• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Solo II

pop22

If you got the solo WPA ( water pipe adapter ) all you need is a bong that has a 14mm joint. There are a lot of decent bongs out there in the $50 -$100 range. You can find cheaper ones but then they often have thinner glass....... I know I broke one just setting it up for the first use... Grasscity has some nice ones, also cheapassglass, smokecartel.

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
Got it, thank you. I've been trying to do it through the Insert Image icon............

This link does not work for me. I get an error: "
Sorry, the page you requested can not be found:( "
But thanks for trying. If it's not too much trouble maybe give me the name or number of the product at aliexpress.
Got it, thank you. I've been trying to do it through the Insert Image icon............

That looks like a really nice set up. But I can tell just by looking at it, I couldn't afford it!
If you got the solo WPA ( water pipe adapter ) all you need is a bong that has a 14mm joint. There are a lot of decent bongs out there in the $50 -$100 range. You can find cheaper ones but then they often have thinner glass....... I know I broke one just setting it up for the first use... Grasscity has some nice ones, also cheapassglass, smokecartel.
Thanks for the info. Unless someone here sees any reason not to I am thinking this will be a fairly inexpensive way to go:
this Water Pipe Adapter ( https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/water-pipe-adapter-wpa-for-arizer-solo-air) with
this (water pipe):
( https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/pipsqueak-10mm-water-piece?variant=39827307233361 )

If I get a workable link to the aliexpress product above I will take a look at that as a possible alternative.
Thanks to all for the feedback!
My schedule is such that some days I just don't get around to answering replies, for a few days but be assured I will read all of them and respond. Thanks!

ADMIN: I received a message in my email telling me not to post 2 posts in a row, but rather to multiquote.
Well I made a 2nd post in a row above but cannot figure out how to delete a post.
If someone will tell me how I will be happy to delete the one I posted in error. Thanks.

pop22

That looks like a really nice set up. But I can tell just by looking at it, I couldn't afford it!

Thanks for the info. Unless someone here sees any reason not to I am thinking this will be a fairly inexpensive way to go:
this Water Pipe Adapter ( https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/water-pipe-adapter-wpa-for-arizer-solo-air) with
this (water pipe):
( https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/pipsqueak-10mm-water-piece?variant=39827307233361 )

If I get a workable link to the aliexpress product above I will take a look at that as a possible alternative.
Thanks to all for the feedback!
My schedule is such that some days I just don't get around to answering replies, for a few days but be assured I will read all of them and respond. Thanks!

ADMIN: I received a message in my email telling me not to post 2 posts in a row, but rather to multiquote.
Well I made a 2nd post in a row above but cannot figure out how to delete a post.
If someone will tell me how I will be happy to delete the one I posted in error. Thanks.
that will work to get you started! Buy an extra adapter if you can, that's a good price!

MoeOnTheMoon

Company Rep
So as I said above I am brand new to the Solo II and am looking for tips and info. This is also my first portable vape since buying a Launch Box around 2014 or so. So I have nothing really to compare the Solo II to.

I am a micro-micro-doser and so I like to put the minimum amount in my stem because no way am I going to use even a 1/3 of a stem in one session. So far I have gotten about 3 days out of a 1/3 stem...

My goal:
to use as little herb as I can. I normally only use 2-5 hits per evening. Although I like the herb high, using more tends to make me anxious and sometimes causes mild paranoia.

To start, I am using a stainless screen on top of the herb after loading about a 3rd of a "bowl" full, tamped down a little but not tight.
I'm using around 399 temp and using a 12" tubing attached to the mouthpiece. (no water system as of yet)
This method seems to work pretty well.
But I'm open to tips and recommendations etc.

My questions are:
1. Do you recommend a better or different technique than the above if I'm only having several hits per day?
2. Should I not pack it at all but leave it more loose?
Or should I pack it FULL (or near full) and just let it ride, for days until I use it up? (I did read someone said somewhere not to let it sit. Not sure why though. Taste? Losing some benefit from the herb?
3. Why NOT use a screen? I did read some posts of people not using a screen but I don't really get why. Seems to me ?the screen keeps herb from falling down into the "oven" which is a good thing, no?
One post I read said they don't get a good pull with a screen. I don't see how you need a better pull when using a vape. If you pull too hard it interferes with the heating, no? Maybe I'm missing something...
4. Is there a ball park "best temp" for micro-dosing with this solo II?

