Anvil by Vestratto

Texus

And let's recall that the numbers on the Wand aren't actual temperatures, just amount of time it takes Wand dabbing banger to get to the temp displayed on the Wand. Can be a helpful reference, but the click on the Anvil can also be a useful reference point, unless you prefer hits with the Wand prior to the Anvil click.

Datoneguy

Appreciate your information.
Np! Glad it's helpful!

Btw wanted to add this to my post but it wouldn't let me edit it.
I tried 635 on the other wand last night for my last bowl and i think it blinked 5 or 6 time after the second click instead of 8 flashes.
I'm not gonna hog up the thread further to test this but I think there might be some variability between wands. Not a lot but some.
So one wand I might run +15 or +20 above the other wands settings. So sorry if 635 is a bit off, but hopefully it gets you in the ballpark of whatever your wand specifically needs for an rtl.

Texus: Can be a helpful reference, but the click on the Anvil can also be a useful reference point, unless you prefer hits with the Wand prior to the Anvil click.

Agreed, you can use the wand and just use the clicks on the anvil to hit temps (just like a torch), that works fine for the most part (10 flashes past the 2nd click is an rtl) and likely is the most consistent way because it's the actual temp of the anvil that you're going by rather than the timing of the wand. But if you're like me with a malfunctioning bowl that sometimes only does the first click and other times only does the second click, and you happen to have a wand, I'd highly recommend doing what I did and tuning your wands timing to get your preferred roast rather than using the anvil itself. I think it's an infinitely better solution than taking on the guess work of 1 bowl that clicks twice and one bowl that clicks once, it's a slightly annoying variable tbh and it has caused darker roasts than I would like sometimes. But ya, there are options with the anvil assuming your bowl functions correctly with the clicks. If it doesn't, the wands timing is a pretty precise method for temp control with the anvil as well.

Alright, that's all for now I think haha, peace.

Last edited:
Datoneguy,
Reactions: Vitolo

Wozz

Anyone else that's been waiting on an XL bowl...they are back in stock at Azzwood.

Looking forward to trying it 😄

eyevape

Anyone else that's been waiting on an XL bowl...they are back in stock at Azzwood.

Looking forward to trying it 😄
Same is true for verdampftnochmal.de 👍 It’s been out of stock for ages.

The XL bowl adds some conduction to the mix, which makes the effects stronger. Absolutely love this thing! It’s the only anvil bowl you’ll ever need, cause you can pack it as light as you want. Fill it up or throw almost nothing in there, it’ll work just fine.

the_hexx

Team Hash
Same is true for verdampftnochmal.de 👍 It’s been out of stock for ages.

The XL bowl adds some conduction to the mix, which makes the effects stronger. Absolutely love this thing! It’s the only anvil bowl you’ll ever need, cause you can pack it as light as you want. Fill it up or throw almost nothing in there, it’ll work just fine.
I have the full bowl and it gets me so high that I feel that I don't need to go any bigger than that.. but you are making it difficult.

caliganja420

just got a device overheat with my first bowl? I can only use my forge with a fan next to it because I want to do more then 1 bowl lol

caliganja420,

PeteyS

Hey all, Maybe I can ask a question here about the Anvil.
How does it differ from a DynaVap, and is the performance worth the extra purchase price.
If I heat my Dynavap aggressively, I can get two monster hits from two heat ups before I cash the bowl. Now how much better can the anvil be?
Am I able to cash the bowl in one heat up instead or two. And how much better does that actually make the experience?

Thanks guys. The anvil Is on my short list for next vape.

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
How does it differ from a DynaVap, and is the performance worth the extra purchase price.
If I heat my Dynavap aggressively, I can get two monster hits from two heat ups before I cash the bowl. Now how much better can the anvil be?
Am I able to cash the bowl in one heat up instead or two. And how much better does that actually make the experience?

Hello! You are in the right spot.

You can achieve one hit/heat extraction with the anvil, without spinning the device using a single flame torch. IMO, with better flavour, airflow and effect results than the Dynavap.

It can also be a sipper depending on the intensity of the flame and where you aim it on the oven. There are a lot of good videos on YouTube.

There is a price premium, however you are getting Made in Canada parts with (again IMO) incredible manufacturing standards. E
Well worth the money, considering the competition pricing is the exact same (HyperDyn, Omni, Tempest).

I use an Anvil 'usa' kit ('universal stem adapter', aka: Dynavap retrofit) that I got from Vestratto directly. Ran about $150. So you can reuse your DV stem, etc., to save roughly $100.

If you're finding that you have to hit the DV more and more to achieve / maintain desired effects -- the Anvil will help. Especially if you get an XL bowl.
This alone was worth an upgrade, for me. But the 'engine' that Vestratto uses is better in both heating and extraction, as well. And it's much more difficult to fuck up and pyrolyze / combust a bowl, IMO, vs the Dyna.

I use a wand (also w/ the Dynas), and I'm definitely a ride the line guy.
1HE can be done, but I use 2HE, at +8s / +15s after first click. To me, that's the better method. You'll want a WP for sure, if you're going 1HE.

What I like about the Anvil is the engineering. Dynavap makes a pretty good product, too. But I haven't touched mine once since getting the USA kit about 2mos ago.

Fox

Hi, have a look at the classifieds here in F.C. a member named BTKA is offering some Vestratto items.

Fox,
Top Bottom