Arizer Solo

OF

Folks,

I'm almost caught up (about two weeks back right now) one of the recurring themes I've enjoyed is the chatter about Solo 2 or 'mini Solo'.

Somehow it reminds me of Mark Twain's famous comment about science, "You get such a wholesale return of conjecture from such a trifling investment in facts.” Ya gotta love it, if it wasn't such a fun and useful product I doubt there'd be half this much interest.

OF

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
A mini solo... now that's an interesting idea. I wish Arizer wasn't so damn quiet about everything they do.

CentiZen,

Jeff-K

Lol, figured as much but all I could find was info on the M10 so I was confused.

Anyway, I like it very much. The draw is a bit on the hard side for my liking even with the stem pulled back a few mm, so I might be looking for another stem. But even with the stock stem it's performing stellar!

Jeff-K,

Yoshi

Woah
Lol, figured as much but all I could find was info on the M10 so I was confused.

Anyway, I like it very much. The draw is a bit on the hard side for my liking even with the stem pulled back a few mm, so I might be looking for another stem. But even with the stock stem it's performing stellar!

If you have a SS screen you could put in there, do it! It helps with air flow :tup:

Yoshi,

toros23

Just curious, is $160 for a new M1A4 a good deal from authorized seller? Been looking at these for a while and finally pulled the trigger on an impulse buy!

toros23,

2clicker

Observer
Folks,

I'm almost caught up (about two weeks back right now) one of the recurring themes I've enjoyed is the chatter about Solo 2 or 'mini Solo'.

Somehow it reminds me of Mark Twain's famous comment about science, "You get such a wholesale return of conjecture from such a trifling investment in facts.” Ya gotta love it, if it wasn't such a fun and useful product I doubt there'd be half this much interest.

OF

no doubt about that my good man. solo mini changes everything.

Just curious, is $160 for a new M1A4 a good deal from authorized seller? Been looking at these for a while and finally pulled the trigger on an impulse buy!

you got a great price on an even better vape. enjoy!

2clicker,
Reactions: toros23

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It's a good deal.
You can always find cheaper however you said authorized seller.
The money saved vaping with a solo verses burning!
Great device!
SOLO's in the quiver:
toys-2013_zpsdad0fe7f.jpg

ataxian,

toros23

Thanks! Can't wait to try it out but now I have 500+ pages to read! :doh:

I wonder, if an authorized reseller is letting them go for $160 online, do you think that means an update is on the way? I hesitated pulling trigger for minute but then said WTF..

toros23,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

I wonder, if an authorized reseller is letting them go for $160 online, do you think that means an update is on the way? I hesitated pulling trigger for minute but then said WTF..
GO FOR IT!
YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!

ataxian,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
They've been $160 for months now.

No point speculating about new models...

I always figured it was just the authorized sellers matching the prices that unauthorized sellers were letting them go for...
:2c:

Yoshi

Woah

There is M1B's out right now, stop worrying about it. I got mine not too long ago and I'm loving it, it's an M1A4. :D

Yoshi,

lagunillo

hey guys

I'm new with the SOLO

question its possible to use the Hydro Tube from the VaporBLUNT 2.0 with arizer solo?

lagunillo,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
hey guys

I'm new with the SOLO

question its possible to use the Hydro Tube from the VaporBLUNT 2.0 with arizer solo?
Yes. You just need a GonG stem that is 18.8mm. It could be done with a stock stem and 18/14 reducer, but it might be awkward.

:peace:

OF

I agree, the glass gets incredibly hot and holding that carb would get uncomfortable after taking hit after hit.

As I think I said, I intend to test this idea. I ordered just such a GonG piece from PV in 18mm (the only option in stock) with no intention to use the carb hole. Nor do I intend to use half my hands plugging it up. I plan to simply plug the hole somehow when I don't want it. I'm thinking some wraps of teflon plumbing tape backed up by wire or string wraps or maybe a patch cut from a piece of slit silicone tube (I've got some 500F tube) lashed in place?

Maybe even a small cork? That would give it a real Luddite feel....and I like that kinda stuff.

I don't see rigging a patch as a big deal, duct tape might even do it but I'd rather not have adhesives in the mix. The price is the same IIRC and the hole will always be available should I decide later to mess with it.

OF

OF,
Reactions: ataxian

youallsodumb

Account Closed
are you all serious about the M1A, M1B bullshit? its the serial number, they are simply incrementing them in a logical order which is increasing the number by 1 each time. just because you get an M1A does not mean you got an older model, it's the fucking serial number. the internals are likely exactly the same as the M1B, it was just made at an earlier date than the one with the M1B.

i hope this puts all the retards minds to rest, you idiots worry about the most ridiculous things on this forum.

Mod note: No flaming. Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member. Not a good way to start here on the forum. Account closed.

youallsodumb,

Jeff-K

are you all serious about the M1A, M1B bullshit? its the serial number, they are simply incrementing them in a logical order which is increasing the number by 1 each time. just because you get an M1A does not mean you got an older model, it's the fucking serial number. the internals are likely exactly the same as the M1B, it was just made at an earlier date than the one with the M1B.

i hope this puts all the retards minds to rest, you idiots worry about the most ridiculous things on this forum.

Euhm so yeah, as you say yourself, if you want to know if yours is a recent one or an older one your serial will tell you that. And there have been changes made to the device along the way. So changes made to the M1A wont be present in the M10...
BTW if one unit is made at an earlier date, does it make it older or not? I wonder...

Jeff-K,
Top Bottom