AVS m22

Oil420FL

Glad to see cooling balls coming to the wax pen world

64EE773E-F9BC-4415-9096-E24D3BEA16EB.jpg
Looks sweet. I'm always looking for better ways of cooling without water. What is it / where can I get one?

Oil420FL,

florduh

Looks sweet. I'm always looking for better ways of cooling without water. What is it / where can I get one?

As of right now, nowhere. Eventually it will be available from AVS/Advanced Vape Supply. It's a top cap for the M22, and the proprietary AVS mod.

florduh,
Reactions: Oil420FL

HelgaPataki

Duplicate accounts are not permitted on FC. Both accounts now banned.
People still falling for this control tower scam? Why is this thread allowed to persist on this forum when the company has officially stopped selling vapes and accessories? The OP deleted his account because he was a paid shill. They nuked their reddit and have almost no support left for products. They have a dead website.

Almost 3 years some people have been waiting and haven't requested a refund. Laugh out Loud. You really think you're getting anything?

:rofl:

HelgaPataki,

maxymods

People still falling for this control tower scam? Why is this thread allowed to persist on this forum when the company has officially stopped selling vapes and accessories? The OP deleted his account because he was a paid shill. They nuked their reddit and have almost no support left for products. They have a dead website.

Almost 3 years some people have been waiting and haven't requested a refund. Laugh out Loud. You really think you're getting anything?

lol you made an account here to post this? Guess you can’t bring m22 lovers down on r/waxpen anymore, not that there were many left.

Smoke1ForMe

Lol at someone going through the effort to create an account just to bash other people.

Do you have search alerts on for any mention of AVS?

Why didn’t you post this from your real FC account??

Olde7

Electronic Vaporist
Yep. Definitely here to make trouble. Pm'ing me with harassing BS, and I've never even heard of this person before

Olde7,

florduh

Does it have the new board they were working on? Are we getting close to release?

I have no idea. I don't have a mod on order. I just check out their discord from time to time out of curiosity. I've been using the v5 cup in my M22 housing fir a couple months now. I think the M22 is like 10-15% better tasting/smoother than the v5. But the v5 is much less stressful to use in TC, so I've just been rolling with that.

Why is this thread allowed to persist on this forum when the company has officially stopped selling vapes and accessories?

This is just false. You can buy their atomizers, throw them on any mod, and you arguably have the best wax pen on the market. It's just their fancy mod that is absurdly late at this point

have almost no support left for products

They're definitely pariahs on Reddit. But on the Divine Tribe discord, AVS is extremely popular. The conventional wisodm there is that the M22 is better than the v5. My opinion is, there are other advantages to the v5 that makes that difference negligible. But most people on their main competitor's discord server seem to disagree with me.

So, again. Just false.

They have a dead website.

Checked this out of curiosity. Again,

Loop Trump GIF

There's plenty to give AVS shit about. No need to make anything up.

IMO, AVS isn't a "scam". If you order their in stock products, they ship in a reasonable period of time. It's just the mod that's a clusterfuck. The problem is, they are pretty terrible at running a business. I believe the mod will eventually ship and be a quality product. Whether or not it will be better enough than lower priced items to justify the new cost remains to be seen. I'll only pick one up if there's a lot of glowing reviews, and it can ship to me within a week of purchasing.

I do agree the wait for people who pre-ordered is extremely shitty. Could be wrong, but I haven't heard of them denying a refund request.

Why didn’t you post this from your real FC account??

Because he's banned from posting on this thread. I don't understand anyone who doesn't have a mod on pre-order bitching about any of this. But coming back to FC after 6 months... and making a new account just to bitch about a product you don't own... Fuck. Dude, you need a new hobby. Do you want some game recommendations? I got a bunch. Much better use of your time.

Last edited:

maxymods

So that picture of the mod is from their discord?
I’m not sure if I can link on here, but it’s a community discord not ran by the company. For whatever reason Brent provides more updates there than are on the website, and also sneak peeks into stuff like that mouthpiece or the new bubbler.

Not sure how to link like florduh, but from what we know it’s not the newest board, as it’s still being worked on. The most recent update was that they CEPD is reworking the chip as there was some issues.

florduh

Here's the AVS discord link:

Here's the Divine Tribe server too:

Those links apparently expire in 7 days.

