Arizer Solo

Muttley

Much thanks for the welcome sir. I've read your posts extensively in this forum, and I am elated to say hello to the man himself, as it were. One odd thing I noticed in the new FC forum format, is that the post count of each contributor, is hidden for now, meaning that all rank insignia has been ripped from the uniforms of FC forum writers, making it difficult to ascertain whether one is addressing a Private First Class, or a 4-Star General in this forum.

To stay on the safe side, I will address everyone as a definite "sir", with all rights and privileges implied, while on my part maintaining scrupulous decorum at all times. Once again I thank the mods for the chance to remove my muzzle so that I can not only bay at the moon with reckless abandon whenever the need arises, but also, freely discuss all things Airizer Solo among the discerning few that grace these hallowed chambers.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Much thanks for the welcome sir. I've read your posts extensively in this forum, and I am elated to say hello to the man himself, as it were. One odd thing I noticed in the new FC forum format, is that the post count of each contributor, is hidden for now, meaning that all rank insignia has been ripped from the uniforms of FC forum writers, making it difficult to ascertain whether one is addressing a Private First Class, or a 4-Star General in this forum.

To stay on the safe side, I will address everyone as a definite "sir", with all rights and privileges implied, while on my part maintaining scrupulous decorum at all times. Once again I thank the mods for the chance to remove my muzzle so that I can not only bay at the moon with reckless abandon whenever the need arises, but also, freely discuss all things Airizer Solo among the discerning few that grace these hallowed chambers.
SOLO = WISDOM CANNABIS CIVILIZATION = WCC = ACRONYM 4 BLISS = PRACTICAL MEDICAL DEVICE

quasars25

Maybe someone has had this issue. I have have had my Solo II for almost 2 years now. Two days ago, it stopped heating. The digital display indicates that it has reached desired temperature, but it is no longer hot. I have already notified Arizer and they will address it.

Dr. Soxhlet

SOLO Vaporized Cannabis is my Best Medicine
Hey I'm back. My computer broke a long time ago. Found one for $15.00. Just had to clear the viruses and Ad ware off it. I'll be posting in the Solo II forum since my old Solo bit the dust. Just love these products. It's been close to ten years since I started vaping with Arizer products: Extreme Q. Solo and Solo II. Very dependable and good service.

quasars25

I like ARISER product’s a lot!
I do too. Although I have two other vapes (Storz&Bickel Plenty and Vapium Summit), my goto vapes are the Plenty and Solo II. The Vapium was my first and compared to the others is not very good. Do you have any other setups that you would recommend? Is the Volcano truly worth the $700 price tag, or will the Arizer Extreme do the same?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I do too. Although I have two other vapes (Storz&Bickel Plenty and Vapium Summit), my goto vapes are the Plenty and Solo II. The Vapium was my first and compared to the others is not very good. Do you have any other setups that you would recommend? Is the Volcano truly worth the $700 price tag, or will the Arizer Extreme do the same?
I have 3 SOLO’s due to excessive behavior. (Black, Pink & White) NL?
My PENTY is great when my stash is abundant!
I have a “Q” from ARISER that I use with a small mouthpiece water pipe I like.
The VOLCANO I never tried?
1970 I smoked joint’s with other’s as a young gun!
2012 vaping CANNABIS for flavor impressed me.
The mouthpiece on a BONG was too large for me personally. (Never got the hand of it!)
Water path is one of my favorite way’s to enjoy CANNABIS.
All the medicine given to me was giving me side effects that made me unproductive?
CANNABIS was more effective for my need’s!
I brought more VAPORIZER’s than one need’s.
Whatever work’s for your situation?

Last edited:

Muttley

Holy Toledo Vitolo. That is a formidable arsenal of vaporizers. Sure you got enough of them though ? Just kidding, though I suspect your reply might be that you still need a few more additions to the collection, to remain current, as it were.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Agreed! Christopher Hitchens is also one of my favorites. I love his logic.
He drank scotch more than normal, however he did write wonderfully.
Too bad CANNABIS was not his pleasure like it was for SAGAN.
Many of my tribe went to university?
They took LSD on the weekend’s and smoked joint’s?
Some are dead!
I was more into CANNABIS because it was everywhere & affordable!
Why was it demonized?
I read & retain information faster?
Wake up mammal’s!
I have many book’s by HITCHENS I love his writing’s!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
He drank scotch more than normal, however he did write wonderfully.
Too bad CANNABIS was not his pleasure like it was for SAGAN.
Many of my tribe went to university?
They took LSD on the weekend’s and smoked joint’s?
Some are dead!
I was more into CANNABIS because it was everywhere & affordable!
Why was it demonized?
I read & retain information faster?
Wake up mammal’s!
I have many book’s by HITCHENS I love his writing’s!
Da SOLO is basic and if you like medical benefit’s with flavor it really is a CIVILIZED way to get medicated?

Jian

My Solo has died. Not the unit’s fault, I left it out and it rained.
What I’m wondering is a new Solo will cost around 100 bux, is there anything in that price range that is better than the solo 1.
I’ve been very happy with the Solo and if there is nothing available in that price range that is clearly better I will be ordering another Solo.
Any thoughts on this?

Jian

quasars25

I would also like to know if there is a better vaporizer than the Solo II that is in the US$190 - US$230 price range. I am very happy with my Solo II, but am just curious.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I would also like to know if there is a better vaporizer than the Solo II that is in the US$190 - US$230 price range. I am very happy with my Solo II, but am just curious.
Feel free to post questions like that in the Ask FC section, but it's really not appropriate to do so in model threads.

Thanks.

:peace:

OF

Please accept my apologies.
Not to worry, yer far from alone. You'll find lots of similar posts there, including a number of mine. A 'natural' sort of question, one you'd surely ask close friends, but it can sometimes get way out of hand as I'm sure you can understand?

Not only is it a tangle of definitions, individual opinions and so on, but it really comes from a narrow group. As (no doubt) group of happy owner, serious fans in some cases, but that makes our opinions narrow and no so useful on average I think. Most surely share your view that Solo is way cool, but hey, bigger or better is cooler? That is I think 'Ask FC' gives you a wider field of opinions to call on......from more objective folks?

I hope you find the best vape for your needs/wants. That's what informed buyers are all about. Your 'right' as a capitalist, to benefit from a big market. You work hard to earn your money, spend it wisely. My personal advice is to keep a Solo handy, it earned those 1600 pages of almost universal positive posts. That's a whole lot of happy campers.

Regards to all.

OF

Top Bottom