• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

AVS m22

Olde7

Electronic Vaporist
Is the current PO that's up the first official batch of non-beta units? Or have there been others?

Does anybody know when the next batch is due to arrive, roughly?

Also - I'm assuming the TC version works with the non-proprietary mod, correct? I have a DNA mod.
They just received a batch of v2 escc and have been testing them prior to shipping. They're being shipped now. Not betas, v2's. V3 zircs are available free with any order, or for the cost of shipping ($5) if ordered alone. Mods (chinese betas) should start shipping this week, afaik. And yes, the escc v1 and v2 work quite well with other mods - my pico, voopoo, yihi, and DNA's all seem quite happy with m22 escc. Best performing bucket I've used, and I've used them all.

Hope this helps!

Enialis

So did it get pushed back or did they not have enough? This device would be endgame for me with the elite kit but with the vaporware vibes I've held off, especially since I can't get a dna250c box now for less than $300 at a brick and morter now that online is dead so I would have to wait until the control tower was done.

I'm hoping I made the right call on passing up on this for jcats enail for now but I can't imagine anything being more efficient for micro dosing concentrate than this.

If they had had a firm deadline I'd probably have pre-ordered but I needed a medical device NOW since I can't get sai/sequoia coils anymore and couldn't just wait it out with the connisuers until the end of the year.

JCat

Accessory Maker
So did it get pushed back or did they not have enough? This device would be endgame for me with the elite kit but with the vaporware vibes I've held off, especially since I can't get a dna250c box now for less than $300 at a brick and morter now that online is dead so I would have to wait until the control tower was done.

I'm hoping I made the right call on passing up on this for jcats enail for now but I can't imagine anything being more efficient for micro dosing concentrate than this.

If they had had a firm deadline I'd probably have pre-ordered but I needed a medical device NOW since I can't get sai/sequoia coils anymore and couldn't just wait it out with the connisuers until the end of the year.
The M22 ESCC works quite well with Arctic Fox (I imagine an eleaf rim-c would be about perfect ... I'm using other AF devices right now as I paired them up w/ my M22 ESCCs prior to the rim-c being available)

I may eventually get a control tower as well, but I prefer the e-nail setup for at home :)

I have a 510 extension cable that I don't really use .. lol ... I just hang my M22 directly on the mod by the bottomless banger (and use smallish 1 battery mods) when connecting to a rig. I use my TC ESCC straight up for portable, and my non-TC for use with the bottomless banger and a rig.

Enialis

The M22 ESCC works quite well with Arctic Fox (I imagine an eleaf rim-c would be about perfect ... I'm using other AF devices right now as I paired them up w/ my M22 ESCCs prior to the rim-c being available)

I may eventually get a control tower as well, but I prefer the e-nail setup for at home :)

I have a 510 extension cable that I don't really use .. lol ... I just hang my M22 directly on the mod by the bottomless banger (and use smallish 1 battery mods) when connecting to a rig. I use my TC ESCC straight up for portable, and my non-TC for use with the bottomless banger and a rig.

Oh okay, thats interesting, I was assuming you had the control tower for some reason when you mentioned how much better you thought the m22 was compared to other 510 atomizers. What other ones are you comparing it to by chance?

I get roughly equal performance out of my m22 as my sequoia that I've had more time to dial in the settings with. And thats with a TI bucket since the quartz and sic buckets are like inserts and can leak into the ceramic disc. That doesn't seem right.

I'm going to do some digging and find out if my ESCC is out of spec or something. When I got it through a local trade I was under the impression that it didn't work very well in temp controlled mode on AF or DNA mods so I was waiting and have been out of the vaping scene for awhile until the vape ban effected my setup so I'm a little out of touch with the m22

Enialis,
Reactions: JCat

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
The last 5 posts in this thread have been deleted because they were entirely a discusssion about moderator action at another site. Please do not use FC to fight reddit battles. Thanks for your cooperation.