Oh, and while buying a WPA I saw a bubbler made for the SoloII so I bought that.
Anyone tried the bubbler (the one from planetofthevapes)?
If I like the bubbler well enough maybe I won't need to buy a water pipe or bong.

Last edited:
MoeOnTheMoon,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

thx1138

So as I said above I am brand new to the Solo II and am looking for tips and info. This is also my first portable vape since buying a Launch Box around 2014 or so. So I have nothing really to compare the Solo II to.

I am a micro-micro-doser and so I like to put the minimum amount in my stem because no way am I going to use even a 1/3 of a stem in one session. So far I have gotten about 3 days out of a 1/3 stem...

My goal:
to use as little herb as I can. I normally only use 2-5 hits per evening. Although I like the herb high, using more tends to make me anxious and sometimes causes mild paranoia.

To start, I am using a stainless screen on top of the herb after loading about a 3rd of a "bowl" full, tamped down a little but not tight.
I'm using around 399 temp and using a 12" tubing attached to the mouthpiece. (no water system as of yet)

My questions are:
1. Do you recommend a better or different technique than the above if I'm only having several hits per day?
Or should I pack it FULL (or near full) and just let it ride, for days until I use it up? (I did read someone said somewhere not to let it sit. Not sure why though. Taste? Losing some benefit from the herb?
3. Why NOT use a screen? I did read some posts of people not using a screen but I don't really get why. Seems to me ?the screen keeps herb from falling down into the "oven" which is a good thing, no?
One post I read said they don't get a good pull with a screen. I don't see how you need a better pull when using a vape. If you pull too hard it interferes with the heating, no? Maybe I'm missing something...

Oh, and while buying a WPA I saw a bubbler made for the SoloII so I bought that.
If I like the bubbler well enough maybe I won't need to buy a water pipe or bong.
I have used an upside down basket screen in my Argo, OG Solo, and now am going to put one in my air max. It cuts down the bowl in the glass stem's size by about one half. It created greater air flow and shortened the session quite a bit. It is a better option for me than packing a full stem and only using some. That way, I am not heating the remaining unused portion unecessarily. I use the basket screens from my Epicvapes E-Nano, but I am sure there are other basket screens that will fit.

MoeOnTheMoon

Company Rep
Thanks. I'll see if I can find some at my local vape shop. I see that one of the online places has them but they're $3 for 5 then $3 for shipping which makes them over $1 a screen!
I have used an upside down basket screen in my Argo, OG Solo, and now am going to put one in my air max. It cuts down the bowl in the glass stem's size by about one half. It created greater air flow and shortened the session quite a bit. It is a better option for me than packing a full stem and only using some. That way, I am not heating the remaining unused portion unecessarily. I use the basket screens from my Epicvapes E-Nano, but I am sure there are other basket screens that will fit.

sickmanfraud

MoeOnTheMoon

Company Rep
Anyone tried the newbubbler for Arizer from planetofthevapes (not the straight one, the one with curves)?
Works okay but I find it difficult to load and keep without getting the material wet.
If anyone has any tips on adding water, please share.
Even after adding the water according to the planet of the Vapes video, I still find it difficult not to get the water into the bowl where the material is.

MoeOnTheMoon,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Petetbay

Anyone tried the newbubbler for Arizer from planetofthevapes (not the straight one, the one with curves)?
Works okay but I find it difficult to load and keep without getting the material wet.
Even after adding the water according to the planet of the Vapes video, I still find it difficult not to get the water into the bowl where the material is.
I don’t recommend any of the one piece stem/bubblers Arizer or Fury2/One for the reason you state, trying to load/unload while having to deal with water in the bubbler. You are better off buying separate wpa and bubbler and the bubbler can be used on any device with a wpa. The one piece stem/bubbler seems like a good idea, but isn’t really. :2c:

sickmanfraud

You want to use as little water as possible.

