BAKx - bake all kinds

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
It’s funny because I’m thinking the same thing haha, if what idb says is true, and Anvil / TA lovers will enjoy this one, idk. Kinda sounds like I’ll try and get into the second drop and await further experiences with it. Ergonomics aren’t the greatest but it’s got a unique configuration that I’m liking more and more. 🤷🏼‍♂️
I actually really like the form factor of it. Maybe because it’s similar to all the other vapes I use, maybe it’s because I have a glass tip on mine which I know will end up common soon with glass blowers I believe already making soon Vs mine was an adapter from a broken piece 😂 I think it greatly improved the use of it nonetheless. When I use it I get butane vape that’s electric vibes very tough from it. Able to ride the line or dial it back. The temp on it is very relative and comes down to technique of the use of it in the same way a torch and technique goes.

Look, I don't wanna carry the drama here, but I feel I need to speak my mind on this.

It's absolutely exhausting to have to defend an honest opinion on a product at every turn. To have 5 years of no-bullshit pros-n-cons contributions to the community be completely ignored because I am now, singularly, a paid shill for Lamart. I don't have the time of day to try and convince people that I *actually* love the BAK. Nor do I care enough to not be a tester and demo guy for Lamart for the "privilege" of moderating the sub. All this needless drama has done is cement the fact that Vaporents is not the place for me any further. I stepped down as a mod voluntarily and will not be contributing any more there. It was a good run, but all things come to an end.

But god, what a toxic garbage fire that place is. All my drive to help folks there: Gone... just... gone.

Anyway, BAK on topic... a little video demo dump. Enjoy!

Whole nug twaxing on Sloth bubbler:

Ground flower on Pulsar gridline:

Driving a dynavap (actually a Woodscents TEC tip):

Whole nugs in recycler:

Small ground flower load on big Jet:

Hydratube dab:

Whip dab with a cringe dance, sorry in advace:

The shortest of whip dabs:
I feel most of FC would stand behind you here, I know most of the users on here are eager for new devices especially one from Lamart, a man who doesn’t need shilling in the first place. I think it comes down eagerness to show a new device from a maker who makes great products and a few sour people that felt the nananabooboo feeling took it and used past experiences from Reddit and put a spin on it that would be easy to do at the moment. I’ve said many times that vaporents is a big box brand social media thus why I’m not active on there, I don’t use those types myself nevertheless my situation in the vape community.
I can tell when I use Bak that you would enjoy it very much, has your style of vaping written all over it. I know it’s a lot of peoples preferred style now days after the onslaught of great butane vapes the last couple years(a lot of Reddit users probably couldn’t tell ya what vapes have been released even a year ago nevertheless 2 😂), that I think are comparable in production & vape signature.

@Arawfish heres a picture of my beauty on a mod, the form factor reminds me of a wireless injector, with my mod I can rest it on its side and the heater is able to vent everywhere and isn’t flat on the table.

Improvaper

That's not quite what I meant by under the hood, but thank you.

I actually would like to see what the coil arrangement looks like.

Here ya go.... 👀:

1671494649937.jpg

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Forgot to mention part of it is that we would be responsible to pay shipping and send it back if there were any problems, risk in that sense of spending more money on it (this has happened in other beta I have been in) @gordontreeman love you man I'll have to read that some other time sorry lol
And also the regular shipping cost to get it over to your place?

(I am btw not questioning anyone's sincerity in their praise of this vape, just curious if the outrage on Reddit makes some sense)

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
And also the regular shipping cost to get it over to your place?

I was including the shipping cost when I mentioned my total cost, as I mentioned in my first post I think, that I got the cheapest no tracking option as I usually do for all my shipping from lamart, I always consider that part of my total cost altogether... Anyway so potential shipping cost to send it back, and possibly then cost of shipping back again?

Everyone has opinions, people think and act in different ways that don't make sense to each other, outrage can make sense from the right perspective... Much like the very vapes we love, nothing is universally perfect so every post is flawed, yet this is the only source of information for this type of product especially early... Everybody just tryna internet high :freak:

Last edited:

Improvaper

Well I get that transparency is expected and from what I've seen and read (from one of the beta testers themselves even) that could've been handled better. I guess it's the Reddit way to turn that into a soap opera.

It's very much a "can't see the forest for the trees" situation. So eager to point out a fraud, they are missing the good stuff that's trying to be shared with them. When being vigilant backfires. When "keeping it real" goes wrong. 🤷‍♂️

coolbreeze

Everyone has opinions, people think and act in different ways that don't make sense to each other, outrage can make sense from the right perspective... Much like the very vapes we love nothing is universally perfect so every post is flawed yet this is the source of information for this type of product especially early
Well said. Goodnight, everyone.

Stueylakes

Hey all so I managed to sneak one of these, most probably because Ralph was sick of me moaning about my Tetra not being built yet he he. I got wrecked on Reddit a few days ago but can again state that my unit with extra cap was 122 chf my magnets are also reversed hence the price.

I have to say it is sincerly a flavour train. Ive had the same 3 strains for 2 months now as was rough over Christmas so can confidently compare notes from unit to unit. The flavour retention is amazing. I have a DNA 100c set at .22 on a .21 reading set at 222°c. Its phenomenal.

