Anvil by Vestratto

Knewt

I am currently getting 3 hits from the small bowl, Thermo Core and Forge using the Cascade mode. I am amazed at how much better the extraction is over a torch. I accomplish all of this in less than 1 minute also.

Texus

So it's been a while since I have kept upto date with the Anvil. I had the og when it came out. Mostly really liked it, but I didn't like how long it took to heat with torch, and how the extra large bowl sacrificed airflow.

I remember the og model was not a good match with induction heaters because there wasn't enough reactive material. Has that been changed in any of the updated models?
IIRC, that was only the Founders edition, which all buyers got updated to final version. And with Thermocore, Anvil is an IH monster.

Last edited:

KindBuddyBud

Yes, the new anvils are induction compatible and work well. Some users have reported good results with the wand, I can only speak for the vestratto forge induction heater though, which achieves one hit extraction in just under 10 seconds, and can also be configured to produce a wide range of experiences from light and terpy long sessions to OHE.
+1

I am currently getting 3 hits from the small bowl, Thermo Core and Forge using the Cascade mode. I am amazed at how much better the extraction is over a torch. I accomplish all of this in less than 1 minute also.
3 hits from the small bowl? I like the sound of that. What are your settings?

KindBuddyBud,

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
friends, how to become a happy owner of a tornado and forge? Are there representatives of Vestratto here?
The people who purchased a tornado on 4/20 are still not happy owners yet :myday: and no official updates from vestratto on when it will be shipped. So hold tight, it may take a while unfortunately.

If you are interested in just the forge, vestratto has a waitlist set up on their Instagram.

Vapetothegrave,
Reactions: Stanis

Stanis

The people who purchased a tornado on 4/20 are still not happy owners yet :myday: and no official updates from vestratto on when it will be shipped. So hold tight, it may take a while unfortunately.

If you are interested in just the forge, vestratto has a waitlist set up on their Instagram.
I understand, thank you, today Vestratto sent me a link to the waiting list 👍I’ll keep track of it on Instagram

Stanis,

Vangel

A proposito di riscaldamento: quanto tempo ci vuole per essere pronti con un accendino a tripla fiamma?
Immagino che se la bacchetta non è abbastanza potente, ti servirà un accendino con serbatoio grande per avere una buona autonomia(?)

Modifica: non avevo visto questo: "Se gli viene rilasciato il brevetto, sarà in grado di CHIUDERE ogni concorrente e soffocare l'innovazione futura in questo campo"... avaro come l'inferno
Luckily he couldn't do it, now we're waiting for The Flare to arrive, he'll put the wand under his armpits.

Stanis

Hello friends, I’m washing the anvil in an ultrasonic bath, how can I remove the yellow color from the flame? What liquid composition do you recommend?

Stanis,

Stanis

I don't think ultrasonic cleaning will take it off. I'd use some mild abrasive like barkeeper's friend and elbow grease
If I find a suitable solution, I’ll let you know 👍 but for now I’m coping with the idea, I think the only correct option is an inductive heater, but forge seems like a long wait, I’ll try the wand while I wait for it to go on sale 👍 thank you all and good luck 🤝

Stanis,

Casualt

If I find a suitable solution, I’ll let you know 👍 but for now I’m coping with the idea, I think the only correct option is an inductive heater, but forge seems like a long wait, I’ll try the wand while I wait for it to go on sale 👍 thank you all and good luck 🤝
What you mean have you looked at the Flare?

Casualt,
Reactions: Vangel

Alligator427

Wand don't work very well with anvil

Alligator427,

Stanis

Wand don't work very well with anvil
the wand doesn't work well? doesn't heat up? Or long in time? when will forge appear? added to Instagram, but didn’t find a waiting list, so I thought about the wand as an alternative, until forge appeared

Stanis,

SockPuppetTheatrics

the wand doesn't work well? doesn't heat up? Or long in time? when will forge appear? added to Instagram, but didn’t find a waiting list, so I thought about the wand as an alternative, until forge appeared
It just takes a while. I can get to the second click if I turn the temperature (actually a timer) up all the way. I went back and forth between the Wand and a Firefox Mini before I got a Forge.

SockPuppetTheatrics,

Stanis

It just takes a while. I can get to the second click if I turn the temperature (actually a timer) up all the way. I went back and forth between the Wand and a Firefox Mini before I got a Forge.
Hello, Friend tell me please, how many bowls on a full charge did you get before 2 clicks on the wand? I understand correctly that extraction is faster in forge, so is it better in this regard? the wand is longer, did I understand, or is the difference only in the time until the 2nd click and the number of possible bowls on charge?

Stanis,

Alligator427

I tried the anvil on top of the wand, and there is not enough heat or you combust. Underside, it is not really convenient, but you can put the battery of the anvil in the wand. People said that they have better results with this way. It is not convenient for me, because I use the mad heaters insert for the TA3 and the tempest. Forge is too expensive for the moment. That's why I preffer my ronxs torch with anvil.

David Root

I get 5 to 7 anvil bowls on a charge with the wand. It takes about a minute.a little less with fresh batteries.

I use no ad a pter. Dont set your Anvil in the wand on a wood table, it leaves a nice brown ring. ;);)
David

coolbreeze

The thermal battery is the thick copper ring right above the air holes. You have to insert from the bottom of the wand to get the battery centered in the wand.
and as you heat it, near it, or on the bowl, excess heat is stored there. When the clicks happen at a set temperature, you quit adding heat and draw, the copper ring 'battery' releases heat to the copper jacket around the bowl, maintaining its temperature throughout the roasting of the herbs. It's pretty magical.

Pepeluis33

Hey, I've been out of the loop for a while and just seen that new Thermocore. Is it worth it if I already have a duracore anvil? It is really noticeable the extra mass?
Another question for those who have a colored heatshield (mine is silver), does the color chip/scratch easily? I'm planning to pick another full Anvil with the thermocore and I'm wondering which heatshield color to pick.

Last edited:
Pepeluis33,
Reactions: Vitolo
Top Bottom