Olde7

Electronic Vaporist
I
The last 5 posts in this thread have been deleted because they were entirely a discusssion about moderator action at another site. Please do not use FC to fight reddit battles. Thanks for your cooperation.
I wasn't, and won't. I replied and explained. It's unfortunate that my reply was motivation to delete rather than deleting the original post calling me out personally and slandering me, and also happened to be the proximate cause of reddit issues being discussed. The personal crap was deleted, but not the reddit crap. It was left for hours.

You house and your rules. I shall continue to go along with them, tho I shan't be posting much if at all, again . I am simply baffled by the reason given for the action, considering the timing of events.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I

I wasn't, and won't. I replied and explained. It's unfortunate that my reply was motivation to delete rather than deleting the original post calling me out personally and slandering me, and also happened to be the proximate cause of reddit issues being discussed. The personal crap was deleted, but not the reddit crap. It was left for hours.

You house and your rules. I shall continue to go along with them, tho I shan't be posting much if at all, again . I am simply baffled by the reason given for the action, considering the timing of events.

The reason is blantantly obvious. I don't follow this thread and I did not see the post you are referring to. As a moderator elsewhere, you should understand that it makes no sense to delete only part of a discussion. You should also be familiar with our rule, which is:
  • Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member.
This should have been a PM.

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
Okay... my post was in no way directed at ANY person... very lame. My message was helpful for those who want to be appraised of the current AVS situation...

For any actual customers:

AVS is MONTHS behind on shipping units out. People who have ordered M22 TCs in January have STILL not received their orders. That message that AVS has on the M22 about it "being QC tested and shipping out soon" is a lie.

Some new orders are getting sent before old orders. However, the good news news is that AVS seems to be offering refunds to those who want them.

Olde7

Electronic Vaporist
Okay... my post was in no way directed at ANY person... very lame. My message was helpful for those who want to be appraised of the current AVS situation...

For any actual customers:

AVS is MONTHS behind on shipping units out. People who have ordered M22 TCs in January have STILL not received their orders. That message that AVS has on the M22 about it "being QC tested and shipping out soon" is a lie.

Some new orders are getting sent before old orders. However, the good news news is that AVS seems to be offering refunds to those who want them.
Since I'm not allowed to reply in full, you have me at a disadvantage. No lies (you're uninformed and confusing your interpretation of events with facts) since every escc must be tested for resistance/tcr and to determine tc capability, orders made in January were made in full knowledge that timelines were projected, not promised (assuming they bothered to fully read the order page), and the rest is just repeated reddit rumor/drama/smearing. AVS actively and specifically discourages ordering if one finds waits etc unacceptable and has ALWAYS offered full refunds to any that wish to cancel.

Peepyopee

It's not the wait that passes people off. If AVS said order now and receive in January 2022, and they actually did that. It would be acceptable. They constantly miss deadlines and just move the goalposts back. Then they post a "heartfelt" and "honest" follow up on how they are working tirelessly, they were hit with circumstances beyond their control, they are moving to American manufacturing, etc. Rinse and repeat. I really feel bad for the people hanging on to hope. It's not a coincidence that only active posters of positive AVS content on their reddit/discord have been made CT alpha testers. Circle jerk city imo.

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
Since I'm not allowed to reply in full, you have me at a disadvantage. No lies (you're uninformed and confusing your interpretation of events with facts) since every escc must be tested for resistance/tcr and to determine tc capability, orders made in January were made in full knowledge that timelines were projected, not promised (assuming they bothered to fully read the order page), and the rest is just repeated reddit rumor/drama/smearing. AVS actively and specifically discourages ordering if one finds waits etc unacceptable and has ALWAYS offered full refunds to any that wish to cancel.

"A few weeks" is still a lie unless you consider 4 months "a few weeks", so let's not it get twisted about who's misinformed. Seems like it's you. That text rotates but always with some version of "coming in a few weeks"... ever since January.

You can call the text "projected not promised" but that's all corporate talk and doesn't mean shit to a real human. They should change the text to "coming in a few months".

Good day to you. lol.