On the vid i turn the mod off after hit 4 so the heat retention is remarkable. The roast is perfectly balanced with the screen. Without the screen it was underdone nearest the cap so this works just great.

Course or whole nug for me all the way, im strictly flower only and as mentioned quite stunned at the depth of hybrid extraction.

Top job Ralph, top job 👏

jbm

The way i was selected was someone already in the group referred me to ralph. The beta group was done all on discord, where for weeks we discussed ways we were using the device, how to get our settings down, and any problems that we experienced.
But there was no general invite in the discord? Was the beta group channel visible to all users?

jbm,

chillmike

which discord channel?
lamart.

Look, I don't wanna carry the drama here, but I feel I need to speak my mind on this.

It's absolutely exhausting to have to defend an honest opinion on a product at every turn. To have 5 years of no-bullshit pros-n-cons contributions to the community be completely ignored because I am now, singularly, a paid shill for Lamart. I don't have the time of day to try and convince people that I *actually* love the BAK. Nor do I care enough to not be a tester and demo guy for Lamart for the "privilege" of moderating the sub. All this needless drama has done is cement the fact that Vaporents is not the place for me any further. I stepped down as a mod voluntarily and will not be contributing any more there. It was a good run, but all things come to an end.

But god, what a toxic garbage fire that place is. All my drive to help folks there: Gone... just... gone.

...yea - it's utterly disgusting how relentlessly depraved and perverted of a cesspool Vaporents/Reddit has become, and the negative toxic mess that it's devolved into. overwhelmingly sad and pathetic, even though it makes sense since that's why most of us left there for discord in the first place - but due to that very fact of leaving, it left all the toxic trolls there to multiply - which is what pisses me off so much more to no end. like i had mentioned before; toxic trolls are one thing... but when you're vacuuming in all the uninformed, naively innocent newbz and beginners or casual users who venture to reddit because they don't know any better or any of the more valuable platforms for the community to lean towards, and then they get indoctrinated and brainwashed into believing all those kinds of manipulative lies and false misconceptions that they continually, incessantly, and exponentially perpetuate over and over again in this twisted, repulsively abhorrent loop-cycle.... it's just an absolute travesty and such a shame that they had to piss all over this incredible innovation of a release. one of the most highly respected, most genuinely originative ingenious cutting-edge advancements of heater tech artisan companies/creators in the vapeworld as we know it, and that's who they decide to slander like this no less... just a complete shameful disgrace.......

Oden

Hey all so I managed to sneak one of these, most probably because Ralph was sick of me moaning about my Tetra not being built yet he he. I got wrecked on Reddit a few days ago but can again state that my unit with extra cap was 122 chf my magnets are also reversed hence the price.

I have to say it is sincerly a flavour train. Ive had the same 3 strains for 2 months now as was rough over Christmas so can confidently compare notes from unit to unit. The flavour retention is amazing. I have a DNA 100c set at .22 on a .21 reading set at 222°c. Its phenomenal.

On the vid i turn the mod off after hit 4 so the heat retention is remarkable. The roast is perfectly balanced with the screen. Without the screen it was underdone nearest the cap so this works just great.

Course or whole nug for me all the way, im strictly flower only and as mentioned quite stunned at the depth of hybrid extraction.

Top job Ralph, top job 👏

Congratulation !
This thing is great.
I don't know how you manage not to cough at this temperature, with a Jhook 🤣🤣.

AWistfulNihilist

Ooh shit y'all, I was part of the dumpster fire on Reddit and I just have sorry to everyone! I stayed when I should have walked away. I felt the temperature on the first vid from Impro, and despite my concern I was just so fucking jealous and excited that I filmed like 3 vids to try to get one that was secret enough! I feel very responsible since I was the main person punching in the first couple of threads (I caught a 7 day ban by the way, don't be like me), but that's kind of what I like doing on reddit, so what you gonna do! I'm part of the problem.

This was one of my first beta testing experiences! I didn't beta test any of the other vapes on my channel (with the exception of the one I helped create, kinda hard not to be a shill for the HLT, and the CH injector which I didn't talk about cause I hated), nor did I receive discounts for any of them, I bought them full price, usually waited on drop day to buy them with everyone else, and then filmed videos for ones I felt particularly passionate about. When the Angus came out and had controversy, I liked it so much I actually posted my cheap fix for a WPA immediately to reddit (I still reach for the angus almost every day!). I genuinely love the vapes that I review on my channel, and I stopped doing reviews for a while because nothing was breaking through the seasonal depression enough to hit. I def got caught up in a bunch of weird ass conspiracy shit!

Then I got this opportunity, the tetrax was purchased as one of my first drops, and Choo actually commented on that video, I was fucking so stoked. I was honestly honored to be a part of this, so you can take my opinions with a huge grain of salt! If being a beta tester for 1 vape is exclusive access, then call me exclusive! I hope this is a trend! I genuinely love the BAK, I understood the format and the implications almost immediately, as a mod collector I loved that it was 510! The first post embargo post and in my video I disclosed both the price I purchased for and the retail price difference.

When you have this unit in hand, and many of you will, you refer back to my video and tell me if I'm wrong! I'm legit just doing this for fun, I've never sold a single thing, and I accept criticism and try to grow from it, if you got some for me, please feel free to hit me with it!

Please let me know if you have any questions, I'll probably be chilling here more, ya'll are cool!

Last edited:
Top Bottom