The safest way to know that your material will stay dry is to play with the water level BEFORE you add the cannabis. Once you are comfortable with the water level you can load a small amount for a short session before loading the stem with a full load the first time.

OF

You want to use as little water as possible.

The safest way to know that your material will stay dry is to play with the water level BEFORE you add the cannabis. Once you are comfortable with the water level you can load a small amount for a short session before loading the stem with a full load the first time.

The man is wise, guys, pay attention? If you look carefully there are water traps built into the unit, upper and lower. Start by overfilling it from the bottom. Flood it then blow as much water as you can out upside down (blow into the load end with the mouth end pointing down into the sink. Maybe half an inch of water? Just enough to bubble when upright. You can safely carry it 'full' of water in your shirt pocket, it can't spill out either end. Dry the bowl part off (I use paper towel), load and you're good to go.

Regards to all.

OF

deltavapes

My goal:

My questions are:

420edc has sets of glass spacer that go in the bowl that make microdosing so easy and economical. I recommend getting a set or two.

wamalt

Anyone that owns a Solo 2 and a Vaponic willing to test using the Arizer to heat the Vaponic? Supposedly it fits perfectly (~12.5mm). I imagine it would heat up more slowly, but you'd have the benefit of the Arizer for batteries, no-torch heat, and dialing in a temperature setting, combined with the fully sealed all-glass air path of the Vaponic. I just wonder how long heat up takes, if it will roast evenly, etc.

happynomoretobacco

Anyone that owns a Solo 2 and a Vaponic willing to test using the Arizer to heat the Vaponic? Supposedly it fits perfectly (~12.5mm). I imagine it would heat up more slowly, but you'd have the benefit of the Arizer for batteries, no-torch heat, and dialing in a temperature setting, combined with the fully sealed all-glass air path of the Vaponic. I just wonder how long heat up takes, if it will roast evenly, etc.
I can give it a try but it will need some days to bring them together

pop22

It doesn't work. Vaponic is to small theres to much space around to work i think. It gets hot but not hot enough. After four minutes i quitted and took a torch to make it work.
I also tried it with a dynavap - same result not hot enough no click.
Thank you for the experiment!

wamalt

It doesn't work. Vaponic is to small theres to much space around to work i think. It gets hot but not hot enough. After four minutes i quitted and took a torch to make it work.
I also tried it with a dynavap - same result not hot enough no click.

Interesting - thanks for posting the results! I'm assuming the Vaponic was inserted as far down as it could go? Do you think an o-ring on the outside of the Vaponic would have created a good enough seal for it to collect more heat? Or was it not even close?

happynomoretobacco

Yes full inserted. There is 3-4 mm left to the red line.
This o-ring have to be 1mm Minimum to seal i think and not sure if that generate enough heat.

happynomoretobacco,
Reactions: pop22

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
No idea what Arizer is doing with their battery tech to make it so much better than others, but just picked up my Solo 2 to charge it as it’s been sitting unused for several months. Battery still showed a 99% charge. I’ve never picked it up after an extensive time away from using it or charging it and didn’t have an almost full battery.

pop22

No idea what Arizer is doing with their battery tech to make it so much better than others, but just picked up my Solo 2 to charge it as it’s been sitting unused for several months. Battery still showed a 99% charge. I’ve never picked it up after an extensive time away from using it or charging it and didn’t have an almost full battery.
We use ours every night at bed time. We charge it once a week. We've owned it for over a year now and the battery hasn't degraded at all. The charge level is always between 63 and 65% after a week of use.

pop22

Does anybody know where I could buy some solo stems that do not have a glass screen in them?
personally, If I had a company making stems, i wouldn't make one with no screening built in, because, sure as the sun shines, some dofus would inhale a lung full of hot weed and sue.... You might be able to use a diamond drill bit and ream out a stem.

pop22,
Top Bottom