JCat

Accessory Maker
Glad to see cooling balls coming to the wax pen world

64EE773E-F9BC-4415-9096-E24D3BEA16EB.jpg
I very much want one of these!!!!!! :lol: ... used my M22 a ton this Summer when away from home (for example whenever I was at the cottage), and it performed flawlessly with TC using the bottomless banger and an Arctic Fox mod. Maybe changed the clips a couple times over the course of the Summer?

Pasoa2020

Anyone care to share Escribe settings for their M22?
Sure. Anything in particular? I have a v1 escc paired with a dna that’s dialed jn extremely well. And a v2 escc paired with their 510 cable and a dna250. My daily driver is the v2.5 escc with the beta control tower and bubbler. It’s amazing.

Pasoa2020,
Reactions: Olde7

ellis d. tripp

After talking with others, I believe I have the high ohm version. No resistance written on packaging and a 1.06 ohm reading after thorough cleaning and new clips.
That’s definitely a high ohm crucible. You could try locking in your ohm’s, and setting your t r value at .0008. This is the lowest tcr setting available, but may be close enough to function properish.

ellis d. tripp,

BakedDiogenes

That’s definitely a high ohm crucible. You could try locking in your ohm’s, and setting your t r value at .0008. This is the lowest tcr setting available, but may be close enough to function properish.
Thanks, but I’ve given up on the DNA route and downloaded the wattage curves onto a rim c. May have to mess with settings more, but okay results right now at 20w on the 6 sec. profile.

BakedDiogenes,

florduh

Sure. Anything in particular? I have a v1 escc paired with a dna that’s dialed jn extremely well. And a v2 escc paired with their 510 cable and a dna250. My daily driver is the v2.5 escc with the beta control tower and bubbler. It’s amazing.

How's the DNA with the v2 ESCC? Especially vs something like the Pico. My biggest complaint with the M22 is the resistance rise after a week or 2. That usually leads to me saying fuck it and just doing wattage curves. Does the DNA help at all with this?

florduh,

Pasoa2020

How's the DNA with the v2 ESCC? Especially vs something like the Pico. My biggest complaint with the M22 is the resistance rise after a week or 2. That usually leads to me saying fuck it and just doing wattage curves. Does the DNA help at all with this?
So long as you don’t use too much product each time, I only change clips and see resistance change every 3 months or so.

My daily driver for a long time was rhe v1 escc paired with a dna. Worked great.

florduh

So long as you don’t use too much product each time, I only change clips and see resistance change every 3 months or so.

My daily driver for a long time was rhe v1 escc paired with a dna. Worked great.

Did you have any issues with resistance changing sooner with non-DNA mods? I just don't know if the resistance changes are do to my "technique" or if using a cheaper mod comes into play. If it's "technique", there's nothing to be done about it. I don't know of another way to get the clips in there at this point, lol.

But an every 3 month clip change is more or less the ideal situation for a M22. Did you find the v1 works better with DNA mods? I'm pretty sure I still have one of those as well. The v1 is a little smaller if I recall correctly. Which is ideal for me honestly. I don't take big dabs and smaller=less radiant heat in waxpen mode.

Thank you for the input!

florduh,

Pasoa2020

Did you have any issues with resistance changing sooner with non-DNA mods? I just don't know if the resistance changes are do to my "technique" or if using a cheaper mod comes into play. If it's "technique", there's nothing to be done about it. I don't know of another way to get the clips in there at this point, lol.

But an every 3 month clip change is more or less the ideal situation for a M22. Did you find the v1 works better with DNA mods? I'm pretty sure I still have one of those as well. The v1 is a little smaller if I recall correctly. Which is ideal for me honestly. I don't take big dabs and smaller=less radiant heat in waxpen mode.

Thank you for the input!
So long as I get a good install (resistance at or below marked on the container) I get a resistance read and then lock resistance. I will use the escc until performance drops but don’t re-read resistance.

A little resistance drift really doesn’t matter. Both the v1 and v2 work fine with dna. I setup a custom material profile in escribe with the recommended TCR.

The controller tower is also really close at this point so that might be n option as well.

But my v1 paired with a paranormal dna250 and a v2 paired with the 510 cable and a Odin 250c work imo equally as well as the beta control tower.

florduh

The controller tower is also really close at this point so that might be n option as well.

I didn't pre-order. I'd consider a control tower if I can place an order and get it with in a week or so. But I don't think we're very close to that being an option.

IME the tiny resistance changes do start to affect performance, but now I'm wondering if it's because I'm using a lowish quality mod.

Thanks for the input!

Top Bottom