Arizer Solo

uncanni

ataxian I have rarely been so fascinated by anything as I am by growing my own. Each grow is a cycle of transformations and increasing mutual affection. Cannabis plants are incredibly loving when they are given love, respect and lots of excellent care. They are my darling girls.

Nothing that I ever smoked before came close to the experience of vaping home grown. Sounds like YOU, ataxian, have sampled the best of the best from around the world.

One guy I used to get bud from treated it like shit: absolutely no respect for his product at all. It makes me shudder to remember: cigarette smoke, bright lights, dog hair everywhere. Filthy pig.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
ataxian I have rarely been so fascinated by anything as I am by growing my own. Each grow is a cycle of transformations and increasing mutual affection. Cannabis plants are incredibly loving when they are given love, respect and lots of excellent care. They are my darling girls.

Nothing that I ever smoked before came close to the experience of vaping home grown. Sounds like YOU, ataxian, have sampled the best of the best from around the world.

One guy I used to get bud from treated it like shit: absolutely no respect for his product at all. It makes me shudder to remember: cigarette smoke, bright lights, dog hair everywhere. Filthy pig.
I love CANNABIS and it love’s me?
Walking in field’s of CANNABIS sipping on a SOLO before during & after harvest!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Cannabis fields forever....
When I was a grower out in nature when helicopter’s flew overhead super cropping was away to hide the stash from them?

The biggest consumer’s were not legal?

a SOLO would have really been amazing during harvest.

Bug’s were not the problem!
Wacky outdated thought was the dilemma?

ataxian,
Reactions: uncanni

uncanni

Wacky outdated thought was the dilemma?

As I think back, the weed was also outdated.
I was in Kansas in the 70s, lotta not so good weed...
The thinking has always been outdated, but I guess we can say that sob Nixon nailed the coffin closed on Cannabis with his silly paranoia...
best of times, worst of times...

Choices

@uncanni Yes indeed Kansas in the 70s. I was there then and the cannabis use was very much a dopers/smokers vs jocks/popularity crowd. I was a runner and once a month starting sophomore year a group of 4-5 of us would go to practice high. It was fun to be able to go to both weekend parties, one for booze and one for weed. Okay one for booze and one for weed and sometimes booze...:lol:

OF

The thinking has always been outdated, but I guess we can say that sob Nixon nailed the coffin closed on Cannabis with his silly paranoia...

In the day I was going to school in Southern California, so our weed was almost exclusively from Mexico. Hopefully a step up from what the taxi drivers in Tijuana sold high school kids, but often not. Bricks were close to a kilo (many might have been when wet?) but closer to two pounds, sometimes less, when we got them. Typically two or more of us would split one. Lids were a hand full, traditionally grabbed out of a desk drawer, a nominal ounce for ten bucks. Bricks $150 or so, pounds $80? It came wrapped in plastic (often blue?) with thick blotter paper wrap. Without the blotter paper they would often mold rather than dry.

My first roomate, from LA, would spend falls in Mexico with 'the cousins' pressing brick with a home made press using a truck jack. Great connection. One day we found a big lump of hash, partially burned on one side, inside one. He 'busted up', said it might have been one of his. They would make pressed hash to enjoy as they worked, and often loaded a big pipe and would then choke and scatter the hash all over.

Quality was OK for the day, noting like today. We'd go for tops with all the seed, rather than 'shake' from experience. We'd roll the seeds out before use, usually in shoe box tops. The seeds were a waste, but indicated where the best parts were.

We'd occasionally see strange weed like Panama Red (it really was red), Acapulco Gold (really was lighter color), Thai stick and other legendary goods. And blonde pressed hash from Afghanistan, a real threat. Grams were five bucks.

Good times, but IMO the top shelf stuff today puts it to shame.

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I grew up with MARIJUANA very risky.
My cousin’s were 60’s music hippie’s!
They liked CREAM and HENDRICKS before it was a thing.
In HAWAII as wave seeker people that were from somewhere else said we are wasteful for pulling the male’s?
70’s were strange but so fun?
Maybe reckless was our motto? (Most of. The tribe is dead year or decade’s ago)?
Paper was popular?
SOLO would have been decadent at the time.
Pre-bong daze?

ataxian,
Reactions: OF

uncanni

I loved Cream early on, in the 60s. Do do do do-do-do, I feel free... Ginger Baker has always been my hero.
The 70s were strange: the 60s got taken over by corporate greed and schlocky hollywood movies, I remember feeling pretty disgusted by the hippie sideburns businessmen were wearing.
And the complete degradation of good rock like Cream into American schlock rock like Free Bird and Dust in the Wind.

Good times, but IMO the top shelf stuff today puts it to shame
Ain't it the truth, and I'm so glad I'm living it!!!!

