Arizer Solo 3

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I'm just gonna chime in on the stem hysteria here. I highly recommend using the WPA with a dry pipe if you want the best cooling. Dimples help a lot but it's the 90deg bends in glass that do the heavy lifting as far as cooling is concerned imo.

If you don't mind looking like Sherlock Holmes :sherlock:, I think this is the best cooling solution you'll find. Also, you can switch things up with any 14mm dry pipe you like and there are real advantages to using the S3 inverted. It keeps the oven clean and you never have to worry about flower falling into the oven. Here's an example.

Rodney

I'm just gonna chime in on the stem hysteria here. I highly recommend using the WPA with a dry pipe if you want the best cooling. Dimples help a lot but it's the 90deg bends in glass that do the heavy lifting as far as cooling is concerned imo.

If you don't mind looking like Sherlock Holmes :sherlock:, I think this is the best cooling solution you'll find. Also, you can switch things up with any 14mm dry pipe you like and there are real advantages to using the S3 inverted. It keeps the oven clean and you never have to worry about flower falling into the oven. Here's an example.

I just bought 2 from AliExpress :D for for £11/$15 They sell them in 10mm 14mm and 18mm

From the sellers Mywarehouse Store & WideBest Store. I will post pics and say what they like when they arrive.

Also the stems I bought and posted about above still working fine.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I just bought 2 from AliExpress :D for for £11/$15 They sell them in 10mm 14mm and 18mm

From the sellers Mywarehouse Store & WideBest Store. I will post pics and say what they like when they arrive.

Also the stems I bought and posted about above still working fine.
Nice! I got mine from dhgate. It's also not expensive. I chose to use an 18mm pipe with a low-rise 14mm reducer (which you can also find on dhgate). If anyone's interested I can post the links later.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I tried that Ed stem way back when with the old solo, absolutely hated it... For a variety of reasons. Also still loving my 18 mm WPA from GVB so no longer needs reducers

I also personally think those hooks filled with tiny, probably cheap glass not boro, balls that might be beads (yes they look like they have holes through them, terrible to use, would not trust for safety at all), look awful... Seems like it would clog up with condensed vapor quickly and be annoying to clean, there are so many better hook options out there, without even being much more money

Rodney

reccomended vape supplies now has custom stems in for the solo 3. They have glass and mesh bowl and the holes are much much bigger than the OG stem

Last edited:

eyevape

👀
Due to a lot of scientific research lately, I’m a little short of weed at the moment. But I have accumulated a good amount of keef. Also I have some vape wool laying around for years, so I figured I give it a try with the S3. This resulted in a surprisingly long session at 180C with a quick finishing roast at 220C. Tasted great and worked for sure, I can recommend this a lot.

PrematureEvaporation

Those cooling stems from Rec Vapes look awesome. Some good options there to cater to most preferences. I was going to just pick up a mesh one but seeing the bigger holes on the glass screen ones I think I’ll get both to try.

Hopefully the standard size is coming as I’ll echo what others have said about the standard size being their preference.

Rec Vapes are a business well worth supporting. They’re based in a town a 10 minute drive from me and Matt, the owner is a great guy who is focused on getting his customers the best gear from around the world here in England. There’s very few fluff products on the site because of this. They also do a fair few of their own things when there’s demand from us for something, like high quality vape designed glassware and now these stems.

chillAtGVC

I also personally think those hooks filled with tiny, probably cheap glass not boro, balls that might be beads (yes they look like they have holes through them, terrible to use, would not trust for safety at all), look awful... Seems like it would clog up with condensed vapor quickly and be annoying to clean, there are so many better hook options out there, without even being much more money
I have that bead-filled hook from AliExpress and you are correct on all accounts. The plain glass items I have gotten from them are good (AFAIK anyway) but this one was a solid miss.

chillAtGVC,
Top Bottom