my radar, as well as Z-Stems.
Love my GVB stems! Have a gorgeous one from High Artisan, too.
@coolbreeze, did you get your z-stem/GVB combo and have you been able to give it a spin?
I have received the Z-stem. The wood (Masur Birch) is gorgeous. I've really only used it a few times direct so far, I kind of prefer glass mouthpieces. I set it up today though and will test out it's 14 and 19mm connections. I think it is long enough to have decent cooling with fewer balls, so I may mess with that later, too.
IMG-0217.jpg
IMG-0218.jpg

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Congrats! I went the same route so you are not alone. ; ) The package is nice and really pretty complete.

Awesome! Really looking forward to it!

Love my GVB stems! Have a gorgeous one from High Artisan, too.

Oh, thanks for the reminder, HA definitely has nice ones too and I love their TM-stems.

I have received the Z-stem. The wood (Masur Birch) is gorgeous.

Oh wow, it really is indeed! :love:

I kind of prefer glass mouthpieces

Hmmm, good that you mention that, I actually prefer glass as well…

I set it up today though and will test out it's 14 and 19mm connections. I think it is long enough to have decent cooling with fewer balls, so I may mess with that later, too.

Have fun and enjoy! Looking forward for more insights if you find the time. :science:

Top Bottom