Olde7

Electronic Vaporist
It's not the wait that passes people off. If AVS said order now and receive in January 2022, and they actually did that. It would be acceptable. They constantly miss deadlines and just move the goalposts back. Then they post a "heartfelt" and "honest" follow up on how they are working tirelessly, they were hit with circumstances beyond their control, they are moving to American manufacturing, etc. Rinse and repeat. I really feel bad for the people hanging on to hope. It's not a coincidence that only active posters of positive AVS content on their reddit/discord have been made CT alpha testers. Circle jerk city imo.
Projections are not promises, and all dates given for a very long time now have been given with qualifications. While I absolutely agree that it's far from good that their projections are so optimistic, there've been real and valid reasons for every delay. Feel free to believe otherwise, but that's the case.

The rest is reddit bs and I am not permitted to reply. Tho I note there's no problem with you bringing reddit crap into this. How interesting.

Olde7

Electronic Vaporist
"A few weeks" is still a lie unless you consider 4 months "a few weeks", so let's not it get twisted about who's misinformed. Seems like it's you. That text rotates but always with some version of "coming in a few weeks"... ever since January.

You can call the text "projected not promised" but that's all corporate talk and doesn't mean shit to a real human. They should change the text to "coming in a few months".

Good day to you. lol.
W/E. You believe what you like, and I wouldn't dream of trying to change your likes. Even if you base it upon rumor, innuendo, and a pessimistic attitude... or even just a personal bias. Not my concern, until you accuse folks of lying or shilling. At that point I must insist upon objective proof (objective facts, not deductions), or relegate your words to the 'troll bin'. Since you have nothing but anecdotal and derived evidence....

Good day

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
until you accuse folks of lying or shilling.

What the hell is this garbage? I NEVER called you a shill, even though it IS really weird of you to bring that up right now. You seem to be REALLY jumpy about that, so I'll leave it be.

As for AVS lying? They have been.

You are seriously emotionally invested in this product, so I don't see much point in arguing with you. I was considering buying (look a few pages back) and I'm not on reddit (because people like you run that place). Based on your attitude, I'm not surprised at all that people from reddit follow you here. You kinda deserve it.

Still, in the product descriptions on the AVS web site, it does look like they just replaced "January" with "February" after "will ship around the end of." Wouldn't be too surprised if "March" appears next, and so on...

The above quote shows that this has been an ongoing issue.

4 months is not "a few weeks" and nothing you say will change that. Okay? People were CLEARLY mislead about the timeline.

The text on the site is a lie. Not a projection. Otherwise people from January would have their orders. You understand that, right?

troll bin

Buddy, that's really rich coming from you. You repeating corporate garbage 🗑 about missed dates relegates you to the "troll bin" in my book, anyways.

Last edited:

Peepyopee

Projections are not promises, and all dates given for a very long time now have been given with qualifications. While I absolutely agree that it's far from good that their projections are so optimistic, there've been real and valid reasons for every delay. Feel free to believe otherwise, but that's the case.

The rest is reddit bs and I am not permitted to reply. Tho I note there's no problem with you bringing reddit crap into this. How interesting.
My statements have been pretty objective and directed at AVS as a company. I'm sorry if you feel like you have been victimized by my criticism of AVS. I have followed AVS from the beginning because I like their tech. There's no denying it's got potential. However, the reality is that there are thousands of dollars worth of un-fulfilled orders out there. I have read every AVS newsletter, followed their reddit posts when they ran the sub, and I'm on the AVS discord. So, I'm basing my statements on all the publicly available knowledge that you have too.

The initial word on the CT was "delivery before Xmas". That message has rapidly degraded into something along the lines of "coming soon". If Chinese CTs just got in the hands of the alpha crew last month, there was literally 0% chance "delivery before xmas" was possible in the first place. In this situation, "circumstances beyond our control" sounds more like "bad planning and product development". :razz:

Olde7

Electronic Vaporist
The reason is blantantly obvious. I don't follow this thread and I did not see the post you are referring to. As a moderator elsewhere, you should understand that it makes no sense to delete only part of a discussion. You should also be familiar with our rule, which is:
  • Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member.
This should have been a PM.
I agree. And had you done so yourself, you'd have received a pm in reply.

Enialis

Wow this got out of hand.