Yes indeed Kansas in the 70s.
Were you a Jay Hawk? Man, Lawrence in the 70s was a great place to be, I loved it so much!!! I think I could have stayed in Lawrence for the rest of my life and been very happy. The things I remember from those years are as fresh in my mind as ever...

Choices

@uncanni i was not a Jayhawk. I grew up nearby and wanted to be but I only ran fast enough to get a scholarship to a smaller school. So I had to go with whatever school made it the cheapest. My oldest sister attended KU. Lawrence is awesome. We live close by and I work there now in a “working after retirement” gig. Once the better half decides she is ready to do so, my guess is we will be living a few blocks off Mass. Street. If you haven’t been back in awhile, I highly suggest it.

Choices,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I loved Cream early on, in the 60s. Do do do do-do-do, I feel free... Ginger Baker has always been my hero.
The 70s were strange: the 60s got taken over by corporate greed and schlocky hollywood movies, I remember feeling pretty disgusted by the hippie sideburns businessmen were wearing.
And the complete degradation of good rock like Cream into American schlock rock like Free Bird and Dust in the Wind.

Ain't it the truth, and I'm so glad I'm living it!!!!

Were you a Jay Hawk? Man, Lawrence in the 70s was a great place to be, I loved it so much!!! I think I could have stayed in Lawrence for the rest of my life and been very happy. The things I remember from those years are as fresh in my mind as ever...
I love the time on this dot we live on.
My wife is beautiful however does not part take in my love of CANNABIS?
My SOLO functions well and very practical to me?
Not to Bragg like I can!
The SOLO is a decent detour in life!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Why oh why don't wives like Cannabis?????

You gotta pick the right one! My wife didn't try cannabis till we started dating in college and wasn't all together thrilled that I did. I told her it would be fine if she never likes it as long as she didn't make me give it up. I also asked her to try it at least once before making up her mind. Took some time but eventually she had her first session. I set the mood with the right music, drinks, snacks and she had her first long kiss while high. The rest as they say....is history.

uncanni

I told her it would be fine if she never likes it as long as she didn't make me give it up.
Right on! What I find so interesting is how much the plant means to us, the members of this forum, and I sometimes find myself wishing that everyone could enjoy all that Cannabis has to offer. I believe she's the most extraordinary, far-reaching medicine humans have ever known. She's definitely a beautiful aphrodesiac!

happynomoretobacco

Right on! What I find so interesting is how much the plant means to us, the members of this forum, and I sometimes find myself wishing that everyone could enjoy all that Cannabis has to offer. I believe she's the most extraordinary, far-reaching medicine humans have ever known. She's definitely a beautiful aphrodesiac!
She is the perfect Match for whole life

Buzzbomb Almighty

Variety is the spice of life. I opened up an ounce and it broke down into little pellets (it kept well) so I started using a grinder again. When that ran out I found some pot I'd forgotten I had, and it was really dry, so I kept using the grinder and it's going ok. Using a torch, titanium nail and the tall ataxian bubbler for shatter so not stressing about the mess in the oven, but I wonder about the effects. I'll often make 2 little pellets and do them 10 minutes or so apart (no set rule) and have a little coughing fit after each, but no prolonged hack and no chest pains. Is that better, worse, or no different from the effects of smoking joints (which gives me chest pains if I have to for more than a day or 2). The Solo is still the mainstay of my medicating.

sacred buddha

The Stoned Divinity
I am a proud owner of a Solo Nothern Lights edition and after many years it's still one of my favorite vapes!

544fd4e3-9511-4411-a211-4503414778dd.jpg

However, after a lot of use it seems that the o-ring that holds the glass stem has become a little loose, specially after a few heating cycles. I had a simple homemade solution that was to put an additional o-ring between the cap and the heater, and it seems to work ... anyone with any better tips?

16d2ae96-2d57-4227-9907-82a84fb8e7c7.jpg 402416ed-1ec9-4368-8fb9-5479a03a0c92.jpg

VANVAS

I am a proud owner of a Solo Nothern Lights edition and after many years it's still one of my favorite vapes!

View attachment 517

However, after a lot of use it seems that the o-ring that holds the glass stem has become a little loose, specially after a few heating cycles. I had a simple homemade solution that was to put an additional o-ring between the cap and the heater, and it seems to work ... anyone with any better tips?

View attachment 520 View attachment 519
Hi!! Take care about that !! Putting a oring between the cap and heater and close the cap to the finish can give pressure to the bottom . This can finished in broken base , the ages of screws start to broke and you got a little problem . This can be explain a bit better by our proffesional , SOLO connoisseur and big friend at FC @OF! ( if im not wrong )
:rockon::cheers:

Top Bottom