Anvil by Vestratto

Mutley

Hey folks, I'm thinking about buy my first anvil and I'm looking at the thermocore.
I've few questions about it:
- how is the airflow compared to a tinymight OG with CU?
- it takes to long to cool down or is feasible to do back to back bowls?
- the vapor is too hot compared to a TM at 8? I cough to much if the temp is higher 😁

Thanks for now,
Cheers

Wozz

It does take a while to cool but back to backs are easy.

The BCG is perfect for this I find. Hot bowl held in place with the BCG magnet, any spillage is back into the grinder .

The Reload also makes back to backs easy.
As does Azzwoods sheath, it also has a magnet.
Options are good 😁

There are days when I cough on anything above 3 with my TM2..😂

I was really surprised at how much I enjoy the Anvil native.

Mutley

It does take a while to cool but back to backs are easy.

The BCG is perfect for this I find. Hot bowl held in place with the BCG magnet, any spillage is back into the grinder .

The Reload also makes back to backs easy.
As does Azzwoods sheath, it also has a magnet.
Options are good 😁

There are days when I cough on anything above 3 with my TM2..😂

I was really surprised at how much I enjoy the Anvil native.

Do you enjoy with the current setup (it looks excellent), or with the native too?

I'm thinking about buy the thermocore on LCV at 190€, but it comes with the stock stem and i wonder if it will be ok 'till the black Friday where i xan feed up my VAS again 😁

Mutley,
Reactions: Vitolo

Wozz

Do you enjoy with the current setup (it looks excellent), or with the native too?

I'm thinking about buy the thermocore on LCV at 190€, but it comes with the stock stem and i wonder if it will be ok 'till the black Friday where i xan feed up my VAS again 😁
My setup is still the stock stem, I have only replaced the heat shield.

Last edited:

Texus

Stock stem is lovely. I do like the XL mouthpiece if you can swing it. Unlike the Tempest or my Dynavaps, I've never been inclined to upgrade the Anvil stem. The Anvil tubes also work very nicely for back to back hits with their magnets. And Sneaky Pete sells a magnet ring that also works well.

Mutley

What enhances brings the xl mouthpiece? It will be so much different if i use my J hook instead for the first period?

Mutley,

Wozz

What enhances brings the xl mouthpiece? It will be so much different if i use my J hook instead for the first period?
😁 Tbh it's the only mouthpiece I've used. Keep forgetting that it isn't the stock one as I put it on as soon as I got my Anvil. I just preferred the look in all honesty... It does have nice balance ,I like, but I have nothing to compare it to.

Mutley

Ok thank you guys for your info. 🍻
Now a guy near to me propose me a thermocore + usa adapter + xl mouthpiece 🤔
Seems interesting. I'm in Europe and i hadn't chances to get it here without paying custom, but this proposal change everything 😁

Mutley,
Reactions: Vangel
Hi friends, I just received my new Anvil and am looking for information on induction heaters. From what I’ve read on this forum, the only option available on the market is the Forge, but it is very large and expensive. Therefore, I prefer to try building one myself. I’ve looked on AliExpress and found all the necessary parts to make an induction heater for my Anvil, including the ZVS induction heater PCB (120 watts or 12 volts at 10 amps). It will cost me less than 50$. I’m wondering if anyone has already done this and, if so, could you please share your feedback? Is it working well?

electrokho82,

Beansuppa

Does anyone know if the orings on the Anvil are ISO safe?
Hi friends, I just received my new Anvil and am looking for information on induction heaters. From what I’ve read on this forum, the only option available on the market is the Forge, but it is very large and expensive. Therefore, I prefer to try building one myself. I’ve looked on AliExpress and found all the necessary parts to make an induction heater for my Anvil, including the ZVS induction heater PCB (120 watts or 12 volts at 10 amps). It will cost me less than 50$. I’m wondering if anyone has already done this and, if so, could you please share your feedback? Is it working well?
Are you not able to get an iSpire Wand in your area? If you picked up a Thermocore, the Wand is very capable with it.

Beansuppa,

Wozz

The wand also works , so the Forge isn't the only option available on the market.

Wozz,

Are you not able to get an iSpire Wand in your area? If you picked up a Thermocore, the Wand is very capable w’ve read mixed reviews about this device. Some say it’s not powerful enough and that the results are not as good as with a torch…”

Are you not able to get an iSpire Wand in your area? If you picked up a Thermocore, the Wand is very capable with it.

The wand also works , so the Forge isn't the only option available on the market.
I’ve read mixed reviews about this ispire. Some say it’s not powerful enough and that the results are not as good as with a torch… it costs close to 200$ (Canadian $) when I can build one for 40$....

electrokho82,
Top Bottom