Arizer Solo 3

RAMMSTEIN

Me again...
I've had a few sessions now and I'm absolutely thrilled.
The high is Dynavap level.. But without a lighter.. and everything happens much faster and it looks more subtle.
It's a total difference to Crafty+, where you were constantly hungry for the next session. But with Solo 3 I had enough after the first session :) and even later the intervals are significantly longer.

vink

Me again...
The high is Dynavap level.. But without a lighter.. and everything happens much faster and it looks more subtle.
It's a total difference to Crafty+, where you were constantly hungry for the next session. But with Solo 3 I had enough after the first session :) and even later the intervals are significantly longer.
Even on session mode? Just received my solo 3 today to replace my solo 2. Been using it mostly on sessions since I have a tm2 too. Can’t wait to try it tonight! Any xp with solo 2?

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Well, not 100%. It’s heat resistant enough to be put into the oven right after use. But it’s not meant to touch the stem when heated extensively.

The other day I found some black smear on one of my stems that I couldn’t assign. Later i found those marks at the cap, realizing it got melted a tiny bit. It’s no concern at all as it’s fractions of fractions of a millimeter. This have to happen an awful lot before it turns into a problem.

Btw I was asking myself if this thing can be replaced, but couldn’t find no spare part. Anybody lost it due to breaking or ripping out of the unit?

Wow, that sucks. Unlucky.

I lost that part on the OG Solo I owned a long time ago and it's not necessary for the vape to function but probably nice to keep things like dust and foreign objects out of the oven. The one on the S3 seems sturdier. I don't know if it can be purchased separately.

Maybe a DIY sturdy silicone cap would be better 🤷‍♂️

Me again...
Very happy that you're enjoying it 🙂. I hope you develop a nice long relationship with it 😉🤩

I really enjoy the taste on the low temp levels like 165C 🤤.

Then try moving to 175C and then 190C to finish.

Top Bottom