@Olde7 I'm not sure why you are going out of your way to call anything negative about AVS false information without providing any information of your own, I'm guessing you pre-ordered and this is making you nervous or do you already have a recently shipped unit?

What the hell is this garbage? I NEVER called you a shill, even though it IS really weird of you to bring that up right now. You seem to be REALLY jumpy about that, so I'll leave it be.

As for AVS lying? They have been.

You are seriously emotionally invested in this product, so I don't see much point in arguing with you. I was considering buying (look a few pages back) and I'm not on reddit (because people like you run that place). Based on your attitude, I'm not surprised at all that people from reddit follow you here. You kinda deserve it.

The above quote shows that this has been an ongoing issue.

4 months is not "a few weeks" and nothing you say will change that. Okay? People were CLEARLY mislead about the timeline.

The text on the site is a lie. Not a projection. Otherwise people from January would have their orders. You understand that, right?

Buddy, that's really rich coming from you. You repeating corporate garbage 🗑 about missed dates relegates you to the "troll bin" in my book, anyways.
I missed the deleted part but I think I get the gist. Thanks for saving me the trouble, maybe I'll look into a dr dabber switch to try induction heating instead. I can't afford to wait all year for a solution right now so ill just wish avs the best of luck and hopefully be able to buy this next year.

Olde7

Electronic Vaporist
Wow this got out of hand.

@Olde7 I'm not sure why you are going out of your way to call anything negative about AVS false information without providing any information of your own, I'm guessing you pre-ordered and this is making you nervous or do you already have a recently shipped unit?

I missed the deleted part but I think I get the gist. Thanks for saving me the trouble, maybe I'll look into a dr dabber switch to try induction heating instead. I can't afford to wait all year for a solution right now so ill just wish avs the best of luck and hopefully be able to buy this next year.
Without going into reddit BS I can't effectively refute much, as most of the 'proof' you you expect is based on the flood of false claims made by folks with day-old accounts that had never been AVS customers. Being a long-time beta tester and more recently an alpha tester gives me access to info not generally available. I'm not going to breach confidentiality for the sake of providing you with proof. So, not a pre-order.

See the effect of the rumor-based crap left behind? You're under the impression that new orders for everything are currently being delayed by as long as a year, when the truth is only the mod is more than days away. The m22 and escc's ordered in January are shipping now (which is longer than I like, too) with shipping happening faster than new orders come in. So while some catching up is still required, it's happening.

That said, as the website suggests - if waiting isn't acceptable to you don't order until everything is in stock. So you're probably making a good choice for yourself by waiting.

ellis d. tripp

I’ve been waiting since dec on my e-rig order, which sucks, but whatever. Today however I saw real, solid pictures of the upcoming dtv5, and damn! Fully, directly heated, AIN crucible! Both the bottom, and the sides Are heated! What??? this can’t be good for AVS. Looking forward to getting my order(whenever that may be?). But at this point I wont be surprised if I get my dtv5 first.

Atomic11

I’ve been waiting since dec on my e-rig order, which sucks, but whatever. Today however I saw real, solid pictures of the upcoming dtv5, and damn! Fully, directly heated, AIN crucible! Both the bottom, and the sides Are heated! What??? this can’t be good for AVS. Looking forward to getting my order(whenever that may be?). But at this point I wont be surprised if I get my dtv5 first.
Very exciting indeed! The pictures and video looked great! Matt has never failed to anwser one of my many emails and questions throughout these years- hes a great guy and I love the tribe :) Canceled my m22 essc order after seeing how many people had trouble with clip installation , legs breaking off, and low TCR values that they couldn’t TC. Not to mention the CS issues. Just seems like a finicky device

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Any updates? Have people received their ESCCs if they're not waiting on the control tower?
Yeah, good call.
Tbh, I'm not expecting anything this year based on past performance. Would be thrilled to be wrong.

My escc packed up within about 8 weeks so wattage mode only, which for me defeats the purpose.

So much potential. But those clips and random resistance readings. Had me reaching for my sequoia a good few times FFS.....

Chicken No Name,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom